Free Tronsonic Easter Giveaway - VCO polysynth for Kontakt 5

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hope you're all having a nice weekend...
I'd like to offer all Kontakt 5 users my tapeless version of Tronto as a freebie.

It features long cycled, phase aligned waveforms (up to 20secs) from a 1972 minimoog. Unlike most of my other products, this hasn't been recorded to tape. Instead Kontakt 5's own tape sat effect plus a tape and tube impulse response has been used.
The synth itself utilizes 30 filters, 6 lfos, 2 global sub lfos and a global envelope...so many, many modulation possibilities.

The full version of kontakt 5 is needed.

The download is around 600 meg, and can be accessed here:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/tronto/VCO.zip

Enjoy.
Rob

www.tronsonic.com

Some audio here:
https://soundcloud.com/tronsonic-1/vco- ... -5-free-to

The free offer will run until further notice.

Some of you may already have this (as it comes free with Tronto and DCO - sorry I can't offer you anything new just yet...good things coming soon...)

Thanks to Mario (Evil Dragon) for co-design and scripting.
Last edited by tsonic on Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thanks mang! Sounds very vintage!

User123 123123 wrote:Thanks mang! Sounds very vintage!

No problem :)
...it's partner synth 'Tronto' is even more vintage - with wow and flutter / real tape/tube saturation etc - VCO is a 'purer' version for more precise synthesis - the 'ladder' and 'daft' filters in Kontakt 5 are the best match for these synths imo.
(Tronto should be on offer at vstbuzz as of tomorrow btw.)
Last edited by tsonic on Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks for sharing this, I just started downloading. I just started vacation, so it'll be nice to have some time to explore this.
I wish I could sing as well as the voices inside my head...

http://www.cdbaby.com/darkvictory

DocAtlas wrote:it'll be nice to have some time to explore this.
You'll need at least 5 secs to load each patch too...:)..sorry in advance - there are 30 filters loaded up in the nki, so a lot to load. Once it's loaded though, it has a lot to offer!:)

Some of you may already have this (as it comes free with Tronto and DCO - sorry I can't offer you anything new just yet...good things coming soon...)
so do i, no need to apologize! friendly bump.. :wink:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

This is great...thanks.

Very generous, Rob.
Thank you.
Synth Magic synths for Konatkt - ARP Quadra, Polymoog and many more. www.synthmagic.co.uk

Happy to offer this - I'd like more people to try out the Tronto series to be honest - I think (in fact know) that these synths have a lot of hidden depths and power:)...we covered a lot of ground with the routing/modulation options - so an awful lot is possible - especially in multi-mode.

To those that might be a little frustrated at the 5 sec loading time of presets - a leaner version of VCO,DCO and Tronto will be available in a few weeks all being well...these new versions will have quick loading times (the trade-off being they'll have some filters removed - the 30 we have in these synths are whats causing the slower loading times).

The updates will be free to existing owners.

Thanks,
Rob
Last edited by tsonic on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thank you very much. :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Thanks a bunch, it sounds great! Been enjoying your M100 and Pianet sets too, this should fit in nicely.

And once again Evil Dragon pops up on the credits for an excellent VI.

Aloysius wrote:Thank you very much. :)
No problem:)

Space Coyote wrote:Thanks a bunch, it sounds great! Been enjoying your M100 and Pianet sets too, this should fit in nicely.

And once again Evil Dragon pops up on the credits for an excellent VI.

Great - the pianet is due an update at some point...

Just downloaded the latest version of k5 - glad I did...the new Jump effect is pretty nice ...I'm using at moment with sawtooth and ladder lpf ...
bass 50% mid 10 % treb 2.5 % presence 48% out 6db
higain OFF mono ON preamp 55% master 85%

def cuts through things..

Thank you for the free Kontakt instrument! Looking forward to using it in a track as it seems to be my kind of sounds. :)

SampleScience wrote:Thank you for the free Kontakt instrument! Looking forward to using it in a track as it seems to be my kind of sounds. :)
Great:)

Just a reminder, Tronto, the tape sampled verison of VCO is available at 40 % off at http://vstbuzz.com/

at just under £10 ($15).

Offer lasts for a week.
Thanks.

Thanks for VCO. Also bought Tronto @ vstbuzz.

Did a resave on Tronto in K5 -> everything went fine. Did the same resave on VCO and got a lot of errors about missing files. DCO_info.nkr, Tronsonic\Samples\DCO\Samples\Noise, Pulse, ...

[EDIT:] found it meanwhile; this flash based web site is a bit hard to read ...

Still, why does VCO require DCO-s files?

Thanks in advance,

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”