Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sprnva wrote:
jacqueslacouth wrote:So I pulled the pin and bought Amplitube Max and I have to say, so far I am really impressed. I was just wondering what, in the IKM library/custom shop is not actually included in the max package?
Anything that was released post-Max. IIRC that's Fender 2, Ampeg SVX 2 and the Fulltone Collection.
Still, not bad. It's a helluva collection for 104€

loungepanda wrote:Oh no, wait. Got the bundle thing wrong. Of course it's like a whole new product now ("suite").

These guys know how to bamboozle.
You're getting major updates to Ozone and Neutron, plus the Suite includes RX 6 Standard (the Music Production Bundle 2 only had the RX Plug-In Pack. $299 for an upgrade seems like a pretty good deal to me.
Last edited by zadillo on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The UVI Falcon 30% off sale is really quite excellent, it seems. For $244 you get Falcon, plus 2 free expansions - and I confirmed with support that you still get the $100 voucher on top of that.

zadillo wrote:
loungepanda wrote:Oh no, wait. Got the bundle thing wrong. Of course it's like a whole new product now ("suite").

You're getting major updates to Ozone and Neutron, plus the Suite includes RX 6 Standard (the Music Production Bundle 2 only had the RX Plug-In Pack. $299 for an upgrade seems like a pretty good deal to me.
The iZotope products are absolutely outstanding and I use them on pretty much every track, so I am not complaining too much about the price as I see the value in these products. I have to admit that the way they constantly rebundle their products and also constantly create bundles with overlapping contents is a bit annoying though.

But they are operating a bit like NI in that you can resell things you might no longer need in order to make up for the bundle upgrade/crossgrade prices. For example, if you have Ozone 7 Adv and Neutron Adv you should be able to use Neutron Adv to crossgrade to the O2N2 suite and then resell your old Ozone 7 Adv license. I have done similar things in the past. It is not as straightforward as it is with NI, but it usually works in a similar way.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote:
zadillo wrote:

The iZotope products are absolutely outstanding and I use them on pretty much every track, so I am not complaining too much about the price as I see the value in these products. I have to admit that the way they constantly rebundle their products and also constantly create bundles with overlapping contents is a bit annoying though.

But they are operating a bit like NI in that you can resell things you might no longer need in order to make up for the bundle upgrade/crossgrade prices. For example, if you have Ozone 7 Adv and Neutron Adv you should be able to use Neutron Adv to crossgrade to the O2N2 suite and then resell your old Ozone 7 Adv license. I have done similar things in the past. It is not as straightforward as it is with NI, but it usually works in a similar way.
Gotcha - I think I might be able to do that with the Elements Bundle - I had bought it because I thought I needed it to upgrade to the full Production Bundle thing, but I also had Nectar Elements which may have been enough. I'll reach out to iZotope to ask what on my account I actually still need.

Anybody know when there'll be an actual sale on IK modo bass or an alternate, better priced option?

Harry_HH wrote:Can you refresh our memory, what included to MPB 1 vs. MPB 2, couldn´t find right away in the iZotope site?
MPB 2 had:

Neutron 1 Advanced
Ozone 7 Advanced
Nectar 2 Production Suite
RX Plugin Pack
VocalSynth
Trash 2 Expanded
Insight

I don't have record of what was in MPB 1. Music Production Suite is upgraded with RX 6 Standard, Ozone 8 Advanced, and Neutron 2 Advanced.
Last edited by Uncle E on Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

axb312 wrote:Anybody know when there'll be an actual sale on IK modo bass or an alternate, better priced option?
It was on sale recently. IK offered us an exclusive deal on the full version for $199 but I didn't go for it because most people already qualify for the Crossgrade at the same price:

https://www.jrrshop.com/ik-multimedia-m ... crossgrade

Uncle E wrote:
Harry_HH wrote:Can you refresh our memory, what included to MPB 1 vs. MPB 2, couldn´t find right away in the iZotope site?
MPB 1 had:

Neutron 1 Advanced
Ozone 7 Advanced
RX Plugin Pack
VocalSynth
Trash 2 Expanded
Insight

I don't have record of what was in MPB 2. Music Production Suite is upgraded with RX 6 Standard, Ozone 8 Advanced, and Neutron 2 Advanced.
Hrmm, what you listed is what I had in Music Production Bundle 2. Music Production Bundle 1 was: "Ozone 7 Advanced*, Insight, Alloy 2, Nectar 2 Production Suite, and Trash 2 (plus two Trash Expansions)"

The * is that it launched with Ozone 6 Advanced with an upgrade to Ozone 7 Advanced once it was available. I think the main additions in MBP 2 were Neutron, VocalSynth and the RX Plugin Pack.

Uncle E wrote:
MPB 1 had:

Neutron 1 Advanced
Ozone 7 Advanced
RX Plugin Pack
VocalSynth
Trash 2 Expanded
Insight

I don't have record of what was in MPB 2. Music Production Suite is upgraded with RX 6 Standard, Ozone 8 Advanced, and Neutron 2 Advanced.
I doubt the VocalSynth was in the MPB 1, it wasn´t publish then, yet.
My point by asking this is, that I bought a product called "iZotope Music Production Bundle Loyalty Upgrade" from JRR November 2015, which I think was MPB1, but can´t identify that because by iZotope my account includes only separate plugins, no bundles. And Vocalsynth was not included.
And because you market now the upgrades to the new MP Suite, would be nice to know who is eligible to what.
And BTW, if the suite price is $ 399 for the MPB 1 owners, I think its not a very good deal, Trash2 and Nectar2 to are not updated in the MP Suite upgrade, nor is the Insight, I think. But I know its the iZotope who defines these things, I´m just saying, I´m not onboard in this deal with these prices.
Last edited by Harry_HH on Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If you own the RX Post Production Suite 2 you apparently can also get Neutron 2 Advanced by upgrading to the RX Post Production Suite 2.1 for 79$. It is mentioned on the website but when I log into my account that option is not available (yet). As much as I love their products, their bundling and pricing policy is a mess to put it mildly.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Yes, you guys are right, that's the description for MPB 2, not MPB 1. That was my mistake.

I see splice.com are doing rent to own on ozone 8+neutron 2 (standard) @ $14.99 a month:

https://splice.com/plugins/38538266-ozo ... by-izotope

Just a reminder to my GAS buddies,
7 weeks to Black Friday!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”