Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

pekbro wrote:
don1thedon wrote:
Elevate (upgrade from Equivocate) is $63.59 over at Plugin Discount
For me we have a winner, great deal!

BTW: the upgrade requires surrendering the free Eq lic as well. Just
sayin for completeness...
Yep, I think I'm convinced as well. Gonna demo and make up my mind.

Thanks for the heads up
Demo/soundtrack work: https://soundcloud.com/antaln
My post/prog rock band: http://www.sylvium.com

Given that I already have Primal Tap, EARebound, Sandman Pro, Outer Space and Waves Supertap amongst others, is there anything in the current PSP delay sale that's worth getting or do I already have most of the bases these plugs offer covered?

So I'm kinda sad that I just discovered audioplugin.deals right after the AudioThing effect/Kontakt instrument bundle sale ended in May.

Hoping a similar price comes around again ... but I have a feeling it won't. :cry:

If anyone has suggestions on where I should shop for it around Black Friday/Cyber Monday, let me know!
Last edited by Tappistry on Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Excuse me, but how do you get the coupon? I've seen the UVI Falcon sale mentioned, and even got an e-mail about it, but no mention of the 100$ coupon

dandezebra wrote:
zadillo wrote:The UVI Falcon 30% off sale is really quite excellent, it seems. For $244 you get Falcon, plus 2 free expansions - and I confirmed with support that you still get the $100 voucher on top of that.
Basically you get $544 worth of stuff for $244. Amazing! I love Spectrasonics but I have never heard of them doing anything like this sale. Worth it if you need a new powerhouse synth. Or like me, you'll get it even if you don't need it!

Project wrote:Excuse me, but how do you get the coupon? I've seen the UVI Falcon sale mentioned, and even got an e-mail about it, but no mention of the 100$ coupon

dandezebra wrote:
zadillo wrote:The UVI Falcon 30% off sale is really quite excellent, it seems. For $244 you get Falcon, plus 2 free expansions - and I confirmed with support that you still get the $100 voucher on top of that.
Basically you get $544 worth of stuff for $244. Amazing! I love Spectrasonics but I have never heard of them doing anything like this sale. Worth it if you need a new powerhouse synth. Or like me, you'll get it even if you don't need it!
You get a $100 voucher to use on UVI goodies after buying Falcon.

shonky wrote:Given that I already have Primal Tap, EARebound, Sandman Pro, Outer Space and Waves Supertap amongst others, is there anything in the current PSP delay sale that's worth getting or do I already have most of the bases these plugs offer covered?
Damn, i in thougths too. Have a bunch of delays (incl Primal tap and Sandman pro, as well psp 608MD and Stompdelay), so, think about lex42 and 85. Once i already tried demos of both, but the same, was unsure then. Will try demo now again.

If superficially, the main pros psp's delays imo it's perfectly lack of cpu usage (as well total automation). But what on the other side..ie what new.

Hornet is 50% off for the next 48 hours. Any idea worth to grab?

Zero-G Phaedra is on sale for $34.99 today:

https://zero-g.co.uk/products/phaedra-p ... -interface

One thing that makes this library stand out from others from that time period is he sampled everything using really good Lynx converters. That was a big issue back then because most converters were awful. If you need a lot of different analog synths, I recommend this one.

Project wrote:Excuse me, but how do you get the coupon? I've seen the UVI Falcon sale mentioned, and even got an e-mail about it, but no mention of the 100$ coupon
The $100 coupon is a standing offer for Falcon. They send it to you after purchase, via email. I can confirm it works.

Rockerpreneur wrote:Hornet is 50% off for the next 48 hours. Any idea worth to grab?
Magnus Mk2 is solid for a clipper/limiter
New mulitcomp is good, Hornet's compressors are very good.
GUI's are improving, some older ones are rough but the sound is good if you don't care about looks.
Definitely worth it for the budget mixer quality stuff.

has anyone tried that hornet clms? That looks interesting.

Kinda wondering about the Plug & Mix Bundle at JRRShop ...

$99 for 52 plugins makes them $2 each!

I see about 3-5 plugins in that bundle that I'm very interested in, the rest are likely going to be redundant to either my stock plugins or more simplistic versions of reverbs and delays (Valhalla & Blue Cat), and amp sims (Kazrog) that I've picked up already. The compressors and EQs are likely also going to be redundant to my Klanghelm and TDR bundles.

Anyone had any experience with Plug & Mix?
Last edited by Tappistry on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Backsnack wrote:Kinda wondering about the Plug & Mix Bundle at JRRShop ...

I see about 3-5 plugins in that bundle that I'm very interested in, the rest are likely going to be redundant to either my stock plugins or more simplistic versions of reverbs, delays, and amp sims that I've picked up along the way.

I like them...they're simple to use and sound good. I've got the Chainer module and it really makes a difference once you start coming up with fx chains for certain tasks.

ftech wrote:
Backsnack wrote:Kinda wondering about the Plug & Mix Bundle at JRRShop ...

I see about 3-5 plugins in that bundle that I'm very interested in, the rest are likely going to be redundant to either my stock plugins or more simplistic versions of reverbs, delays, and amp sims that I've picked up along the way.

I like them...they're simple to use and sound good. I've got the Chainer module and it really makes a difference once you start coming up with fx chains for certain tasks.
Yeah it's nice that the Chainer is free to use for P&M plugins. That would sort of "tide me over" until I can pick up Blue Cat Patchwork. :)

And "simplicity" seems to be the name of the game with these. Perhaps a good choice for newbie to mixing such as myself?
Last edited by Tappistry on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

A secret about Plug & Mix is they’ll give you the entire VIP bundle once you have purchased 10 plugins. It’s a little bit of a hassle (that’s why we don’t publicize it on our site) but I have successfully gotten it for several customers.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”