Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yes, there can be too much of a good thing... but I think that I passed that threshold and came out the other side, so it's awesome again. Thankfully, I don't really suffer from option paralysis. :hihi:
tehlord wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:34 pm Almost there

TWO TC Fireworx! Great taste in gear!

justin3am wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:36 pm
Funny story.....I was watching TWO of them on Ebay after having seen none for months. I put cheeky bids on both (around £220) and won both. :hihi:

tehlord wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:09 am
justin3am wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:36 pm
Funny story.....I was watching TWO of them on Ebay after having seen none for months. I put cheeky bids on both (around £220) and won both. :hihi:
That is funny because I also ended up getting two at a pretty silly price... but one turned out to have a bad encoder and old firmware. The other was fine though. Luckily the seller accepted the return for the janky one.

tcc_studio_sept_2019.jpg
tcc_abyss_2.jpg
tcc_medusa_3.jpg
tcc_push2_02.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Newest additions to the family

tcc_synths_1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:01 am tcc_synths_1.jpg
Stop posting pics of your Teisco, it makes me hurt even more thinking of the 110F I had and should never have parted with :cry:
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

crimsonwarlock wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:13 am
thecontrolcentre wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:01 am tcc_synths_1.jpg
Stop posting pics of your Teisco, it makes me hurt even more thinking of the 110F I had and should never have parted with :cry:
I've been after a 110F for the last 25 years ... but £2100 on Ebay is way too much imho. :help:
I wouldn't sell the Teisco 60F. It's my favourite synth. :)

rob_lee wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:44 pm Newest additions to the family

How's the Waldorf? Anything cool you want to share?

I always had a lust for Waldorf in my earlier days - never bought, couldn't afford. I'm completely ITB these days, but would love to hear what you think of it.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:16 pm I've been after a 110F for the last 25 years ... but £2100 on Ebay is way too much imho. :help:
I bought my 110F second hand back in the day for the equivalent of 400 Euros, still hit myself every time I think about I let it go :dog:
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

A new arrival tonight by FED EX.. Akai Mpc X the new centrepiece for all my hardware gear. Just switched it on it sounds fab.. time to hook it up. :tu:

^You're showing off MPC X here, not the Kyra? Damn you've got some money to spare :eek:

And yes, surely it's oustanding piece of hardware, just not for everyone to use.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

DJ Warmonger wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:02 pm ^You're showing off MPC X here, not the Kyra? Damn you've got some money to spare :eek:

And yes, surely it's oustanding piece of hardware, just not for everyone to use.
he showed the kyra off before :hihi:

vurt wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:04 pm
DJ Warmonger wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:02 pm ^You're showing off MPC X here, not the Kyra? Damn you've got some money to spare :eek:

he showed the kyra off before :hihi:
Kyra is just what I happen to have midi'd up to the Akai.. Will try out others later

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”