Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

xx JPRacer xx wrote:Still waiting for my Ozone 8 coupon but in the meantime someone very generous gave one to me! :D

And about the new g-mail tabs. I have them disable.
waiting on my coupon for a few days now...

jackson881 wrote:
Uncle E wrote: You can get the current RX 6 Advanced Upgrade and that will get you a free upgrade to RX 7 Advanced when it is released. It'll work even though you already have RX 6 Advanced. iZotope is good like that. :)
Great!

I have RX6 Advanced and also Post Production Suite 2.1. What would be the cheapest upgrade path?

I saw this on your website and can't really figure out what it is?
Would this qualify for a free Post Production Suite 3 upgrade?
https://www.jrrshop.com/izotope-rx-post ... rom-rx-pps

Thanks!
I'm in the same situation and I think this hasn't been answered yet, has it? Would like to upgrade to PPS 3 as well. Well, we probably have to wait patiently for a worse deal. :D
Last edited by lumcas on Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi All.

If anyone has a September Plugin Alliance $25 voucher code they are not going to use this month (and don't mind giving away) - please PM me. I recently purchased RockRack v3 from a fellow KVR peep and would like to use a voucher to pay the $20 license transfer fee.

Thanks.

BBC

There's a couple of interesting effects currently on sale that I'm considering:

- Waves F6 EQ at 29$

- Sonible Live EQ and Smart EQ+ bundle at 75$. I got a 5$ rebate today with an email survey from APD, so I could get the bundle for 70$.

- Fabfilter Pro-G for 119$.

- Kilohearts Faturator at 19$.

I'd like to get some feedback before deciding what to choose.

Go PluginBoutique!
Our Fraud Prevention algorithm has detected that your purchase falls into a high-risk category. For this reason your order is temporarily suspended and the serial numbers are hidden. Please contact us at verify@pluginboutique.com and we will deal with this as quickly as we can.
I spent $14. You know, I'm a high roller. Gold teeth, Maserati, all that shit...

7 motherfudging hours until they open!? They've taken my money, but blocked me from my account!!!?

that's SHITE treatment.
Last edited by sqigls on Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Feelshallright wrote:There's a couple of interesting effects currently on sale that I'm considering:

- Waves F6 EQ at 29$

- Sonible Live EQ and Smart EQ+ bundle at 75$. I got a 5$ rebate today with an email survey from APD, so I could get the bundle for 70$.

- Fabfilter Pro-G for 119$.

- Kilohearts Faturator at 19$.

I'd like to get some feedback before deciding what to choose.

I can't speak for the other plugins though they all are likely good but what I can say is for me the Waves F6 EQ has been a staple in every track since I bought it a few months ago (also bought at $29 minus vouchers at Everyplugin). Lets face it - every plugin has its niggles and shortcomings for different workflows. But the reason F6 is my go to now is I love the dynamic compressor/expander for each band, really helps liven up sections of the frequency and can give a lot of bounce. The low and high pass filters are pretty good (I have better ones in other plugins like UAD Cambridge EQ and others) but for workflow its the plugin of choice now. Frequency bands are entirely adjustable and not fixed which is always a frustration in other plugs. Double click bypass per band is great, Q factor is good and varied too though not toothpick spikey. Freq spectrum analyzer is good too as you can select more or less freq bands to get fine or low-bit res visual. You cant go wrong at its sale price if you still are looking for EQ (do we ever stop looking?!)

sqigls wrote:Go PluginBoutique!
Our Fraud Prevention algorithm has detected that your purchase falls into a high-risk category. For this reason your order is temporarily suspended and the serial numbers are hidden. Please contact us at verify@pluginboutique.com and we will deal with this as quickly as we can.
I spent $14. You know, I'm a high roller. Gold teeth, Maserati, all that shit...

7 motherfudging hours until they open!? They've taken my money, but blocked me from my account!!!?

that's SHITE treatment.
Maybe your credit card is the suspicious culprit?!

i made payment with the same PayPal account I always use. No credit card involved.
the real issue is, WHY did they take my PayPal money, if it's suspicious?
Now i can't just say f**k you and buy it at JRR shop or something.

sqigls wrote:Go PluginBoutique!

that's SHITE treatment.
That's lame, although I've never had any trouble, a friend of mine can't buy
anything from them via creditcard. The credit card issuer lists them as a
fraud risk and will not allow any charges.

No issues for me in 3 years and 58 transactions.

Contact them at the email address provided and tell them you don't want to verify and you want a refund. Then buy it at JRR shop. I use PayPal and haven't had problems but that would piss me off and I wouldn't return.

sqigls wrote:i made payment with the same PayPal account I always use. No credit card involved.
the real issue is, WHY did they take my PayPal money, if it's suspicious?
Now i can't just say f**k you and buy it at JRR shop or something.
These days webshops use fraud protection algorithms to minimize chargeback fraud. These algorithms use machine learning in order to identify the risk of a chargeback based on certain indicators. There was a configuration of indicators that triggered it in your case. That can happen out of pure coincidence. It’s not particularly unusual. This process is fully automated, so it is not something PB “did”. It is a bit unusual that the fraud protection kicked in at the webshop end and not at the payment end though.

PB have good (although sometimes slow) support. And since the payment went through they actually have to resolve it in one way or the other.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

delete

strovoknights wrote:
Caine123 wrote:does someone know if these are 2 seperate licenses on audioplugindeals?

The Smart Bundle by Sonible

cause i got frei:raum already and i would re-sell smarteq+
Maybe this bundle license selling separate is difficult.
https://shop.sonible.com/smart-bundle.html

I did bought smart:bundle on AudioPluginDeals.
Plugin Licenses generate by Sonible webshop.
I did receive separate serials.

But My Sonible invoice picture is here.
I did confirm Bundle discount is added.
SmartEQ.JPG
hi, doyou get 2 seperate serials? thx
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

I got two indeed.

Caine123 wrote:
strovoknights wrote:
Caine123 wrote:does someone know if these are 2 seperate licenses on audioplugindeals?

The Smart Bundle by Sonible

cause i got frei:raum already and i would re-sell smarteq+
Maybe this bundle license selling separate is difficult.
https://shop.sonible.com/smart-bundle.html

I did bought smart:bundle on AudioPluginDeals.
Plugin Licenses generate by Sonible webshop.
I did receive separate serials.

But My Sonible invoice picture is here.
I did confirm Bundle discount is added.
SmartEQ.JPG
hi, doyou get 2 seperate serials? thx
Yes,I did received 2 seperate serials, serial for smart:EQ live,and serial for smart:EQ+.
VST Mappings for Bitwig
--Bitwig 5/ Live10 Suite/ Maschine/ HP X360 8Core--

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”