Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BERFAB wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:26 am
ATS wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:09 am
hhuang9611 wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:36 pm Finally, the UVI falcon sale is back!!
Any suggestions which two expansions I should get?
(I know, I should listen to demos and it also depends on my needs, but I just want to hear how you guys think.) :phones:
Edited: NVM. With $100 voucher and 50% off coupon, I am able to grab all the expansions for $17 :hihi:
Oh my God so awesome. I almost own them all but paid a lot more than $17!
I see the sale on Falcon. I see the 2 freebie epansion offer. I see the $100 voucher. But where is this 50% off coupon of which you speak?

Thanks
-B
I believe this: "Also expansions half price with code JL89GV through October 15"

hhuang9611 wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:36 pm Finally, the UVI falcon sale is back!!
(I know, I should listen to demos and it also depends on my needs, but I just want to hear how you guys think.) :phones:
Edited: NVM. With $100 voucher and 50% off coupon, I am able to grab all the expansions for $17 :hihi:
I see the sale on Falcon. I see the 2 freebie epansion offer. I see the $100 voucher. But where is this 50% off coupon of which you speak?

Thanks
-B
Where is the $100 voucher??

u get it after you buy falcon ^
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

commodore wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:04 am

Thanks
-B
I believe this: "Also expansions half price with code JL89GV through October 15"
Awesome. Thanks for the code, Commodore.
Where did I miss that? Was it in an email or on the UVI site somewhere?
A search turns up the Bargains Only thread with BluesMuse's post, but I can't find where the code comes from.
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Any owners of Redoptor 1? How much does the upgrade from 1 to 2 cost? Wondering if I should buy some plugin bundle with ver. 1 plugins for the price the new Redoptor 2 costs

SiliconDeath wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:16 pm Any owners of Redoptor 1? How much does the upgrade from 1 to 2 cost? Wondering if I should buy some plugin bundle with ver. 1 plugins for the price the new Redoptor 2 costs
Upgrade is 9 Euros.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

If you already have any D16 stuff it's worth checking your account for a crossgrade discount. I'm getting offered 29 EU here.

mutantdog wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:04 pm If you already have any D16 stuff it's worth checking your account for a crossgrade discount. I'm getting offered 29 EU here.
Thanks for the tip :)

BERFAB wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:53 am
commodore wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:04 am I believe this: "Also expansions half price with code JL89GV through October 15"
A search turns up the Bargains Only thread with BluesMuse's post, but I can't find where the code comes from.
No problem! Yeah, I found it in a post from BluesMuse as well.
"UVI Falcon anniversary sale. Falcon 30% off plus two free expansions. Also expansions half price with code JL89GV through October 15. https://www.uvi.net/falcon.html#overview"

Surely a great rompler/synth. Unfortunately, even € 244 is such a huge investment, it can't be done without carefull consideration, if at all.
If only you could have that € 100 voucher in advance.

Well, with half-price expansions, you walk away with Falcon and all the expansions for about $250. That's about $750 worth of gear for about two thirds off. Not bad at all.

-B
Berfab

How does Falcon compare to Zebra and Synthmaster 2.x ? Both are getting 3rd installment by end of 2018

SiliconDeath wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:50 pm How does Falcon compare to Zebra and Synthmaster 2.x ? Both are getting 3rd installment by end of 2018
All three of these are top-drawer. As I understand it, Falcon has a sampler component to it, so is really a hybrid, not a pure synth. The Falcon 'taster' demo included in the UVI Workstation upgrade last year just blew me away, and I've been lusting after it ever since.

I'm not a programmer, just a preset tweaker. So I really don't obsess over what's under the hood so much as how it sounds.
Berfab

SiliconDeath wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:50 pm How does Falcon compare to Zebra and Synthmaster 2.x ? Both are getting 3rd installment by end of 2018
I have Synthmaster 2 so will pass up the Falcon offer thought very enticing and wait for SM3. Hope itis released in 2018 but read somewhere likely mid 2019 for v3.

BERFAB wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:53 am
commodore wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:04 am

Thanks
-B

The code was in an email from UVI that I got announcing the sale. I do already own Falcon. Good stuff.
Too many DAWs and plug-ins

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”