Alternatives to Soundiron for Kontakt Player

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Are there any better options for libraries for Kontakt Player other than Soundiron? Specifically choir, orchestral voice, harp etc? Something in a similar price range?

I like the Aurora Choir by Aria Sounds for female choir. Not sure if it runs on Kontakt Player, tho. Have you checked out Versilian Studio's Harp?

Also, just curious, but what didn't you like about Soundiron?
A well-behaved signature.

JerGoertz wrote:I like the Aurora Choir by Aria Sounds for female choir. Not sure if it runs on Kontakt Player, tho. Have you checked out Versilian Studio's Harp?

Also, just curious, but what didn't you like about Soundiron?
Thanks for those ideas! Aurora wont work on my system But the Versilian package works with Player and is a consideration.

Re. Soundiron, I dont want to get into it as its my own personal experience and not something that should concern other people. Go buy your Soundiron. Just be careful to check their retailers product pages to the Soundiron product pages to make sure you are getting what you expect. There are discrepancies. :phones:

8Dio have similar libraries (and some come from the same origins) but I would definitely prefer SoundIron to them.

There are a lot of options, Realitone, Fluffy Audio, Strezow and so on, but I would try out soundsonline.com first. They offer everything for 30 bucks a months (now also 50% off it seems). If it is not what you like atleast you have only lost 30 bucks as compared to 8Dio and companies with the same terms of sale that will cost you 350-600 that you can never get back.

plexuss wrote:Are there any better options for libraries for Kontakt Player other than Soundiron? Specifically choir, orchestral voice, harp etc? Something in a similar price range?
Whats wrong with Soundiron if you need an alternative for the same price? :scared:

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”