8DIO - My experience

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

tbh I am close to locking it, for the record I was not the mod who made the edit but the thought crossed my mind. I do have concerns about the accusations made by the op about admins, I'm just chalking it up to typical forum dislike of admins and mods though and think that if I do anything it will just fuel conspiracy theories. I did get two reports complaining about those statements yesterday which brought me back to this thread. (I had already read this entire thread because of other reports) Now it also seems an issue on another forum is being brought here, not cool at all.

Changing the title was the right thing to do, I do agree that everyone should be open to talk about their experience and it seems some people are not happy with this company. That is a good thing but titles show up in google searches, said language as the original post may indeed draw unfair conclusions from those who search and dont dig deeper if you understand my point. It's easy to say the site is biased but there are far many more reasons why this could happen that should be considered besides shooting from the hip at mods and admin.
So my uneditied title for this thread was an advice to "stay away from them", cuase I find their terms of sale and zero unwillingness to discuss a mutual beneficial solution bad.
The original title could be read as a fact (especially in the tagline of a google search) and you quite clearly state it's your opinion, see the point? Your opinion, not this site's even if it is valid. I am sorry you took it wrong but I do hope you can understand the reasoning behind it.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Dont seem like a troll just a real unhappy dude got burned and aint takin it well. Thinkin change the title to somethin like... 8dio - my (very bad) experience... cus thats what it is hahahahaha... imo ops gonna cool off soon and carry on not much else to say bout it all

Armagibbon wrote:Dont seem like a troll just a real unhappy dude got burned and aint takin it well. Thinkin change the title to somethin like... 8dio - my (very bad) experience... cus thats what it is hahahahaha... imo ops gonna cool off soon and carry on not much else to say bout it all
Fine with me to lock this thread, there is not much more to say about it. Got severely burnt on the single most expensive software I have bought so far. I usually check things out very well before getting anything, but I got tricked/stressed into a bad deal during a sale and missed the sucky oneway terms of sale. You are right I did not like that one bit. Cooled off... Well I am not as agitated as I was before, but my stance is the same. I will keep trying to inform new customers to read the terms very careful and take them as absolutes cause there is no circumstances that can mitigate them. Not even people with payment hickups seems to get their double payments back (which actually surpriced even me).

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”