Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise
Musical Gym
KVRAF

4839 posts since 23 May, 2004, from square1

Postby Musical Gym; Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:28 pm Re: Vivid Kontakt Library/Engine Suite: Pre-Release Tease (*Giveaway now complete)

Blame it on those stones. I figured you'd be on top of it.
Norbz
KVRist

183 posts since 26 Jun, 2014, from Toronto

Postby Norbz; Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:31 pm Re: Vivid Kontakt Library/Engine Suite: Pre-Release Tease (*Giveaway now complete)

Thanks again guys. Numanoid, don't worry I got you ;)

I'm aiming to have it finished and ready to launch within a few weeks maybe less we'll see. Still optimizing and decided to make one more module to make the package more complete. The price ranges I'm seeing on some of the libraries out there are insane, $1600, $2500, crazy (mind you I do see the difference in deliverables but still wow). We're probably going to end up in the low $xxx area with a pre-order/launch special in the $xx range.

And yes you'll be able to easily add your own samples to our template/blank versions.

You guys will be able to download it as of launch day and I'll be PM"ing each of you.
murnau
KVRAF

5287 posts since 13 Jan, 2005, from right behind you

Postby murnau; Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:53 pm Re: Vivid Kontakt Library/Engine Suite: Pre-Release Tease (*Giveaway now complete)

Cool dirty hip-hop style. :tu:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.
Musical Gym
KVRAF

Postby Musical Gym; Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:58 pm Re: Vivid Kontakt Library/Engine Suite: Pre-Release Tease (*Giveaway now complete)

Thanks Matt; the Dubturbo stuff looks interesting too.
Norbz
KVRist

Postby Norbz; Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:08 pm Re: Vivid Kontakt Library/Engine Suite: Pre-Release Tease (*Giveaway now complete)

Just completed three new modules for VIVID, and I think I'll be stopping here :).

The additions were supposed to be parts of our new libraries to come but I decided to just make this a huge package that's a no brainer for any Kontakt user making modern music (or anything really).

----------------------
VIVID – DRUMS
2000+ individual one shots for drums of all kinds. All have been laid in a format that makes sense like our main vivid tool. Each octave AND patch is interchangeable so you can audition drum kits and your patterns FAST!!

VIVID – CONDUCTOR
40 Instruments. This module is also meant to be used as a multi so you can mix/match sounds into a full lush wide symphony. However solo's are just as good.

VIVID – VOICES
40 different voices - meant to be used as a multi to create choirs/multiple voices at once with different effects on each. We cover male, female, boy/girl, solo, alien, abstract and more.
----------------------

vivid-kontakt-library-drums.jpg

vivid-kontakt-library-conductor.jpg

vivid-kontakt-library-voices.jpg

Getting closer to completion - webpage and pre-order will be available soon :).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aloysius
KVRAF

20362 posts since 11 Aug, 2008, from a computer

Postby Aloysius; Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:10 pm Re: Vivid Kontakt Library/Engine Suite: Pre-Release Tease (*Giveaway now complete)

:hyper:
One mans trash is another mans rubbish.
Musical Gym
KVRAF

Postby Musical Gym; Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:22 pm Re: Vivid Kontakt Library/Engine Suite: Pre-Release Tease (*Giveaway now complete)

exciting
ThomasHelzle
KVRAF

4689 posts since 9 Dec, 2008, from Berlin

Postby ThomasHelzle; Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:48 pm Re: Vivid Kontakt Library/Engine Suite: Pre-Release Tease (*Giveaway now complete)

:tu:
EdSevered
KVRist

416 posts since 24 Jul, 2013, from Wisconsin

Postby EdSevered; Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:42 pm Re: Vivid Kontakt Library/Engine Suite: Pre-Release Tease (*Giveaway now complete)

Those screen shots are mighty pretty.
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.
Norbz
KVRist

Postby Norbz; Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:15 pm Re: Vivid Kontakt Library/Engine Suite: Pre-Release Tease (*Giveaway now complete)

Cheers,

I'll have another video up soon going over the new modules a bit so it's not just a visual - they 'sound' awesome too :).
Norbz
KVRist

Postby Norbz; Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:57 pm Re: Vivid Kontakt Library/Engine Suite: Pre-Release Tease (*Giveaway now complete)

Ok we're almost there!

I am going to need all the winners to PM me with their email address they want their copy sent to (need to create an account/download link section for each of you vs a naked link out there..).

Make it a great day :)
Fleer
KVRAF

3007 posts since 22 Aug, 2014, from Boston/Cambridge

Postby Fleer; Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:40 pm Re: Vivid Kontakt Library/Engine Suite: Pre-Release Tease (*Giveaway now complete)

I'm down :hyper:
Aloysius
KVRAF

20362 posts since 11 Aug, 2008, from a computer

Postby Aloysius; Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:25 pm Re: Vivid Kontakt Library/Engine Suite: Pre-Release Tease (*Giveaway now complete)

+1 :)
One mans trash is another mans rubbish.
Musical Gym
KVRAF

Postby Musical Gym; Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:08 pm Re: Vivid Kontakt Library/Engine Suite: Pre-Release Tease (*Giveaway now complete)

Prime Minister Centavo!
Norbz
KVRist

Postby Norbz; Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:25 pm Re: Vivid Kontakt Library/Engine Suite: Pre-Release Tease (*Giveaway now complete)

WHAT IF:

For our 'MyInstrument" versions (we now have three - a single patch, a 40x patch, and a 120x patch), would it be cool if I allowed for submissions of the instrument you make with it (using samples you own/made etc), and if it rocks my/others sox off - offer it as an expansion pack (customize the branding/colors/sublogo/etc) and split profits with you 50/50?

(all the technology I have already enables this from an automation standpoint from purchase to you getting paid weekly by the network via direct deposit. You basically become a JV partner under our network ((2min signup)) and everything is trackable including lot's of cool stats on what the traffic does).

Is there a market for this? Are there a lot of people that would love to build commercial libraries because they have the sounds but lack the programming experience and know how to bring something to market?? OR even for those that can script their asses off - add to it/change it/expand on it/and same deal?

I think this could open up all kinds of cool new patches and instruments etc. but perhaps it opens me up too much, not sure what the drawbacks might be.. maybe getting hacked more? People wanting constantupgrades to the UI?
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries