FREE drumsample pack from WaveShaper

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello
I am glad to give away a free sample pack with more than 100 exclusive electronic drumsamples !
Get it here NOW, as it won't last (it is online for a limited time only) :
http://www.box.com/s/hosqavqyiqxqxybvivld

It contains more than one hundred exclusive drumsamples in full 24bit-48khz spectrum, all coming from analogue sources and processed with my own combination of vintage hardware effects and digital plugins.
Great care has been taken with the stereo content management and adding some smooth reverberation to give the samples a bit more coloration. So this is not strictly raw, dry files, but more unique samples already infused with their own character.
Ah, also : In the last months, i have been fooling around with some overdrive and octaver guitar pedals, so you might hear it while listening to the samples ;)

Let's take the guided tour :

- HUMAN CLAPS & SNAPS : real claps made with real hands by living and breathing humans !

- DUOPHONIC "TRIPLE BOSS" : the idea is simple : one different sample on each left and right channel, for more true stereo impression. Here, early 80s analogue drum machines get the duophonic treatment, for a déjà-vu, but not cliché, sound.

- SAT8OOO8 and DYNA808: well, you obviously already guessed the source. But this time, the infamous godfather of all electro drum machines got processed through various overdrive/fuzz/mangling pedals : the signal to noise ratio is wild as expected.

- And a bunch of electronic sounds recorded using several analogue synths and 12bit drum machines (like a Korg MS20 or a Korg DDD-1, plus various others).
Last edited by sinkmusic on Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Downloading! Thank you! I'll peep your website too!

thanks! always great to get more WaveShaper stuff.
Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!

Thanks !
By the way, i forgot to mention that a similar gift (this pack's twin sister) will be sent in a couple of days to every customer ;)

merci!!

Excellent ... thanks sink :tu:

Avec plaisir :)
Tell me what you think about the samples, and i'd be curious to hear some tracks featuring it !

btw, I have recorded several other duophonic kits, and i am planning to use it in forthcoming kits.

Thanx sinkmusic! Nice samples! :)

thanks a bunch. curious to see what those stereo sample are all about. the demo's sound great. when I get something together I'll send a link. i use your other freebies all the time, have to actually buy something one of these days, thanks again. :)
macbook pro 2.88 GHz Intel Core Duo, 10 gigs ram, 750GB HD, Logic Studio 9
my blog and some music:
http://rabbitearsmotel.wordpress.com/

michael2 wrote: the demo's sound great. i use your other freebies all the time,
THank you.
michael2 wrote:urious to see what those stereo sample are all about.
Yes, this is an idea i had since a while, i had to try it. If i have some positive feedback about it, there is a lot more to come.
Stereolab, for instance, recorded several albums using this method (like true stereo or dual mono), you can check Margerine Eclipse to hear this technique in action.
michael2 wrote:when I get something together I'll send a link.
Yes i would be curious to hear it ;)

Thank you Sink for the free pack, Look forwards to giving them a try man

Cheers and all the best :)

Dean

Thank you.
No longer a moderator.

You're welcome ;)
Existing customers got sent a similar free pack, too. It will be still available for any new customer for a couple of weeks.

when are your new packs coming out? id really like to get a quality rip of the yamaha mr-10

free ones floating around are god awful

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”