Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

nickamandote wrote:Is it me or the Black Friday deals so far are pretty disappointing?
Nothing spectacular... some 30% off sales here and there.
:tu:

It's friday?

omiroad wrote:It's friday?
No but many sellers have already listed their deals for the Black Friday week... but I've clearly mentioned "so far".

omiroad wrote:It's friday?
Everyday this week apparently.
Win 10 with Ryzen 5950x, Bitwig 5, too many plugins, Novation Circuit Mono Station and now a lovely Waldorf Blofeld.

OMG!

nickamandote wrote:Is it me or the Black Friday deals so far are pretty disappointing?
I dunno, Audio Damage's stuff is priced very reasonably already and their BF sale price puts much of it in the "no brainier" category.

Also the softube sale is pretty good, especially with the JRRshop extra discount in cart.

For hardware, Moog just put some stuff on sale at dealership, including $100 off Mother 32 and Minitaur.

I guess we will see.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

Rational wrote:Dang. Just went to JRRshop and it was fast as other sites finally! Always thought it was terribly slow. Like he was paying $2 a month for hosting. :P

Now it's like he's paying $15 a month finally! Good times are here at last!

Nice unc. I guess it was worth going down after all.
About $550 per month. :(

Uncle E wrote:
Rational wrote:Dang. Just went to JRRshop and it was fast as other sites finally! Always thought it was terribly slow. Like he was paying $2 a month for hosting. :P

Now it's like he's paying $15 a month finally! Good times are here at last!

Nice unc. I guess it was worth going down after all.
Hah! About $550 per month.
Just tried the site and getting 502 errors again, you might want to have words.

michaeltn86 wrote:is there a 3rd party vendor that "discount" further if u buy more than 5 products for example? or that u can get a special quote? and, is there a cross grade option for NOTION 6 for studio one 3 owners?
We have automatic extra discounts in cart on Presonus. I think the Notion Crossgrade is only available directly from Presonus but I will ask them to make sure.

https://www.jrrshop.com/presonus

OneOfManyPauls wrote:It's pulling the checkout and cart up for me. I'm wondering if there are some issues of the new hosting ip address not having propagated fully yet.

Could be, it seems to be working fine now.

OneOfManyPauls wrote:I might have spoken too soon - I'm getting intermittent timeouts (504 bad gateway) on the new hosting too.
Yes, sorry about that, we're still dialing it in.

ghettosynth wrote:Anybody else not seeing the checkout page? I can't seem to just view the cart either.
Sorry about that, it's fixed now.

60% off some Sugar Bytes and 70% off Antares Mic Mod EFX are pretty nice. There will be some huge discounts (70% to 90%) coming up on iZotope, Acon, Boz, Image Line, Musiclab, Wave Arts, Waves, and Volko, plus a ton of sales around 50% off. Finally, there will be a sale on the Reason 10 Upgrade, it isn't huge but it's kind of amazing that they're even doing a sale on it at all.

That would be sweet, hope you can add your magical sauce to that deal, uncle.

Uncle E wrote: Finally, there will be a sale on the Reason 10 Upgrade, it isn't huge but it's kind of amazing that they're even doing a sale on it at all.
Actually, I think that is just plain rude to their customers who have just upgraded so soon after release. :x

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”