Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Definitely. FabFilter has some of the very best plugins with impeccable GUI and Saturn is no exception. Most revered saturator and incredibly versatile.

What's the hivemind's opinion on Orb Composer ? The Artist version is $89 on pluginboutique. Uncle E, any idea if you'll carry this promotion soon?

Fleer wrote:Definitely. FabFilter has some of the very best plugins with impeccable GUI and Saturn is no exception. Most revered saturator and incredibly versatile.
FabFilter Saturn now $154.
The reviews are always goo.
But $14 can get a Waves saturator.
Which one is the best of the Waves saturator or the like?

Saturn is $109 at Audiodeluxe now. That's why we're talking about it.

jsp1979 wrote:Saturn is $109 at Audiodeluxe now. That's why we're talking about it.
Thanks for the info.
Tempting but would not mind if I saved some $$$
Is $109 the lowest price ever?

In any case
FabFilter Saturn now $109.
The reviews are always good.

ErBen wrote:What's the hivemind's opinion on Orb Composer ? The Artist version is $89 on pluginboutique. Uncle E, any idea if you'll carry this promotion soon?
A good AI tool should work like a virtual collaborator, producing ideas that you can then adapt, change, develop. Having said that, there are currently no real good AI tools on the market that really allow you to do that. They are either not "intelligent" or have a tendency to take over entirely. Nobody has conquered the middle ground yet. ORB Composer is one of the better AI tools, maybe even the best. But it also lacks fine tuning flexibility. There is a fully functional demo you can try. With these types of tools it is really important that you play around with it before you buy. They tend to have a bit of a learning curve.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Kalamata Kid wrote:
jsp1979 wrote:Saturn is $109 at Audiodeluxe now. That's why we're talking about it.
Thanks for the info.

In any case
$109 isn't close to the lowest price ever. I think I paid something like $60 for it a few years back.
A well-behaved signature.

How does PSP BussPressor stands against The Glue or other SSL compressor emulations?
Is it that good?

JerGoertz wrote:
Kalamata Kid wrote:
Thanks for the info.

In any case
$109 isn't close to the lowest price ever. I think I paid something like $60 for it a few years back.
There was definitely a 1/2 sale for Saturn within the past couple of years. So, that would be about $75 (plus perhaps extra discounts at retailers?). Haven't seen that deal since then.

scalawag wrote:How does PSP BussPressor stands against The Glue or other SSL compressor emulations?
Is it that good?
I don't have the cytomic plugin, so I can't say much about it. I can tell you that I have the waves SSL G comp, I also have (or had, I sold it) Townhouse from PluginAlliance, I also have Vertigo VSC-2, Slate FG-Grey, Klanghelm MJUC, Kotelnikov and many, many other ones. I usually end up using the PSP one, at times Klanghelm and at times Kotelnikov.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

I got this coupon from pluginboutique for Ozone Standard. Feel free to use it. Please kindly reply to this if you've used it so I can delete it. Thanks!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Uah_1 ... 8uFLv6K6nI

I got this coupon from pluginboutique for Ozone Standard. Feel free to use it. Please kindly reply to this if you've used it so I can delete it. Thanks!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Uah_1 ... 8uFLv6K6nI

Kalamata Kid wrote:In any case
I don't know much about the Waves ones specifically, but if you're looking for a good, inexpensive saturator, EndeavorFX Contemporary Color (thread here) is very nice and on sale for $29 through the end of September. That one is on the more subtle side and is excellent for adding fuzz at particular frequencies. For a solid meat-and-potatoes saturator, Klanghelm SDRR is also a great deal for €23.

Kalamata Kid wrote:
Thanks for the info.

In any case
Can you get it cheaper with a coupon? Otherwise i wait
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote:
Kalamata Kid wrote:
Thanks for the info.

In any case
Can you get it cheaper with a coupon? Otherwise i wait
Very good and cheap (as mentioned before) Klanghelm SDRR (or IVGI , with less features but free!) and EndeavorFX Contemporary Color is just unbelievable for the price.
If you really want something superb (though on the expensive side) Audified u78-saturator got me to sell all other coloring/saturation plugins I had (HG-2, VSM-3, BX multiband saturator...)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”