Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Uncle E wrote:A secret about Plug & Mix is they’ll give you the entire VIP bundle once you have purchased 10 plugins. It’s a little bit of a hassle (that’s why we don’t publicize it on our site) but I have successfully gotten it for several customers.
At that point you'd be breaking even price-wise, since all the plugs are $10 each at the moment. Pretty nice deal on them! Good to know. :D

Right now I'm weighing whether I want to buy like 3-5 that I really want or just the whole dang bundle.
Last edited by Tappistry on Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Project wrote:Excuse me, but how do you get the coupon? I've seen the UVI Falcon sale mentioned, and even got an e-mail about it, but no mention of the 100$ coupon

dandezebra wrote:
zadillo wrote:The UVI Falcon 30% off sale is really quite excellent, it seems. For $244 you get Falcon, plus 2 free expansions - and I confirmed with support that you still get the $100 voucher on top of that.
Basically you get $544 worth of stuff for $244. Amazing! I love Spectrasonics but I have never heard of them doing anything like this sale. Worth it if you need a new powerhouse synth. Or like me, you'll get it even if you don't need it!
https://www.uvi.net/en/software/falcon.html

Read a little ways down under the Overview section. There's a banner with the offer.

Uncle E wrote:A secret about Plug & Mix is they’ll give you the entire VIP bundle once you have purchased 10 plugins. It’s a little bit of a hassle (that’s why we don’t publicize it on our site) but I have successfully gotten it for several customers.
do the plugimons count? I have 2.

Backsnack wrote:
ftech wrote:
Backsnack wrote:Kinda wondering about the Plug & Mix Bundle at JRRShop ...

$99 for 52 plugins makes them $2 each!

I see about 3-5 plugins in that bundle that I'm very interested in, the rest are likely going to be redundant to either my stock plugins or more simplistic versions of reverbs, delays, and amp sims that I've picked up along the way.

Anyone had any experience with Plug & Mix?
I like them...they're simple to use and sound good. I've got the Chainer module and it really makes a difference once you start coming up with fx chains for certain tasks.
Yeah it's nice that the Chainer is free to use for P&M plugins. That would sort of "tide me over" until I can pick up Blue Cat Patchwork. :)

And "simplicity" seems to be the name of the game with these. Perhaps a good choice for newbie to mixing such as myself?
Should be. Lots of basic fx tools there and they do sound good. I keep looking at Patchwork, but went with the Chainer as I got it at a good price, and it does what I need for now. Maybe if BC have a sale on Patchwork...

FYI, I wanted to take advantage of the current Falcon deal and was looking for the best price. While Falcon itself is discounted at audiodeluxe.com, the support told me initially that they do not offer those two free extensions. However, yesterday they came back to me: if you tell them the two extensions you would like, they'll generate a discount code so they are free in the cart. I just placed my order for Falcon, Cinematic Shades and Ether Fields for $206 (or ~180€). A great deal IMO!

paterpeter wrote:FYI, I wanted to take advantage of the current Falcon deal and was looking for the best price. While Falcon itself is discounted at audiodeluxe.com, the support told me initially that they do not offer those two free extensions. However, yesterday they came back to me: if you tell them the two extensions you would like, they'll generate a discount code so they are free in the cart. I just placed my order for Falcon, Cinematic Shades and Ether Fields for $206 (or ~180€). A great deal IMO!
Went through the same conversation with AudioDeluxe! I'd almost talked myself out of getting Falcon, and now this has got me trying to justify getting it now. :dog:

ftech wrote:
Backsnack wrote:
ftech wrote:

I see about 3-5 plugins in that bundle that I'm very interested in, the rest are likely going to be redundant to either my stock plugins or more simplistic versions of reverbs, delays, and amp sims that I've picked up along the way.

I like them...they're simple to use and sound good. I've got the Chainer module and it really makes a difference once you start coming up with fx chains for certain tasks.
Yeah it's nice that the Chainer is free to use for P&M plugins. That would sort of "tide me over" until I can pick up Blue Cat Patchwork. :)

And "simplicity" seems to be the name of the game with these. Perhaps a good choice for newbie to mixing such as myself?
Should be. Lots of basic fx tools there and they do sound good. I keep looking at Patchwork, but went with the Chainer as I got it at a good price, and it does what I need for now. Maybe if BC have a sale on Patchwork...
Black Friday sales are coming up soon. Always a good time to keep a look out! At some point I'm probably going to pick up the Crafter's Pack if it goes on sale because it has the MB-7 Mixer, Patchwork, and FreqAnalayst Multi. The MIDI controller plugin, Plug n Script, and StereoScope Multi would just be bonuses for me while still being a good deal overall.

Does PSP stompdelay still require an ilok account?

Numanoid wrote:Looks like IK Multimedia T Racks Black 76 is included in full, with latest Beat Magazine (no 143, issue 11, 2017)
How does a non-German speaking person go about obtaining this? I put beat.de through Google translate and still couldn't find any info about it.

MogwaiBoy wrote:
Numanoid wrote:Looks like IK Multimedia T Racks Black 76 is included in full, with latest Beat Magazine (no 143, issue 11, 2017)
How does a non-German speaking person go about obtaining this? I put beat.de through Google translate and still couldn't find any info about it.
https://www.falkemedia-shop.de/musik/beat/beat-11/2017

No discounts on Pulsar Modular Uncle E?

MogwaiBoy wrote:
You can also get the dvd content via http://www.plugins-samples.com - €2.49 a month for a 12 month sub (and you get the back issues if you do the 12 month thing)

ftech wrote:
paterpeter wrote:FYI, I wanted to take advantage of the current Falcon deal and was looking for the best price. While Falcon itself is discounted at audiodeluxe.com, the support told me initially that they do not offer those two free extensions. However, yesterday they came back to me: if you tell them the two extensions you would like, they'll generate a discount code so they are free in the cart. I just placed my order for Falcon, Cinematic Shades and Ether Fields for $206 (or ~180€). A great deal IMO!
Went through the same conversation with AudioDeluxe! I'd almost talked myself out of getting Falcon, and now this has got me trying to justify getting it now. :dog:
Come on uncle E don't let the competition one up you. What's your deal on Falcon? I looked and didn't see any. This is Very very tempting at this price.

I see about 3-5 plugins in that bundle that I'm very interested in, the rest are likely going to be redundant to either my stock plugins or more simplistic versions of reverbs and delays (Valhalla & Blue Cat), and amp sims (Kazrog) that I've picked up already. The compressors and EQs are likely also going to be redundant to my Klanghelm and TDR bundles.

It's a great bundle. With that many plugs you're bound to find one or two you love. For me it's Clarisonix and Monster Boost and Tremolo Pan.

I got mine for $50 here in the Marketplace.
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

OneOfManyPauls wrote:
MogwaiBoy wrote:
You can also get the dvd content via http://www.plugins-samples.com - €2.49 a month for a 12 month sub (and you get the back issues if you do the 12 month thing)
This would be cool if my Internet would let me go there. I keep getting "it's not safe" message and it blocks it. They need to update their security certificate. :x

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”