Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OneOfManyPauls wrote:
Numanoid wrote:I guess the price of newbie OB Legacy was set as high as possible to jack up the overall price of single plugins :wink:
you cynical old bugger :)
He he :oops:

I am amazed they didn't divide the 6 pack into two with 3 instruments, then they could have sold those for €149 each, and jacked the overall price up another €99 :D

Numanoid wrote:I agree with you.

I only own CAMEO, and I can get VV2 for €299
people who owns VV1 and a few of the "new" products gets an upgrade for 29Dollar/Euro .

people who owns basically near all single products needs to pay the same upgrade price as other uvi customer .

it is even more ridiculous to their loyal customer and i can not understand this treatment to loyal customer either .

speaking for myselves i needs really to think about 3 times ore more if i´m willing to be an loyal customer in the future . i spend a few 1000´ths on their whole single products range .

DrumAddict wrote:people who owns VV1 and a few of the "new" products gets an upgrade for 29Dollar/Euro .

people who owns basically near all single products needs to pay the same upgrade price as other uvi customer .
If I were you, I would open a support ticket with UVI, and point out the gross unfairness in this. Owning all the products of VV2 bar OB Legacy, you should get an offer to get VV2 for €29 too.

They are reasonable people, and should listen to you.

Harry_HH wrote:Nothing wrong with using Google. However, I think its dealer's own advantage to make buying easy, if the search is a mess, it aint.
I completely agree and I appreciate the constructive criticism. Actually, thanks to you bringing it up, a KVR member PM'd me about possible solutions.

systmu wrote:Finally abbey road reverb is on sale for $29. Thoughts?
It's great. Either get that or the full Abbey Road Collection for $149 ($125 after discounts).

Nobdi wrote:btw: IMHO the first thing to address in the JRR site would be overall site speed ;-)
This will be changed (and hopefully improved ;)) this week!

shidostrife wrote:Has the guys at Waves finally lost it? :lol:

I really want some of the things on sale, but my bank account doesn't.
I'm guessing they're expecting lots of WUP revenue once Version 10 comes out.

Numanoid wrote:Aint GTR3 the pick of the bunch?
I personally don't think it's particularly good.

Numanoid wrote:
DrumAddict wrote:people who owns VV1 and a few of the "new" products gets an upgrade for 29Dollar/Euro .

If I were you, I would open a support ticket with UVI, and point out the gross unfairness in this. Owning all the products of VV2 bar OB Legacy, you should get an offer to get VV2 for €29 too.

They are reasonable people, and should listen to you.
I own VV1 and 3 of the new items and got a price of 99 euro. :-(

Update: I mistook SYNTH ANTHOLOGY 2 for DIGITAL SYNSATIONS 2, so I only have 2 of the products (although I have many other UVI products).
Last edited by rockhopper on Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OneOfManyPauls wrote:UVI just launched vintage vault 2 - 399 USD/EUR introductory offer (599 USD/EUR normally).

If you have existing UVI products and log in, you may find it cheaper - upgrade from vintage vault 1 is 199 USD/EUR / upgrade from single product 299 USD/EUR

hefty lump of a thing: 116.26GB - Content: 51 instruments, 111 Drum Machines, 7,974 Presets, 313,858 Samples

https://www.uvi.net/vintage-vault-2-upgrade-sp.html
If anyone wants this and doesn't own a UVI product, PM me and I'll give you a free license for Digital Synsations 1.

Backsnack wrote:Does anyone know if Tokyo Dawn Records/Labs does sales on their plugins? I realize they have a Slick EQ GE & Slick EQ M edition bundle for 60 euros. But I'm curious if I should hold out until the holidays before pulling the trigger on the new Limiter 6 GE. :D
We just started carrying them and can give a little bit of a discount:

www.jrrshop.com/tokyo-dawn-records

Uncle E, will you be able to offer the VV2 upgrades - or is that a UVI direct thing only?

Here is a bit of trivia for the bargain bin fiends.

I was educated at the Voss Vidaregående Skule, while Uncle E got his at Voss Gymnas(ium), east side to west side, only divided by a river, and in the middle the local rock cafe of course :D

evilantal wrote:
Backsnack wrote:Does anyone know if Tokyo Dawn Records/Labs does sales on their plugins? I realize they have a Slick EQ GE & Slick EQ M edition bundle for 60 euros. But I'm curious if I should hold out until the holidays before pulling the trigger on the new Limiter 6 GE. :D
I can't recall them ever having a sale.
Not even introductory sales.
That's kinda what I was guessing. Doesn't hurt to check anyways. :)

Hordaland fylkeskommune :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”