Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

tcc_studio_sept_2021.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:13 am tcc_studio_sept_2021.jpg
That's got to be an ikea Jerker desk. Legendary for studio use. Did you ever see the huge printer stand they did for that range? It was perfect for 19" rack gear, just the right width. I sold 1 a few years back.

Currently using 2 Jerkers here but the 2nd doesn't have the main top fitted just the extra shelves. Monitor speakers on the swivel.
Click for music links... Eurotrash!
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W10, Cubase 13, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED).

mitchiemasha wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:54 am
thecontrolcentre wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:13 am tcc_studio_sept_2021.jpg
That's got to be an ikea Jerker desk. Legendary for studio use. Did you ever see the huge printer stand they did for that range? It was perfect for 19" rack gear, just the right width. I sold 1 a few years back.

Currently using 2 Jerkers here but the 2nd doesn't have the main top fitted just the extra shelves. Monitor speakers on the swivel.
It's an Ikea desk for sure, but I don't know the model. I got it for nothing (a neighbour wanted rid of it) about 15 years ago.

1/4 century ago, I also had a Yamaha RX-17 drum machine, at one point a dx 7 but I traded it for a roland xp-10 and some cash, I added a Yamaha qy-20 for midi...I still have the samsamp.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:38 pm Image

1/4 century ago, I also had a Yamaha RX-17 drum machine, at one point a dx 7 but I traded it for a roland xp-10 and some cash, I added a Yamaha qy-20 for midi...I still have the samsamp.
you going otb? ;)

going out the front, out the back, when am I not going...oh you mean box...cant figure out to put my guitar in a box and still play it :shrug:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:55 pm going out the front, out the back, when am I not going...oh you mean box...cant figure out to put my guitar in a box and still play it :shrug:
Get a bigger box then you can both fit… oh wait, that’s basically a house.

Oh damn… I guess everything is a box, but not necessarily a clunge.

Some of my boxes, inside my box :? The nights are drawing in already.

tcc_studio_sept_2021_web.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I woulda loved one of those in '96 ... was still mastering to chrome cassette back then. Got my first digital recorder in '98 with the money from a European Tour. That was a now long dead Sony Minidisc recorder.

My ESP mg750 and my Hello Kitty are not there in any pics

I use my livingroom as a large live room and my mud room can be a vocal booth or drum room (no pics of that, bu it touches the studio)

thecontrolcentre wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:27 pm

I woulda loved one of those in '96 ... was still mastering to chrome cassette back then. Got my first digital recorder in '98 with the money from a European Tour. That was a now long dead Sony Minidisc recorder.
it had a hell of a learning curve, thats my first one because it still has the jazz drive...it crapped out so they replaced it with a 2 gig seagate HD...it arrived broken, they were so frustrated the sent me a whole new unit which lasted for years. I got my first pc around 2000 when we hit the daily lottery playing Al Bundy's house number :hihi: (true story 9764)...so my first software was cakewalk home toilet 9 pro for sequencing and that came with Cool Edit 2K, I used that for mastering...within a year the akai was gathering dust :lol: :lol:

btw that sansamp was a jaw dropping moment for me when I got it, even got one music store I worked at to pick up tech21 because of that.

tcc_dark_studio_web.jpg

all the tunes are pouring out roger's ear

My Nektar Impact GX Impact mini, my third Nektar controller, arrived today. It fits perfectly with the lenght of my thighs and the width of my armchair. Yay.

Tribe Of Hǫfuð https://soundcloud.com/user-228690154 "First rule: From one perfect consonance to another perfect consonance one must proceed in contrary or oblique motion." Johann Joseph Fux 1725.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”