FS: ReFx Nexus 2 COMPLETE with all the Expansions @ 60% OFF

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
hajjuxl
KVRer
4 posts since 30 Dec, 2011

Post Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:23 pm

Hi guys! :)

I'm selling my Nexus 2 COMPLETE with all the expansions till "Artist Series Tiesto" ~ 140GB for $1800 (REGULAR PRICE is $4,739)

I have already spoken to their customer care, and they charge $25 for the license transfer.

Kindly reply or DM for further queries. Thanks. :tu:

P.S. - I'm open for (reasonable) negotiations. :-)

jsp1979
KVRAF
2857 posts since 7 Aug, 2008

Re: FS: ReFx Nexus 2 COMPLETE with all the Expansions @ 60% OFF

Post Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:39 pm

A person with one post and no feedback in the Feedback Thread offering something for sale for $1,800?

You'll probably need to supply some assurance to potential buyers.

FelipeIn
KVRer
17 posts since 18 Jul, 2015 from Brazil

Post Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:17 am

jsp1979 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:39 pm
A person with one post and no feedback in the Feedback Thread offering something for sale for $1,800?

Exactly!

hajjuxl
KVRer

Post Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:10 am

jsp1979 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:39 pm

Hey, I'm new here... :) I joined way back, but never got to post anything, until now, I just posted here to sell my Nexus :tu:
Could you please let me know what more info should I add here?

jtyh1g11
KVRer
7 posts since 19 Feb, 2018 from United Kingdom

Post Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:42 pm

Hi there,

Are you able (or willing) to sell any of the individual expansion packs for people (like me) who already have Nexus?

Thanks!

thejonsolo
KVRAF
1931 posts since 13 Apr, 2008 from Charleston, SC

Post Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:16 pm

jtyh1g11 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:42 pm
Hi there,

Are you able (or willing) to sell any of the individual expansion packs for people (like me) who already have Nexus?

Thanks!
I don't think reFX allows that. In fact I think he also has to give up his Nexus 2 license as well in a single sale.

hajjuxl
KVRer

Post Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:10 pm

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
jtyh1g11 wrote:
Hi there,

Thanks!
So this is the reply I got from reFx Team when I asked them about selling my Nexus:
You can sell Nexus2 bundled with all expansions you have. You cannot sell the plug-in to one person and any expansions to another.

To transfer the products, please simply order a 'License Transfer' (costing USD 25) at:

https://refx.com/cart/52766/ (https://refx.com/cart/52766/)

Once you have done this, please tell me the order number of the Transfer, along with the name, address, and email address of the buyer.

You are responsible for getting the USB eLicenser containing the Nexus2 license to the new owner. If you still have the installation DVD, you should give this to the new owner as well.

Very important:
If you ship the USB eLicenser, please use registered mail since we can't replace licenses that go missing in the mail.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this!

Regards,
Adam
So, you can transfer all the expansions to you. :)
I have all the expansions till Artist Series Tiesto.

jtyh1g11
KVRer

Post Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:03 pm

Thanks bud!
thejonsolo wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:16 pm
jtyh1g11 wrote:
Hi there,

Thanks!
I don't think reFX allows that. In fact I think he also has to give up his Nexus 2 license as well in a single sale.

jtyh1g11
KVRer

Post Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:05 pm

Hey there,

Thanks for getting back!

Seeing as I've already got Nexus2 with a bunch of expansions already, this won't be the right for me. But it's a great deal for someone, good luck!
hajjuxl wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:10 pm
jtyh1g11 wrote:
Hi there,

Thanks!
So this is the reply I got from reFx Team when I asked them about selling my Nexus:
You can sell Nexus2 bundled with all expansions you have. You cannot sell the plug-in to one person and any expansions to another.

To transfer the products, please simply order a 'License Transfer' (costing USD 25) at:

https://refx.com/cart/52766/

Once you have done this, please tell me the order number of the Transfer, along with the name, address, and email address of the buyer.

You are responsible for getting the USB eLicenser containing the Nexus2 license to the new owner. If you still have the installation DVD, you should give this to the new owner as well.

Very important:
If you ship the USB eLicenser, please use registered mail since we can't replace licenses that go missing in the mail.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this!

Regards,
Adam
So, you can transfer all the expansions to you. :)
I have all the expansions till Artist Series Tiesto.

hajjuxl
KVRer

Post Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:42 pm

jtyh1g11 wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:05 pm
Hey there,

Thanks for getting back!

Seeing as I've already got Nexus2 with a bunch of expansions already, this won't be the right for me. But it's a great deal for someone, good luck!
Yes, doesn't makes sense if you already have a bunch of expansions with you :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”