Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

LGK_Dude wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:
LGK_Dude wrote:Wow - looks like the upgrades for soundtoys are more expensive today. What was going to cost me $100 is now $130. Did this happen to anyone else?
Yes, it seems so.
Odd considering Black Friday technically hasn't even started yet in PST. I thankfully was able to grab screenshots of the price change. Wonder if I should email them or just pass on the deal all together...

It's funny how we think about these things. I can't lie, I was on the fence at my upgrade price, and now at $35 more I've lost my interest. Never mind that the original offer was a mistake in the first place. I can't pay the new price without thinking about the old price. Completely irrational I know, but that's what's what.

Someone else mentioned that Soundtoys 6 might be out soon. I'll probably end up waiting another year and see what's on offer next year.

ATS wrote:
LGK_Dude wrote:
ATS wrote:
LGK_Dude wrote:Is the "free Best Service Galaxy X-FX" deal still on at JRR Shop? Tried adding it to an order over $110 and its showing up as costing $66.50. :(

Wish I could give you mine, I didn't like it and uninstalled it.
Oh - so its not worth it, even as a free add on? Cant seem to find any demos online of just this part of the Galaxy X.
Well don't take my word for it. I got it for buying Gravity and I don't care much for that either. I really wish I could return it or sell it but they don't allow you to.
You know, it only takes a couple of things like this to snap me out of my shopping mode and make the decision to be done for the season.

I bought Xhun audio Littleone from JRRshop and its written:"Availability: Immediate email delivery.
"Download License! Email Delivery!"

I didn't get any license/serial/coupon.

anyone experience it before?

Has anyone seen Pianoteq 6 Pro for less than $360?
https://www.pianoteq.com/pianoteq6

JRR has been down/gives timeout since yesterday night...at least here ... does it work in your location?

I cannot check on the website....Is Reason 10 upgrade available on JRR and at what price?

LGK_Dude wrote:Wow - looks like the upgrades for soundtoys are more expensive today. What was going to cost me $100 is now $130. Did this happen to anyone else?
Yesterday i had $55, today i get $95. I was almost ready to buy at the previous price, now they've lost me.

Still waiting for JRR to post the Tokyo Dawn prices before i make any decisions.

j3tman wrote:Alsooo, UAD is running a new deal every day till 12/1 (I think they carry over though?). Currently 60% off Fairchild tube limiter.

A bunch of friends flip out over UAD plugs-- are there any stand outs? I'm sure they are all great but my bank account is already hating me right about now... lol.
That Fairchild is amazing. It's my go-to for drum busses and my main busses either have it or the UAD Vari-MU (basically, I choose the Vari-MU when the Fairchild has too much color for the mix). The Pultec MK2 and Lexicon 224's are also a must-haves, IMO, especially since they use so little DSP compared to how good they sound.

Amram wrote:I bought Xhun audio Littleone from JRRshop and its written:"Availability: Immediate email delivery.

@Uncle E
How long it takes intill the license will deliver to my email? :help:

ATS wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:
Yes, it seems so.

I was wondering how mine was so freaking cheap. I only own all the small plugs and one regular one and it was only $50
When I checked on Wednesday, it was around $120, by last night it was $155. Probably the first time there's actually been a price hike on Black Friday.

Amram wrote:I bought Xhun audio Littleone from JRRshop and its written:"Availability: Immediate email delivery.

Thank you for your order! We will deliver it to you tonight.

Uncle E wrote:

Thank you for your order! We will deliver it to you tonight.
Thank you for your reply.
:tu:

Addictive Drums at 50% ... Custom Pak for $62.98 USD at Audiodeluxe - 3 Kits... 3 Midi Libraries and 3 Kit Pieces. You have to login to see the additional discount. Great value. The code came via email within 3 minutes of placing the order.

Upon installation you can choose now or later which items you want to install. Some now ... All now or anything in between.

- Scotty
Last edited by Scotty on Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:31 am, edited 3 times in total.

daughter wrote:Ah, that one doesn't work on liquidsonics seventh heaven either.

Does anyone know if you can get the seventh heaven bundle cheaper than 199 or is that the best available price?
Sorry, they don't allow us to give extra discounts. However, you will get Galaxy X-FX free with the order and we are working on adding some more freebies.

michaeltn86 wrote:Cmon eventide... u are the only one pending...
Eventide has not informed dealers about any promotions other than MangledVerb. You're right to ask, though, because they usually do big things on Black Friday. Maybe they're saving them for December.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”