Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If anybody has a spare BioTek licence, let me know with a PM.

Thank you.

shonky wrote: Makes me wonder whether this is the replacement for the voucher model actually, they did only report one flash sale for this month and then introduced this the weekend after it finished.
Don't think so. The Pick Pack is mainly for new customers. People that have much of their stuff won't use it (like me). To keep their loyal customers only a voucher model makes sense to me (or price reduction based upon what you already bought, which would be the same as the voucher model in the end)

Edit:
Edit2: more options added by Dirk
There's currently a discussion in the Plugin Alliance Audiophiles group on facebook. Dirk asked the following:
If we offered several PickPack plans, which one would you choose? Let’s assume you could start several Packs at the same time:
A. 1 Plugin / $10 / 12 Months
B. 5 Plugins / $20 / 24 Months
C. 10 Plugins / $39 / 21 Months
D. 10 Plugins / $79 / 12 Months
E. Would you want to be able to pay them off right away whenever?
F. Any other suggestions?
G. 3 Plugins / $25 / 9 Months
H. YOU pick how many / YOU say what you can pay per month / we tell you for how long you have to pay.
THANKS!
Please answer on Facebook, not here ;)

Also i asked if they keep the voucher model and Dirk 'liked' my comment. So i guess it will stay!

Hi all,

I'm late to the game, but I would be deeply grateful if someone can spare a BioTek licence.

PM me I can certainly find a good way to thank you.

Hi all,

I've got one more Biotek license to share. DM me with your best offer.

Will be up until about 1am Eastern watching hockey so hit me up by then.

Thanks!
Laura
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

If there is another BioTek license around I am interested. I can offer only my good looks and kind disposition. Heh.

Jon

my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Please, no free BioTek license for me!

Too late.

:D

If anyone has a Biotek license available, I would love to gift it to a friend of mine! PM me if interested and what you would want back!

Cheers!

PA $25 monthly February voucher for the BioTek license. :phones:
Note: As far as I know, you can use only one PA voucher per month per account.

Does everyplugins.com still have a coupon code? I'm trying to decide if I should get the Waves Abbey Road EMI TG12345 channel strip or just upgrade my bundle for $55. I'm only missing the EMI and the Reel ADT, which is not on sale but probably will be some time in the future.

I'm probably better off getting them separately and waiting at $27.50 each. JRR will be cheaper than that. :?

dzilizzi wrote:Does everyplugins.com still have a coupon code?
YNY23

If anyone has got a Biotek license available that they'd offer as a gift then send me a pm.

Thanks!

:)

waltercruz wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:Does everyplugins.com still have a coupon code?
YNY23
Thanks! :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”