Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:41 pm ooh ..
Screenshot_2021-07-05-19-46-16-811.jpg
I want to know how that patch sounds :phones:

thecontrolcentre wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:12 am
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=567448

:D

Was at my guitar player's apartment today to record some riffs I can go nerd with on my upcoming summer vacation with my daughters. Very low end jam/recording studio, but we need no more. Karma is a wonderful jam synth. I have made a lot of combis and control 4 Karma arps including drum track with my left hand and some solo stuff with my right. We sound like an orchestra. Not always a good one, but that is fixed in the DAW :D

Tribe Of Hǫfuð https://soundcloud.com/user-228690154 "First rule: From one perfect consonance to another perfect consonance one must proceed in contrary or oblique motion." Johann Joseph Fux 1725.

tcc_sunny_studio.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

vurt wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:58 pm
thecontrolcentre wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:12 am
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=567448

:D
Kewl. Downloading it right now :)

updated pix fwiw : aka my cave
Image for GTRs
- I know that the acoustic is FAR from ideal here but good enough for me for scratch trax

peace
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

aka my cave
Looks a very ergonomic creative space :tu:

thecontrolcentre wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:22 pm
aka my cave
Looks a very ergonomic creative space :tu:
Except having to reach a foot up to the desk to hit one of the stomp boxes... :hihi:

I kid, I kid :hug:

wait. standing on the desk -isnt- normal?

now you bloody tell me.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:07 pm wait. standing on the desk -isnt- normal?

now you bloody tell me.
depends on footwear, boots yes (so long as youre wearing them, never put empty boots on a table)(not just because its supposed to be bad luck, but because someone will nick em)

rosie is wearing silver mermaid doc martens at the min :D

vurt wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:25 pm never put empty boots on a table)(not just because its supposed to be bad luck, but because someone will nick em)

rosie is wearing silver mermaid doc martens at the min :D
:hihi: I thought it was hats on beds ... or is that another one? I'm wearing Teva walking sandals at the moment. Too hot for boots. Took some snaps this evening ...

tcc_studio_july_2021 (1)_web.jpg
tcc_studio_july_2021 (3)_web.jpg
tcc_studio_july_2021 (5)_web.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mister Natural wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:09 pm updated pix fwiw : aka my cave
Image for GTRs
- I know that the acoustic is FAR from ideal here but good enough for me for scratch trax

peace
loving this vibe man. That rug is awesome lol

Some of my guitar stuff ...

tcc_schecter_tempest_ extreme_ head.jpg

tcc_telecaster_head.jpg

tcc_orange_amp.jpg

This is the latest incarnation of my studio, at night when I do 90% of my production work. It's great because I can have my speakers up full blast until 1:30am and 20m away from the boat you can't hear a thing. I'm getting quite the collection of Roli Blocks and I have another Lightpad on the way. Being able to set them up exactly the way I want to and have them all just work is quite impressive/empowering and when the second Lightpad lands, I'll have 6 octaves at my fingertips, all in that tiny space.

The new laptop makes it really easy to have the Rolis right in front of me, which is a big improvement on having them where the Uno Pro is, and the second screen is very useful with Studio One.

You can't see my new speakers but I got a pair of JBL 104's a couple of weeks ago. They are not as handy as my Eris 3.5s, and they don't go as loud, but they definitely have better definition in the bottom end and slightly improved clarity in the mid-range, I think. They also have a much smaller footprint, despite having larger drivers.

I turned the Uno Pro on just for the photo, it's not usually running when I'm doing production work.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

My current studio living room corner.

Since I haven't felt very creative in the last months due to this tiny minor little thing that has been happening in the world, I spent most of the time just rearranging, adding and removing stuff instead. I've actually been able to escape reality enough to work on a few things recently, though.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”