Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

plexuss wrote:I have my eye on UVI Drum Designer which is on intro for $99. I have been looking around for a discount but it appears UVI is not allowing distribs to offer discounts. Before I spend the money I wanted to ask here if anyone knows of a lower price for this anywhere? thanks! :phones:
Hi Plex,
Sorry I don't have any suggestions for a better price. But have you demo'ed it?? What makes it stand out to you?? I'm curious about it myself.

Thanks,
jb

jbarish wrote:
plexuss wrote:I have my eye on UVI Drum Designer which is on intro for $99. I have been looking around for a discount but it appears UVI is not allowing distribs to offer discounts. Before I spend the money I wanted to ask here if anyone knows of a lower price for this anywhere? thanks! :phones:
Hi Plex,
Sorry I don't have any suggestions for a better price. But have you demo'ed it?? What makes it stand out to you?? I'm curious about it myself.
There is no demo, as is the case with most of UVI's stuff. The best you can do is watch video demos. I bought it. It has potential. I just have to figure out the best use of it. I can see there is a lot of potential in the programming and that's the crux of the tool. If the UX is good, it has a lot of potential. :phones:

mutantdog wrote: To use u-he as an example, Colour Copy is a wonderful sounding delay (IMO one of the best) but it's hard to convince people to buy another delay when they've already got several in bundles aswell as all the discounted promos that appear frequently (not to mention the ones that come with your DAW). Bundles and discounts like those Waves deals not only "devalue" the included products but also affect the perceived value of competitors too. u-he recognise this and focus on a small userbase, evidently it works for them and it seems their customers are happy with it too.
Colour Copy looks great, but as a not super frequent user of delay it's a totally saturated market, even Urs is in competition with himself here, as he already offers two other delays. Hard to buy another coloring delay when I have about 6 of them already. Would IMO have been smarter to sell it in a bundle with MFM 2. That's my only complaint about U-He actually, Filterscape is beyond long in the tooth, so is MFM 2, there was talk about a modular that became two separate synths, three if you count Diva, and Zebra 3 is where? They suffer from what all software developers suffer from IMO, the benefits of creating something new to the market far outweigh the benefits of fixing and upgrading something old. (See Waves GUIs from 2001 etc.)

I believe the Mod has directed Waves Whiners to a specific Waves Whiners thread. Why not post there ? Please!

Kurdish Mayfield wrote:I believe the Mod has directed Waves Whiners to a specific Waves Whiners thread. Why not post there ? Please!
And I believe there is also a specific thread about Whiners Whining About Waves Whiners. You should try posting there. Aw crap, now I have to post in the Whiners Whining about Whiners about Waves Whiners. You see where this whining about someone's opinion leads????

Anyone wanna sell me u-he Colour Copy?
is it even possible to sell it yet?

In case anyone didn't get the mail, Bitwig have finally updated 8-Track to version 2. Check your account for a new key and download the 2.4 installer.
Image Image Image Image

sprnva wrote:In case anyone didn't get the mail, Bitwig have finally updated 8-Track to version 2. Check your account for a new key and download the 2.4 installer.
Nice!

Drogers wrote:Kirk Hunter Studios - Concert Strings 2 & Concert Strings Legacy - 86% off - for $99.99

https://www.kirkhunterstudios.com/produ ... cy-bundle/
Love those strings. Lusher than lush.

DJErmac wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:38 pm Dmitry Sches Diversion
70% off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
Check your price (depends on your location). Should be somewhere around $38~43€
Plugin Boutique exclusive.
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... -Diversion
EDIT : don't forget there will soon be Diversion 2... ;)
Is anyone actually seeing that price? I see $49

Robert Randolph wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:18 pm
Pricing depends on your location. $49 should be around 43€ like it's stated above and that's the price I see, but that's the price with VAT included. Without VAT it should be around 38$ or around 34€.

Waves Gold Bundle $55.27 at Audio Deluxe.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

I missed the last JRRshop Ohmforce Ohmicide discount by a day and have been checking back here daily so I don't miss it again. I see on JRRshop the entire Ohmforce bundle is on sale, but as I was only looking for the distortion can anyone recommend if the other plugins are "worth it?" I have no problem continuing to wait for another sale of Ohmicide on its own. Thanks!
Last edited by joeysaleri on Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Robbo wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:26 pm
Robert Randolph wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:18 pm
Pricing depends on your location. $49 should be around 43€ like it's stated above and that's the price I see, but that's the price with VAT included. Without VAT it should be around 38$ or around 34€.
Does the price listed include VAT? I am from the US and I have done many transactions with BP but always paid the listed price...Did I miss something? :scared:
Trance, Trance Is Life

joeysaleri wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:04 pm I missed the last JRRshop Ohmforce Ohmicide discount by a day and have been checking back here daily so I don't miss it again. I see JRRshop the entire Ohmforce bundle is on sale, but as I was only looking for the distortion can anyone recommend if the other plugins are "worth it?" I have no problem continuing to wait for another sale of Ohmicide on its own. Thanks!
You might be able to get the ohmicide for used from someone, if you search ebay/fb plugin sell group/kvr/GS

I was thinking same thing, that ohmicide is probably the most interesting of the bunch

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”