Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Regarding the latest Kirk Hunter sale:

I got Diamond Series Symphony Orchestra when it was on sale a month or two ago. Does it include both the Spotlight Solo Strings and Concert Strings that are currently on sale? Or is there enough overlap that both of those are unnecessary for purchase?

Thanks.

Tappistry wrote:Regarding the latest Kirk Hunter sale:

I got Diamond Series Symphony Orchestra when it was on sale a month or two ago. Does it include both the Spotlight Solo Strings and Concert Strings that are currently on sale? Or is there enough overlap that both of those are unnecessary for purchase?

Thanks.
They are quite different, with different sounds. I have all 3 and find all of them useful, depending of what I need in my music.

hhuang9611 wrote:Okay, I got an email back from them and turned out that the link I previously shared is not supposed to be public at all. It's only for existing owner of Mixbus.
Mixbus Support wrote:The 32C offer was only emailed to current owners of Mixbus, as an upgrade path.
You are not eligible for that promotion.But because of our mistake showing you the link, I will allow you to get the 32C offer for an additional.......
(I decide not to show the amount they asked for this accident upgrade)

So I don't think it's fair for me to share that link. I probably gonna take it down later today. And for people who quoted the link, I think you should probably do the same. I think this is hurting the existing Mixbus customers. :(
It looks like a great deal, but I'm not sure I need this since I already own Studio One 4, which is already great for mixing. I guess with all the effects plug-ins I own, I can get some great results, even analogue-style.

dzilizzi wrote:Just as an FYI, the Orange Tree Samples group buy has hit the 60% off level and there are still a few days left to join. Once you join, you have until August 1st to actually buy the products you want.

https://www.orangetreesamples.com/group-buy
Already owned many of the Evolution guitars. Couldn't resist getting the remaining guitars, with 30% off Orange Slices on top of the 60% off. Really great deal!

Fleer wrote:Anyone got this email as well and used the code?
“We have an APD insider exclusive deal from BOOM Library, in collaboration with Sample Logic, you will be interested in.

Trailer Xpressions II - The BOOM Experience is being offered at a huge 50% discount. That's $149.99 instead of $299.99 (you save $150)!

This is a limited time offer which expires Wednesday, July 11th at midnight.

Here is the code to redeem this offer:
TX2-50OFF”
Yes I tried the code and it's working. Already have it, with the Boom sounds, it's really great to play inside this engine.

The Wusik Summer deal is now updated with the V1.0.0 Release of Wusik SQ200 (no longer beta) and two pre-orders, Wusik P2000 and Wusik EVE V5, not to mention Wusik Station V9 and Wusik 8008 :hyper:

http://www.wusik.com/w/index.php/purchase

simmo75 wrote:
Tappistry wrote:Hmm. Wondering if it would be over-indulgent to pickup Magnetite while it's on sale, as well as Wow Control later this year. :hihi:
Make sure you demo it properly as you’re stuck with it if you change your mind...
Black Rooster has a no transfer policy.
So I'm glad I had some time demo Magnetite. I've been doing some A/B with Satin and I don't think it can quite hold up to what Satin does. I'll do a little more comparison later this evening, but it's not looking good for Magnetite. Heh. :)

Regarding the Orange Tree sale, which of the electric bass libraries are favorites around here? I only have the Scarbee MM bass that comes with Komplete 11 Standard, looking for something with a bit more depth.

Feelshallright wrote:
Tappistry wrote:Regarding the latest Kirk Hunter sale:

Thanks.
They are quite different, with different sounds. I have all 3 and find all of them useful, depending of what I need in my music.
Thanks! :tu:

Tappistry wrote:Regarding the Orange Tree sale, which of the electric bass libraries are favorites around here? I only have the Scarbee MM bass that comes with Komplete 11 Standard, looking for something with a bit more depth.
Pick any you like man they all good. What to get depends on the sound you want. Jacos my fav to jam... cherrys got a smooth sound good for layers... ricks got a better ui and more options but its a sound I dont use much. Grab any1 blind and just go with it lmao cant go wrong man

I see the “Evolution: Bundle” by Keep Forest for Kontakt - is on sale again - Normally €299 Now Only €75 @ vstbuzz. I’ve see this on sale a lot lately, is this a good deal or has there been better sale prices before ? If you own it, are you getting much use out do thr sounds? How flexible is it? Always tempted by these types of libraries.
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

Tappistry wrote:Regarding the Orange Tree sale, which of the electric bass libraries are favorites around here? I only have the Scarbee MM bass that comes with Komplete 11 Standard, looking for something with a bit more depth.

Orangetree make some of the best basses in the business imo. It really depends on the sound you want, but for playability out of the box and ease of programming passable base parts they are second to none. So it’s really up to you which you think fits your needs best, I personally love the rickenbacker, but I’m into that Chris squire / Geddy Lee buzzy Rock sound (as you might have gathered from my signature :)
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

LGK_Dude wrote:I see the “Evolution: Bundle” by Keep Forest for Kontakt - is on sale again - Normally €299 Now Only €75 @ vstbuzz. I’ve see this on sale a lot lately, is this a good deal or has there been better sale prices before ? If you own it, are you getting much use out do thr sounds? How flexible is it? Always tempted by these types of libraries.
Got them since a while now and do like them. They’re actually quite diverse, there’s even a piano in there. This is the lowest price yet, so if you like the demo vids, I suggest you go for it.

tonymax wrote:Hi, Is the previous deal for Horizon coming back, didnt have the money then but would buy it now at the price it was.
Hi Tony,
Donnow... probably sometime in the future...

Koby

everyPlugin.com wrote:
tonymax wrote:Hi, Is the previous deal for Horizon coming back, didnt have the money then but would buy it now at the price it was.
Hi Tony,
Donnow... probably sometime in the future...

Koby
This was the second time this deal was offered in the last 6-7 months, so I would expect it to be offered in the future.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”