Fredonia Grand Organ: Powerful, majestic pipe organ from Impact Soundworks

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

NOW AVAILABLE from Impact Soundworks!

Fredonia Grand Organ places the power and majesty of a full pipe organ at your fingertips with unparalleled depth and range. Its four divisions and 39 individually-sampled stops can be combined to create endless possible tones from delicate and ethereal to huge on a cosmic scale.

Even organ beginners will find the instrument easy to play with inspiring snapshots and a one-click randomizer feature to instantly get started with unique tones.

For those looking for deep control, our virtual instrument faithfully reproduces every aspect of the real thing including couplers, tremulants, swell, and crescendo controls. Every division can be played on a separate MIDI channel too!

Content & Features
  • Crystal-clear 24-bit recordings with 4 mic positions plus a premade Master mix
  • Beautiful custom UI that puts every stop and slider on a single easy-to-access page
  • Enable/disable stops in real-time with no clicks, pops, or new notes needed
  • One-click tutti and randomizer buttons for instant, awesome sounds
  • Stops controllable by mouse, keyswitch, or MIDI CC
  • Crescendo editor: set stops to be enabled/disabled based on slider position
  • Per-division controls for volume, transpose, ADSR, tuning, and MIDI channel
  • Console FX rack & mixer with 40+ modules (EQ, reverb, compression, distortion, etc.)
  • 18 preset microtuning and temperaments, all user-adjustable
Walkthrough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcbY7nOrj78

Demos

https://soundcloud.com/isworks/sets/fre ... rgan-demos

Release Info

Fredonia Grand Organ is now available for $129 at our store!

It runs in the FREE Kontakt 6 Player as well, taking advantage of all the latest optimizations and beautiful FX such as the Galois reverb - now included in our Console FX rack & mixer.

https://impactsoundworks.com/product/fr ... and-organ/
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

zircon wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:21 pm NOW AVAILABLE from Impact Soundworks!

Fredonia Grand Organ places the power and majesty of a full pipe organ at your fingertips with unparalleled depth and range. Its four divisions and 39 individually-sampled stops can be combined to create endless possible tones from delicate and ethereal to huge on a cosmic scale.
I am surprised nobody has mentioned anything about this one yet. I listened to the demos and it really sounds great. :)

Can't wait to hear some user feedback.

bill45 wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:53 pm Can't wait to hear some user feedback.
If you like church organs: buy it. It's that simple. Both sound and interface are winners. Finally an organ that lets you control individual stops through MIDI or automation (as compared to e.g. the Garritan organs -- nice sound, unusable interface). Anything from whisper quiet to thunderous big, good MIDI control, great sounding reverb, a great (and unique?) crescendo function, lack of couplers easily solved by assigning different manuals to the same MIDI channel. I've had the Garritan organs for years now, but they never got me into the proper "organ playing mood". This one does, from the first minute I launched it. I only wish I had a proper 2+ octaves MIDI pedalboard :D
Mac, Logic, some synths, software, stuff and unstuff, with and without knobs

Except for being cheaper, how does it compare to the Rieger Organ from VSL?

https://www.vsl.co.at/en/Synchron_Serie ... eger_Organ

If anyone has tested them both, of course :)
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

chaosmeister wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:08 pm
If you like church organs: buy it. It's that simple. Both sound and interface are winners. Finally an organ that lets you control individual stops through MIDI or automation (as compared to e.g. the Garritan organs -- nice sound, unusable interface). Anything from whisper quiet to thunderous big, good MIDI control, great sounding reverb, a great (and unique?) crescendo function, lack of couplers easily solved by assigning different manuals to the same MIDI channel. I've had the Garritan organs for years now, but they never got me into the proper "organ playing mood". This one does, from the first minute I launched it. I only wish I had a proper 2+ octaves MIDI pedalboard :D
Thanks, any flaws in the samples.bad loops noise.......

chaosmeister wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:08 pm
Thanks for the kind words! We're looking into adding those couplers for 1.1 :)
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

bill45 wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:35 pm Thanks, any flaws in the samples.bad loops noise.......
Not that I noticed, no. Been away a couple of weeks though, so... But up till now I noticed nothing I didn't like :).

zircon wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:19 pm [Thanks for the kind words! We're looking into adding those couplers for 1.1 :)
Kind words: well deserved. And couplers: yay! Any idea about an approx. release date? (not that I care that much, but I can ask, can't I?)

chaosmeister wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:50 am
bill45 wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:35 pm Thanks, any flaws in the samples.bad loops noise.......
Not that I noticed, no. Been away a couple of weeks though, so... But up till now I noticed nothing I didn't like :).
Thanks the demos sound great.Nice top end.This does not seem to be as noisy as other organ libraries.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”