Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vstbuzz wrote:VSTBuzz: 60% off “Hollywood Orchestra Gold” by EastWest Sounds (VST/AU/AAX/RTAS) - Normally €546 Now €219!

More information at: https://vstbuzz.com/deals/60-off-hollyw ... st-sounds/
Sweet deal. Love my Hollywood Gold.

Fleer wrote:
vstbuzz wrote:VSTBuzz: 60% off “Hollywood Orchestra Gold” by EastWest Sounds (VST/AU/AAX/RTAS) - Normally €546 Now €219!

Really sucks that I own half of it and EW doesn't allow resale. :(

Fleer wrote:

Is this a cheap as Gold is sold or is it a better price around Dec./Jan. ? Also, how much better is Platinum than Gold? It just adds the extra microphone positions, right? I have some orchestra software from NI Komplete Ultimate, Kirk Hunter (Virtuoso Ensembles only), and Aria Sounds (everything), Sonokinetic Ostinato Strings and Brass, and Maximo. Also ProjectSAM Animator. I do mostly background scoring for videos and the occasional royalty free track. Thanks for your help.

Fleer wrote:

Today came a "special price offer" from the NI:
"Because you own the original SESSION STRINGS PRO, you can update now for a special price: 149 €."

Hmmm...which one to buy: € 149 for a mediocre string library, or 4-set (strings, brass, winds, percs) 99 GB library with the EW Play, just buy adding € 70 more... :party:

NI - you must make better offer, at least for the Komplete 11 Ultimate owners! :x

I just purcheased the KH Diamond, and most likely the EW set, as well.
I just have to check the differences between the gold and diamond edition versions of the Hollywood, how much else than the additional mic positions. I may wait for the diamond edition offer

Generally, it is another $250 to update to Diamond with four more mic positions. Plus there are more articulations in the various instruments.

Is this the one with the bad woodwinds? I remember reading that one of their orchestras had really bad woodwinds.

Edited - it is worth it for just the strings and brass if you don't have them

So, doing some research, a year ago the JRR shop had the orchestra (gold) for $299 with extra discounts in the cart. So about the same to a little less, depending on the extra discount. So, for me with 2 of the 4 sections, it is not really worth it. If you don't have any of the sections, it is a really usable library on it's own, even without the extra mic positions and articulations.

dzilizzi wrote:So, doing some research, a year ago the JRR shop had the orchestra (gold) for $299 with extra discounts in the cart. So about the same to a little less, depending on the extra discount. So, for me with 2 of the 4 sections, it is not really worth it. If you don't have any of the sections, it is a really usable library on it's own, even without the extra mic positions and articulations.
Useful information. I tend to think in the same way, concerning the mic positions. Although in some library several mic positions really have added value, often 1-2 position are enough, especially when you can imitate room/ambience with reverb or with some additional plugin.

What may concern me more in the EWH Gold, is, if it really brings me enough more in terms of instruments and articulations (and sound, of course). E.g. I´m interested in really brilliant percussion library, EWH Gold percussions are good, but not anything really special.
Same concerns other sections.

krabbencutter wrote:All Moog iOS Apps are currently on sale:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/developer/m ... d396776421
Anyone know if the in-app purchases are also discounted? I looked at a few spots including iTunes, but it does not specify either way and I did not take note of the prices prior to the sale.

dzilizzi wrote:So, doing some research, a year ago the JRR shop had the orchestra (gold) for $299 with extra discounts in the cart. So about the same to a little less, depending on the extra discount. So, for me with 2 of the 4 sections, it is not really worth it. If you don't have any of the sections, it is a really usable library on it's own, even without the extra mic positions and articulations.
It will be on sale next week for $332, so not as good as this deal. The individual libraries will be $132 each.

Tempted by the PB BigKick sale in the KVR Marketplace. Never bought anything from there; do they offer the option to pay with PayPal?

e@rs wrote:Tempted by the PB BigKick sale in the KVR Marketplace. Never bought anything from there; do they offer the option to pay with PayPal?
Yes, I’ve paid with PayPal on an item in the KVR Marketplace.

Uncle E wrote:
It will be on sale next week for $332, so not as good as this deal. The individual libraries will be $132 each.
Thanks! For me it is a better deal, as I only need the winds and percussion to complete the orchestra. :)

e@rs wrote:Tempted by the PB BigKick sale in the KVR Marketplace. Never bought anything from there; do they offer the option to pay with PayPal?
I've got some good deals at the KVR Marketplace and I always pay with Paypal.

Does have JRRshop a time frame for Softube Tube-Tech Mk II Collections intro price?
And will Kush REDDI land at retailers?
Thanks
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Does anyone know if apulSoft ever has sales on apQualizr? I’m guessing not, but figured I’d check here anyways.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”