Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Michael L wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:39 pm
JunSev wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:30 pm What is your intention OP?
SomeCallMeADick wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:32 pmJealousy :clap:
i have a jealous eel
too hot, too greasy

vurt wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:01 pm so is cutting scotch bonnets then going for a piss :shock:
OOOOOUCH... don't even let me think or rembeber that PLZZZZZ

JunSev wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:30 pm What is your intention OP? To show how much money and synths you have? like "look me, I have many beautiful synths and money"...
how does that work?
seems to me, the more synths/fx i have the less money i have also! :o

vurt wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:51 pm
JunSev wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:30 pm What is your intention OP? To show how much money and synths you have? like "look me, I have many beautiful synths and money"...
how does that work?
seems to me, the more synths/fx i have the less money i have also! :o
Yeah sometimes is like that, but nothing bad if anyone has some gear, is also important to choose wisely, no because for "brands and trending" but more about specs, functionality and efficiency...

edit: the original post was merged with this one, nice.

I think its an awesome room photo! Good to see all the keyboards.

JunSev wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:47 pm
And that's particularly a very childish attitude
So is yours in a three-hundred-page thread of studio pictures.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:50 am
JunSev wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:47 pm
And that's particularly a very childish attitude
So is yours in a three-hundred-page thread of studio pictures.
You're very wrong, the original comments comes from another thread and another picture (was deleted?), and then was merged with this one, it doesn't have anything to do with this one, get your facts right, stop your falsehood.

Have you seen Dave Spiers collection of synths? A nice studio setup for sure. =)

I don’t have photos myself of course, but there are a couple photos he sent over for the interview in SoundBytes.
http://soundbytesmag.net/interview-dave ... -software/

Examigan wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:35 pm Have you seen Dave Spiers collection of synths? A nice studio setup for sure. =)

I don’t have photos myself of course, but there are a couple photos he sent over for the interview in SoundBytes.
Gforce has some awesome synths emulation, I like his dedication, I tend to watch some of his videos on YouTube... :)

JunSev wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:16 pm You're very wrong, the original comments comes from another thread and another picture (was deleted?), and then was merged with this one, it doesn't have anything to do with this one, get your facts right, stop your falsehood.
It doesn't matter where he posted the picture; you were being a dick about someone posting a picture of their gear, despite the fact that people have been doing that at KVR for over 15 years, as per this thread.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

hmm- whyytte rabbitt-
if they have been doing it for 15 years its a good idea?
:P

edit-(just stirring the pot, I like this thread)
What is Babylon without Trap- It's even some sort of Mandala eventually
Last edited by nix808 on Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

whyterabbyt wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:41 am
JunSev wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:16 pm You're very wrong, the original comments comes from another thread and another picture (was deleted?), and then was merged with this one, it doesn't have anything to do with this one, get your facts right, stop your falsehood.
It doesn't matter where he posted the picture; you were being a dick about someone posting a picture of their gear, despite the fact that people have been doing that at KVR for over 15 years, as per this thread.
No whyterabbyt, I'm not a dick and I don't have any problems with people showing pictures of their gears, I said that there is already a thread for that and it seems that the mods merged his thread with this one, all with respect.

If you have something against me for some other reasons, you shouldn't accuse or judge me in that way, even because I know we disagree on many other topics...

It's a great pic, I hope we can see it in lots of different threads on here.

samsam wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:23 am I hope we can see it in lots of different threads on here.
That selfie has been posted in only three threads so far, and only twice in this thread. The possibilities are as numerous as the hairs on his head.
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

JunSev wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:53 am
Examigan wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:35 pm Have you seen Dave Spiers collection of synths? A nice studio setup for sure. =)

Gforce has some awesome synths emulation, I like his dedication, I tend to watch some of his videos on YouTube... :)
He's also one of the nicest people you will ever meet, and a really, really good musician and songwriter. He's got an album coming up soon of which I've got an advance copy (having contributed some bits of geetar on a couple of tracks) which is bloody marvellous.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”