Cinematic Synthetic Drums - FREE Kontakt library by Impact Soundworks (+ new website!)

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks for this lovely freebie :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

site doesnt work :(

I know I know, I apologize for the difficulty. We DO have a new site, it IS operational and some people are getting it, but we're just having an issue where the 'nameservers' are still pointing to the old site's hosting location. It will be resolved as fast as possible though it will also go away on its own.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Thanks for the freebie. Also I must say, the demo tracks are HUGELY EPIC !!! really well done. :tu:

Very generous indeed. I'm now on your mailing list and look forward to your next release!

Thanks Zircon, nice one!

Sounds great!

Thanks, I'll definately download this one and see if I'll have any use for it!

freebie?! wow. nice stuff

brilliant ! thank you so much for your generosity !

Great ! Thanks a lot , downloading...

I made some SFZ patches for CSD. If you want download those they are here:
https://app.box.com/s/n5rjnjueowmy6tbl28hadjc9dqh1f99a
Of course they are not as good as the Kontakt patch but they are an option for those who don’t have the full version of Kontakt. They were builded to use within Sforzando, just put them in CSD main folder(not Patches folder!).

mvrasseli wrote:I made some SFZ patches for CSD. If you want download those they are here:
https://app.box.com/s/n5rjnjueowmy6tbl28hadjc9dqh1f99a
Of course they are not as good as the Kontakt patch but they are an option for those who don’t have the full version of Kontakt. They were builded to use within Sforzando, just put them in CSD main folder(not Patches folder!).
Awesome! Thanks :D

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”