Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If anyone bought the Shreddage bundle from a dealer, you can ask ISW to add it to your account, in case there are updates or you want to have the files there for downloading.

I sent their support an email with my receipt from VSTBuzz.

c_voltage wrote:
Feelshallright wrote:
sqigls wrote:get bx_delay 2500 for the next 48 hours for only $49.
Use the voucher: bx-delay-VIP-49
The monthly voucher is working on top of that. Anyone tried this delay?
Tried today, frankly to say not quite impressed, did test on various material. No, it's good delay, and very little cpu usage, but i mean ofcourse via compare with exist popular delays, it's features. So, the only thing perhaps that seemed fun\original it's builtin "transient shaping" section, it's all. The rest good too, but all that already was.
As well, can't found user manual after install, though manual was chosen during instal. Just was need check what exactly doing "Offset" knob (handle between Time and Feedback), because there is feeling that it's not works properly, or works something via other way than in some other delays.
Need to say, in the end bought it nonetheless, now. Well, just because the price and transient section, worthy feature. Though i think could be organise the same effect with some other delays thru some chain, but, just convenient when already as is.

KBSoundSmith wrote:Anyone know when/how often Image Line products go on sale, or if 3rd parties do so? I'm specifically interested in Sytrus and Harmor. Thanks!
They do full range sales a couple times per year and do various individual product sales in between.

Tomgu wrote:If anyone bought the Shreddage bundle from a dealer, you can ask ISW to add it to your account, in case there are updates or you want to have the files there for downloading.

I sent their support an email with my receipt from VSTBuzz.
Thanks for posting this as I never would have thought about doing it. :tu:

Np, I thought this could help others as well.

Having them in ISW account actually gives you the Revalver HPse download as well. Also now I have a discount coupon for Shreddage Drums in my account.

Uncle E wrote:
KBSoundSmith wrote:Anyone know when/how often Image Line products go on sale, or if 3rd parties do so? I'm specifically interested in Sytrus and Harmor. Thanks!
They do full range sales a couple times per year and do various individual product sales in between.
jsp1979 wrote:
Harmor seems to go on sale several times a year for 1/2 off. I don't think there's a regular pattern.

Sytrus does not go on sale that often, that I can recall.

Be sure you're signed up at the usual retailers: Audiodeluxe, JRR Shop, PluginBoutique.

Sometimes one will have a sale that others don't have. As an example, Morphine is now 40% off at Audiodeluxe as an exclusive sale and Toxic Biohazard is $39 at PluginBoutique as an exclusive sale.
Thanks, I'll keep an eye out then.

mgw38 wrote:
Feelshallright wrote:
Tappistry wrote:Anyone have experience with that bunch of Dream Audio Tools libraries in the current AudioPluginDeals promotion? Feedback?
Yes, I would like to have some details about this too.
Out of this collection I only have Dream Circle. In general, this is one of my favorite developers. But these bundles do not include their best libraries. At the price they are most certainly worth it but you should check the demo videos if they add anything you do not already have. There are just so many percussive and ethnically plucky libraries out there. If you are active in this forum you have probably already picked up something very similar somewhere else.
I just started my plugin and libraries collection last year (coincidentally when I found this forum). I don't have a ton of ethnic libraries, I think.

The big bundles of Kontakt libraries I picked up were the Soundiron LTO Bundle via Native Instruments (which included basically every single one of their KP instruments), acoustic & electric saz and sitar libraries, and and a bundle of PrecisionSound instruments from APD. That bundle included a folk lute guitar, blugarian tupans, celtic harp, and an assortment of vintage European organs.

Other than that, most of my Kontakt libraries are electronic/synth sort of stuff, along with the various libraries that come with Komplete Standard.

c_voltage wrote:
c_voltage wrote:
Feelshallright wrote:
sqigls wrote:get bx_delay 2500 for the next 48 hours for only $49.
Use the voucher: bx-delay-VIP-49
The monthly voucher is working on top of that. Anyone tried this delay?
Tried today, frankly to say not quite impressed, did test on various material. No, it's good delay, and very little cpu usage, but i mean ofcourse via compare with exist popular delays, it's features. So, the only thing perhaps that seemed fun\original it's builtin "transient shaping" section, it's all. The rest good too, but all that already was.
As well, can't found user manual after install, though manual was chosen during instal. Just was need check what exactly doing "Offset" knob (handle between Time and Feedback), because there is feeling that it's not works properly, or works something via other way than in some other delays.
Need to say, in the end bought it nonetheless, now. Well, just because the price and transient section, worthy feature. Though i think could be organise the same effect with some other delays thru some chain, but, just convenient when already as is.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts , as I go through the same deliberation daily. In the case of delays, whenever I see one priced well, with features that are unique, I think about going in. Then I tell myself that I have Replica, Rob Papen delay ,Ohmboyz and Hornet . I rationalize that if I cant work with these I must be slipping. I'm glad to hear a contrasting view

c_voltage wrote:Need to say, in the end bought it nonetheless, now. Well, just because the price and transient section, worthy feature. Though i think could be organise the same effect with some other delays thru some chain, but, just convenient when already as is.
That's a nice feature. I use transient designers on my delay and reverb sends all the time, it's a great way to fill space without standing out. On the beta version of Roomer, we have the Lexicon PCM70 Diffusion built-in and it can make delays sound like reverbs without the tails.

Tappistry wrote:
mgw38 wrote:
Feelshallright wrote:
Tappistry wrote:Anyone have experience with that bunch of Dream Audio Tools libraries in the current AudioPluginDeals promotion? Feedback?
Out of this collection I only have Dream Circle. In general, this is one of my favorite developers. But these bundles do not include their best libraries. At the price they are most certainly worth it but you should check the demo videos if they add anything you do not already have. There are just so many percussive and ethnically plucky libraries out there. If you are active in this forum you have probably already picked up something very similar somewhere else.
I just started my plugin and libraries collection last year (coincidentally when I found this forum). I don't have a ton of ethnic libraries, I think.

The big bundles of Kontakt libraries I picked up were the Soundiron LTO Bundle via Native Instruments (which included basically every single one of their KP instruments), acoustic & electric saz and sitar libraries, and and a bundle of PrecisionSound instruments from APD. That bundle included a folk lute guitar, blugarian tupans, celtic harp, and an assortment of vintage European organs.

Other than that, most of my Kontakt libraries are electronic/synth sort of stuff, along with the various libraries that come with Komplete Standard.
The DreamAudioTools bundle will nicely complement your PrecisionSound instruments. I really like what DAT makes. But don’t forget to jump at the FrozenPlain bundle. Quite unique.

Uncle E wrote:On the beta version of Roomer, we have the Lexicon PCM70 Diffusion built-in and it can make delays sound like reverbs without the tails.
Have there been any Roomer updates since it's release? The version I have is 1.0.0.4102 (25 Nov 2017).

Fleer wrote:
Tappistry wrote:
mgw38 wrote:
Feelshallright wrote:

The DreamAudioTools bundle will nicely complement your PrecisionSound instruments. I really like what DAT makes. But don’t forget to jump at the FrozenPlain bundle. Quite unique.
Thanks for that. :)

I definitely don't want to go too hard with GAS and get a ton of repetitive libraries.

That BBE Stomp Board Guitar amp and Fx bundle for $29 is rather nice Probably he nicest $29 guitar bundle I've seen. Just been playing it def a buyer if you need something cheap. Actually I'm pretty damn impressed I'd have to compare. but it comes with a spring reverb too. It sounds rather good to be honest Almost too good lol.

What's the deal with the PSP MASTER Q2 or NEON EQS? Can anyone give any info? I have just been using equality for surgical stuff but I have some other of the bundles, waves, ozones, ik, but this masterq2 looks nice. Any reason to get neon though? Thanks

Update: Wow I just demoed PSP Master Q2. That will be an instant buy. WOW! Good times :clap:

dna_studios wrote:Have there been any Roomer updates since it's release? The version I have is 1.0.0.4102 (25 Nov 2017).
Thank you for asking. There is a newer version and you should be able to download it directly from your jrrshop.com account. If that doesn't provide you with the correct download, please let me know.

systmu wrote:What's the deal with the PSP MASTER Q2 or NEON EQS? Can anyone give any info? I have just been using equality for surgical stuff but I have some other of the bundles, waves, ozones, ik, but this masterq2 looks nice. Any reason to get neon though? Thanks

Update: Wow I just demoed PSP Master Q2. That will be an instant buy. WOW! Good times :clap:
FWIW, the E27 has been the best seller of the PSP's during this sale but Master Q2 has surprisingly been the second best seller.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”