Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

everyPlugin.com wrote:
Cheaper to buy again than WUP it for me :roll:
Guys don't forget that WUP'ing also gives you a coupon for the amount you spent.
With limitations on how the coupon can be used.

jsp1979 wrote: With limitations on how the coupon can be used.
What are the limitations??

Harry_HH wrote:PSP Adioware is a great company, I own about 12 of their quality plugins.
They have great sales, too, but...
I have wondered a long time their sales policy: e.g. today got a mail that "the VintageWarmer2 is on sale, and as a loyal PSP customer, your sale-% is even bigger". When I go to my PSP account/store, I see that my "special price" is $ 59,54. That´s a good price, but the price is always relative: what do the others pay? When the buyer, who has no.what-so-ever previous PSP products, goes to the vendors site, his/her price is $ 61,41 (in this case, JRR shop). The "loyal customer reward" is a total $ 1,87!
Well, yes, its better than nothing, but I wouldn´t call this a big loyal customer reward. :party:

P.s. I see already comments, which say "shut up, you moaner". Those opinions are as legitimate as mine. :phones:
I see your frustration, but honestly it also depends whether you want to pay a few more $ and support this great plugin designer (who I doubt is becoming a millionaire selling plugins). I've bought many from PSP and Antoni has always been very quick and supportive when I needed help. I own way more PSP plugins than you do and my price for Vintage warmer2 was $55. It is still totally worth it. You will love it. For clarity's sake, I'm not one of those saying "shut up". I can truly see where your frustration is coming from. I only try to see the developer's side as well. Cheers! :wink:
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Orange Tree's summer group buy has started. Hopefully enough will join to get the 60%. I'm eying a bass this time. :)

https://www.orangetreesamples.com/group-buy

jbarish wrote:
jsp1979 wrote: With limitations on how the coupon can be used.
What are the limitations??
** For every dollar you spend on a renewed Waves Update Plan, you will receive a Waves voucher for the same amount. This voucher may be redeemed for up to 50% toward any bundle, application (e.g. MultiRack, eMotion LV1), or upgrade, or up to 25% toward any plugin, off the price at the time of redemption. The voucher may not be combined with multiple plugin discounts. The voucher can be used for one order only and does not carry a remaining balance. Multiple vouchers may not be combined

shonky wrote:Anyone know why Audio Plugin Deals have stopped doing the fortnightly little deal?
Seems that way.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote:
shonky wrote:Anyone know why Audio Plugin Deals have stopped doing the fortnightly little deal?
Seems that way.
Was getting used to those :clap:

squibs wrote:
sqigls wrote:oh really!?
did you buy it?
how's it working out for you?
what colour jumper were you wearing?

Bargains ONLY
I thought I was in bargain chat when I posted, and my post was too old to edit by the time I realised. You on the other hand knew you were posting in a no chat forum and did it anyway, AND chose to be a sarcastic jerk while doing it. Let the moderators do their job.
being a little bit tongue in cheek is a bit different than "sarcastic jerk".
but if you wanna take it that far and attack me personally...
Save it. Fold it up. Take a deep breath. and insert it deep into your anus.

sqigls wrote:
squibs wrote:
sqigls wrote:oh really!?
did you buy it?
how's it working out for you?
what colour jumper were you wearing?

Bargains ONLY
I thought I was in bargain chat when I posted, and my post was too old to edit by the time I realised. You on the other hand knew you were posting in a no chat forum and did it anyway, AND chose to be a sarcastic jerk while doing it. Let the moderators do their job.
being a little bit tongue in cheek is a bit different than "sarcastic jerk".
but if you wanna take it that far and attack me personally...
Save it. Fold it up. Take a deep breath. and insert it deep into your anus.
The most entertaining thing about this is that I just looked at your names closely... I thought you were replying to yourself the whole time :clap: Ha!

I had the same thought. But no. They’re not related. I think.

Squibs and Sqigls...Squibs and Sqigls...

I just found the name of my next album.

I see some of the resellers are doing fabfilter volcano 2 on offer at $79.

I like the fabfilter filters in twin2 so I'm tempted by this, but am I missing something, or if I buy timeless 2 instead, don't I get 2 of the same filters, with the same modulation - plus all the delay stuff, with the only downsides being 2 filters instead of 4, and the 5ms minimum delay being the latency if used just as a filter?

OneOfManyPauls wrote:I see some of the resellers are doing fabfilter volcano 2 on offer at $79.

I like the fabfilter filters in twin2 so I'm tempted by this, but am I missing something, or if I buy timeless 2 instead, don't I get 2 of the same filters, with the same modulation - plus all the delay stuff, with the only downsides being 2 filters instead of 4, and the 5ms minimum delay being the latency if used just as a filter?
Back in 2015 Volacano 2 was offered at 50% off
so the current sale is good!
Don't forget the forum/group code at JRR.
I did not pull the trigger but am close
but now that you brought up Timeless 2
I have to pause.

OneOfManyPauls wrote:I see some of the resellers are doing fabfilter volcano 2 on offer at $79.

Back in 2015 Volacano 2 was offered at 50% off
so the current sale is good!
Don't forget the forum/group code at JRR.
I did not pull the trigger but am close
but now that you brought up Timeless 2
I have to pause.

dzilizzi wrote:Orange Tree's summer group buy has started. Hopefully enough will join to get the 60%. I'm eying a bass this time. :)

https://www.orangetreesamples.com/group-buy
this is one where I get excited, go to the Orange Tree site and realise I have everything of theirs that I want already :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”