Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

pekbro wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:23 pm Surprised nobody mentioned Glitchmachines Cataract is $5 at plugin boutique. (Sry no link atm I’m on my cell)
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... 3-Cataract

Hey,
What happened to Bargains only?
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=262151&e=1&view=unread#unread
"The requested topic does not exist."

It's part of KVR's new GAS-rehab program.

Audified U78 saturator 50% off, only this weekend. Use code: "WeAllCanWinU78"
https://shop.audified.com/products/u78-saturator
From my personal point of view, this is the BEST saturator in the market right now (I own tons of them,from HG-2, VSM-3, BX Sat v2, SPL TwinTube, Melda, Slate, all sorts of tape plugins, FF Saturn, and many, many more... nothing gets as warm as this).

As a side note, I strongly recommend you all join the Audified friends on facebook. I've gotten gems like this for 50% and up to 70% at times. I even got the amazing MixChecker Pro for free in a contest. They offer these kinds of things all the time.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/audified.friends/
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Kalamata Kid wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:38 pm Hey,
Unless there was some sort of official decision (that I missed) to remove it for good, one could just create a new deals-only thread... better than posting deals here where they get lost between the chat.
Confucamus.

Rockatansky wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:43 pm
Unless there was some sort of official decision (that I missed) to remove it for good, one could just create a new deals-only thread... better than posting deals here where they get lost between the chat.
Maybe they were sick of sound designers spamming the f*** our of it.

masterhiggins wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:38 pm
Maybe they were sick of sound designers spamming the f*** our of it.
Amen.

Possible maintenance thingy? How will we get our daily fix?!

yehboy1 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:47 pm
masterhiggins wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:38 pmMaybe they were sick of sound designers spamming the f*** our of it.
Amen.
Agreed there was to much spam from people selling sounds

But to delete the hole thing is another extreme
HM

kitekrazy wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:15 am
pekbro wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:23 pm Surprised nobody mentioned Glitchmachines Cataract is $5 at plugin boutique. (Sry no link atm I’m on my cell)
Can anyone confirm that it lets you put the 1.5 gb of samples on an external HD?... (Really need to get around to doing that with some of the ridiculously large Kontakt libraries I've rarely been using....)

Ou_Tis wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:51 am
Can anyone confirm that it lets you put the 1.5 gb of samples on an external HD?... (Really need to get around to doing that with some of the ridiculously large Kontakt libraries I've rarely been using....)
should work - I have them on a separate drive (internal but separate)

Ou_Tis wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:51 am
Yea it lets you do that. Same with polygon and quadrant. Drop the samples anywhere you like from the zip you get and it asks you to locate on first run...

Still a pity to lose the price history, though. Searching the deals only thread for old sales was a good way to see how often things typically went on sale and also gauge whether any current deals were really as great as the ad copy would have you believe.

cthonophonic wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:35 am
Still a pity to lose the price history, though. Searching the deals only thread for old sales was a good way to see how often things typically went on sale and also gauge whether any current deals were really as great as the ad copy would have you believe.
Hope it comes back, strange to get deleted without any announcement

Yea i hope they bring it back.
What ever!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”