Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Oh, he sure made some lists :pray:

What do you think of this? - after looking the presentation, I haven't decided yet:
"
8Dio 7th Anniversary Celebration
Hybrid Tools Synphony represent the latest in pro-grade cinematic scoring tools. Synphony contains over 24GB (losslessly compressed to 11GB) and a variety of new scoring elements, including an entire symphony orchestra recreated with analog synths. The core concept was to create a new breed of Hybrid Tools – purely designed with analog synthesizers.

Hybrid Tools Synphony contains 10 Different Core FX Categories, including Dopplers, Downers, Exmachines 1-2, Mega Horns, Sub Strikes, Whoosh Slow and Woosh Fast, Tonal Boomers and Tonal Downers, Cinematic Kits etc.

8Dio Hybrid Tools Synphony ($38). Price goes back to $248 on August 14th.
This promotion is a part of 7th Anniversary Celebration.

I bit on it... I really dig the idea of an orchestra recreated with analog synths. The other stuff is just bonus.
A well-behaved signature.

Harry_HH wrote:What do you think of this? - after looking the presentation, I haven't decided yet:
"
Hybrid Tools Synphony represent the latest in pro-grade cinematic scoring tools. Synphony contains over 24GB (losslessly compressed to 11GB) and a variety of new scoring elements, including an entire symphony orchestra recreated with analog synths. The core concept was to create a new breed of Hybrid Tools – purely designed with analog synthesizers.

Hybrid Tools Synphony contains 10 Different Core FX Categories, including Dopplers, Downers, Exmachines 1-2, Mega Horns, Sub Strikes, Whoosh Slow and Woosh Fast, Tonal Boomers and Tonal Downers, Cinematic Kits etc.

I bought Hybrid Tools I a week or so ago based on a video. Only when this came out, I realized I was watching the video for this product. So now I have 2 hybrid tools.

dzilizzi wrote:
Harry_HH wrote:What do you think of this? - after looking the presentation, I haven't decided yet:
"

I bought Hybrid Tools I a week or so ago based on a video. Only when this came out, I realized I was watching the video for this product. So now I have 2 hybrid tools.
Wow, you can record now in STEREO! :phones:

:hihi: :tu:

martinjuenke wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:
"

Wow, you can record now in STEREO! :phones:
What is the verdict? This is one of those products, you can´t say (without trying), if its "snake oil", or a great innovation.

Harry_HH wrote:What is the verdict? This is one of those products, you can´t say (without trying), if its "snake oil", or a great innovation.
I bought it when it came out. It is a solid hybrid library but I would not buy it for the synth modeled orchestra to be honest. I was slightly disappointed about that one. Lacks character imho. I like the similarly positioned Serum bank KHMR and 7Skies did better:

https://www.standalone-music.com/produc ... orchestra/

Having said that, at 38$ you really cannot go very wrong. There is a lot of good stuff in this 8Dio library.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote:
Harry_HH wrote:What is the verdict? This is one of those products, you can´t say (without trying), if its "snake oil", or a great innovation.
I bought it when it came out. It is a solid hybrid library but I would not buy it for the synth modeled orchestra to be honest. I was slightly disappointed about that one. Lacks character imho. I like the similarly positioned Serum bank KHMR and 7Skies did better:

https://www.standalone-music.com/produc ... orchestra/

Having said that, at 38$ you really cannot go very wrong. There is a lot of good stuff in this 8Dio library.
Thank you for commenting. My point is, that $ 38 is not the most important detail, or the only "investment" you make, when you are buying a new product. After some point, when you have many plugins, you start calculating, which things are worth using your limited time resources, to learn, to use. And other, not so important point, is the space those libraries take in your computer - and how complicated, downloading, installing (with possible managers), the whole story will be.

Also, don't forget Indiginus' Solid State Symphony for a pretty impressive synth orchestra.

http://indiginus.com/solidstatehome.html

Harry_HH wrote: Thank you for commenting. My point is, that $ 38 is not the most important detail, or the only "investment" you make, when you are buying a new product. After some point, when you have many plugins, you start calculating, which things are worth using your limited time resources, to learn, to use. And other, not so important point, is the space those libraries take in your computer - and how complicated, downloading, installing (with possible managers), the whole story will be.
Let's put it that way: if you are hoping that the synth based orchestra is going to change your world, you will most likely be disappointed. If you dig hybrid libraries and want to add another tool to your collection, you will - in all likelihood - be satisfied with the bargain. ;)
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

What did we used to talk about before sample libraries?

masterhiggins wrote:What did we used to talk about before sample libraries?
Which hardware mixer added the most color to our recordings?

Or maybe, how to stop the tape from jamming in the reel? Because the take up reel always seems too slow.

Best question ever.

Fleer wrote:
Best question ever.
Did we use to talk? :scared:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”