Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mgw38 wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:38 pm Are there any retailers who carry the $29 Eventide SP2016 Reverb crossgrade? Uncle E?
I've only seen it at Eventide so far.
Eventide only offers crossgrades/upgrades direct.

AudioDeluxe wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:40 pm
mgw38 wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:38 pm Are there any retailers who carry the $29 Eventide SP2016 Reverb crossgrade? Uncle E?
Eventide only offers crossgrades/upgrades direct.
Did they change their policy? I did buy Eventide upgrades at JRR before.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

JunSev wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:56 pm I just want to give thanks to Uncle E and the good deals JRRshop offers... :)
Thank you! I apologize for replying so late, I lost track of this thread.

GoldieK wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:40 am JRR has Izotope Music Production Suite upgrade from any standard Izotope product for $335.16 using group code. Includes free upgrade to Music Production Suite 2 when it comes out in November. Eric can state whether this is fact, but it should include Nectar 3 Production Suite, Vocalsynth 2 And RX 7 (And hopefully other unknown goodies).
This is all accurate!

dzilizzi wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:32 pm Actually on the Izotope page I can get it for $299. Would prefer to get it from JRRShop though.
Oh, sorry! A comical series of errors caused this to get missed. It's up now:

https://www.jrrshop.com/izotope-music-p ... y-advanced

mellotronaut wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:57 pm Hi Uncle Eric,
will there be an upgrade path from Nectar Suite 2 to Nectar Suite 3, when V3 is released and will there be a crossgrade to MPS from any advanced product on JRRShop before November?
That normally happens but they haven't told us about it yet.

zakufan wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:20 pm No more upgrade from Music Production Bundle 2 to MPS? :o
Not this time! You need to just get the Upgrade from Advanced:

https://www.jrrshop.com/izotope-music-p ... y-advanced

HcDoom wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:10 pm d16 Lush any good? How is the cpu usage on todays pcs...I heard when it was released it ate cpu like crazy.

I ask cause its 39 usd on jrr.
It's on the level of DIVA. If u-he did an SH-101, it would probably sound like LuSH-101 without the multilayer functionality.

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:14 pm Actually, if you compare the single layer presets to any other synth it isnt a CPU hog.

However, alot of the patches are multilayered with effects.

Comparing Lush101 in single mode with Poly-Ana they use similar CPU.
Even a single layer of LuSH-101 sounds great and really close to a hardware SH-101. I find myself using the multilayer to create big soundtracky animated pads but a single layer patch usually works best in a mix for me.

Kurdish Mayfield wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:28 pm I'm asking to tap into the knowledge of the regulars here. I'm putting together a mobile set up for getting ideas down and I'm looking at the Roli Block keyboard. They have a bundled software special until 10/22 so I want to do this soon. Anyone know of a place I should look. Standard price seems to be $299 but I'd hope to do better. I'm in the USA. Thanks
We carry ROLI.

This time they're only doing it direct. We usually can sell Anthology upgrades but it's probably not worth the work for them on a $29 product.

Uncle E wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:26 am
Kurdish Mayfield wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:28 pm I'm asking to tap into the knowledge of the regulars here. I'm putting together a mobile set up for getting ideas down and I'm looking at the Roli Block keyboard. They have a bundled software special until 10/22 so I want to do this soon. Anyone know of a place I should look. Standard price seems to be $299 but I'd hope to do better. I'm in the USA. Thanks
We carry ROLI.
Thanks..I took a look at your site before I posted... I noticed you have the Block as part of a bundle... Can you sell the Block separately that's what I'm looking for

Uncle E wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:19 am
mellotronaut wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:57 pm Hi Uncle Eric,
will there be an upgrade path from Nectar Suite 2 to Nectar Suite 3, when V3 is released and will there be a crossgrade to MPS from any advanced product on JRRShop before November?
That normally happens but they haven't told us about it yet.
Thank you! i think about selling Nectar 2 Suite and doing the crossgrade from Neutron 2 Advanced to MPS/MPS2 :scared: :hihi:
"It dreamed itself along"

Great UPGRADE Deals for Wusik Station V9!

The new Platinum Bundle Upgrade Offer will get you: Wusik Station V9, Wusik 8008, Wusik EVE V5, Wusik P2000 and Wusik SQ200. All for only $ 79.95 USD

You can also get Wusik Station V9 Upgrade for only $ 59.95 and, for a limited time, request a free copy of Wusik 8008 after you have placed your order. Do so via our support area.

To check all deals, visit the following link.

https://www.wusik.com/w/index.php/purchase/upgrades

If you already own Wusik Station V9 and just want Wusik EVE V5 + Wusik P2000, upgradeo the Platinum Bundle, use the following link for that.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... SXSB6EDAPQ

On the upgrade page you can also upgrade Wusik EVE V3/V4 to V5 for only $ 49.95 USD, this deal won't last longer as Wusik EVE V5 is already done and in final beta stage.

Cheers, WilliamK

Uncle E wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:08 am
JunSev wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:56 pm I just want to give thanks to Uncle E and the good deals JRRshop offers... :)
Thank you! I apologize for replying so late, I lost track of this thread.
I could not find the new UVI Plate on JRR. Uncle E, Are you planning to add it to your catalogue?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”