Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

don1thedon wrote:
Harry_HH wrote:
SolarAxix wrote:
D.Wako wrote:
Tomgu wrote:Audio Plugin Deals shop section: If you have reward points and the survey coupon, Obelisk by Frozen Plain can be bought for $4 (a midi harmonising plugin).
But it says base price $9. Not sure why you say $4?
Tomgu was saying if you add the $5 survey coupon as well as the reward points, you can get it for $4.
Thank you for the hint. I got it, haven´t had time to use it, yet, but the concept looks interesting.
Unfortunately the plugin doesnt seem to install to the Win 10 64 bit, not in my DAW so far, anyway.
I have sent a note to the developer support of the problem. I wonder if anyone with the same OS has faced this dilemma, too. :?:
Installed to my 2x laptops both W10 64 just yesterday. Not used yet but tested in Studio One 4 ok.
None of my Win 10 computers installed the plugin with the installer. Finally I got a response from the developer, who sent me the. dll file, I put it manually to my vst folder.
Wasted a couple of hours (plus nerves) with the installer, but manual instamling worked.
The Obelisk plugin itself, how useful it really is, is still a slight mystery to me.
Yes, you can create and play chords, scales and strange harmonies with it.
But ceating a song or making something intentionally, knowing whats happening, feels difficult.

I'd like to hear the user comments, how much have you got out of the Obelisk, more than just "playing around"?

Did I see somewhere that there was an Audified TNT Voice Executor sale going on?

Harry_HH wrote:The Obelisk plugin itself, how useful it really is, is still a slight mystery to me.
But ceating a song or making something intentionally, knowing whats happening, feels difficult.
With this type of plugin you generally would record the midi from the plugin and do the intentional stuff on top of the recorded midi. This is why having something like this in plugin format vs standalone is not that much of an advantage.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote:
Harry_HH wrote:The Obelisk plugin itself, how useful it really is, is still a slight mystery to me.
With this type of plugin you generally would record the midi from the plugin and do the intentional stuff on top of the recorded midi. This is why having something like this in plugin format vs standalone is not that much of an advantage.
Most of these programs are only useful if you don't play keyboards well. Or understand music theory. I have a few different ones, though I don't think Obelisk is one of them, and they are really helpful as a starting point to get midi into my system because I am slow at playing.

But if you play keyboards, know music theory or have Cubase with the Chord Track, you probably don't need it.

Oh holy hell. I just picked up Waves Hybrid bundle for $24. Thanks everyone, you are all saints in mine eyes! :party:

markhw wrote:Oh holy hell. I just picked up Waves Hybrid bundle for $24. Thanks everyone, you are all saints in mine eyes! :party:
The Hybrid bundle is the only Waves package I've ever been slightly interested in. Is it actually good?

dangayle wrote:
markhw wrote:Oh holy hell. I just picked up Waves Hybrid bundle for $24. Thanks everyone, you are all saints in mine eyes! :party:
The Hybrid bundle is the only Waves package I've ever been slightly interested in. Is it actually good?
It's definitely $24 good!

jbarish wrote:
dangayle wrote:
It's definitely $24 good!
Ill second that ...I got the H Comp and H Delay as part of the Horizon bundle...both are fantasic

Couldn't live without H-Delay. :)
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

dangayle wrote:Did I see somewhere that there was an Audified TNT Voice Executor sale going on?
Yes, we are running an Exclusive Sale on this right now for $29

Audified TNT Voice Executor $29 Deal

krabbencutter wrote:Insane Waves H-Series Flash Sale!

23.58$ at everyplugin.com in cart if you use the Soundgrid Voucher (https://www.waves.com/soundgrid-101)

:o :o :o
Mine was $24.19 with the Voucher.

AudioDeluxe wrote:
dangayle wrote:Did I see somewhere that there was an Audified TNT Voice Executor sale going on?
Yes, we are running an Exclusive Sale on this right now for $29

Audified TNT Voice Executor $29 Deal
AHA! I knew I had seen it somewhere. Thanks.

Anyone know if Loomer has sales? I've done some searches and couldn't seem to find anything, so it doesn't seem likely. But figured I'd check the rumor mill up in here first anyways.

Harry_HH wrote:
don1thedon wrote:
Harry_HH wrote:
SolarAxix wrote:
D.Wako wrote: Unfortunately the plugin doesnt seem to install to the Win 10 64 bit, not in my DAW so far, anyway.
I have sent a note to the developer support of the problem. I wonder if anyone with the same OS has faced this dilemma, too. :?:
Installed to my 2x laptops both W10 64 just yesterday. Not used yet but tested in Studio One 4 ok.
None of my Win 10 computers installed the plugin with the installer. Finally I got a response from the developer, who sent me the. dll file, I put it manually to my vst folder.
Wasted a couple of hours (plus nerves) with the installer, but manual instamling worked.
I've had the same problem (Windows 7, Ableton Live 10); the installer didn't work. I just unzipped the installer-exe with 7zip and manually put the VST-dll in my plugin folder. Seems it worked. Plugin shows up in Live and works. Didn't use the plugin so far though. Just a short test to see, if it works at all. :)

schmerzschlag wrote:
Harry_HH wrote:
don1thedon wrote:
Harry_HH wrote:
SolarAxix wrote:
D.Wako wrote: Unfortunately the plugin doesnt seem to install to the Win 10 64 bit, not in my DAW so far, anyway.
I've had the same problem (Windows 7, Ableton Live 10); the installer didn't work. I just unzipped the installer-exe with 7zip and manually put the VST-dll in my plugin folder. Seems it worked. Plugin shows up in Live and works. Didn't use the plugin so far though. Just a short test to see, if it works at all. :)
Good to know I'm not alone with this, I recomm you sent feedback to the developer, anyway, he doesn't seem to be on the map at all.

What comes to the plugin itself, this is one of those remains to be seing, if any use of it.

The logic is here and there rather strange: e.g. if you choose C major scale, and tritonus, system gives you C and F.
In my books, the tritone for C is F#.

It seems that the "scale" doesn't allow any notes not included to the scale, although you add new intervals.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”