Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I’m thinking Melodyne maybe got bought by Apple, Alchemy-style ...

Fleer wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:32 pm I’m thinking Melodyne maybe got bought by Apple, Alchemy-style ...
Why do you keep saying this? We've already had someone state this as a "legit" rumor even though you're the only source and you're pulling it out of...the air.

mturboreverb is really nice and being able to roll your own via algorithm is great if that sort of thing floats your boat - there is the mturboreverb LE which has the presets (a preset being more like a separate reverb plugin with its own settings and sub-presets) but not the algorithmic editor. LE comes with some of their bundles so I stuck with that personally.

At $100 I would normally jump all over this as I've not seen a cheaper way to get mturboreverb, but I've been maxing out on hardware lately and need to take a breath.

Fleer wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:31 pm
Audio Plugin Deals wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:10 am For just $99.99, get this epic deal featuring 2 world-class tools: a compressor tool and a reverb tool from MeldaProduction at an amazing 82% off ($466 savings)!

MTurboComp is the ultimate compressor, which emulates most of the classic vintage analogue compressors while MTurboReverb is a revolutionary algorithmic reverb, which features about 100 superb sounding reverbs in a single plugin and even lets you design your own reverb algorithms. This is a limited time offer you don’t want to miss, hurry and save!

Deal Page: https://audioplugin.deals/
Deal Expires: December 26th at midnight (EST)
Anyone got these? Seems a great comp and verb bundle.
I just picked these up. Smooth transaction. Redemption codes came instantly.

If you are seriously into tweaking then these are basically 'build your own plugin' tools. If you aren't then MTurboReverbLE and MTurboCompLe would be adequate, but you're unlikely to pick those two up for less than €198 (€149+€49) even on a regular Melda 50% off.

I can't really comment on the accuracy of the MTurboComp emulations. They are not circuit modelled but built with a machine learning tool that Vojtech created: https://www.xlr8r.com/news/talking-mach ... ch-meluzin.

Both sound excellent to me.

Sonokinetic servers taking a hammering again.

Free product kicked out of the cart in a hissy fit.

same here... twice...
topaz wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:20 pm Sonokinetic servers taking a hammering again.

Same as last year, take a screenshot and they should be cool.
tonymax wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:26 pm same here... twice...
topaz wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:20 pm Sonokinetic servers taking a hammering again.

Managed to get the sonokinetic deal through with some persistence

I have an invoice but nothing in account.

don't servers act weird when hammered.

Digivolt wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:33 pm Managed to get the sonokinetic deal through with some persistence
”Some”, yes.

They have implemented the anti-spam robot, which cuts the session after some minutes. I had to answer these riddles 6 times before got passed.

topaz wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:38 pm I have an invoice but nothing in account.

Got my invoice as well and have been trying to get through to my account for the last 10 minutes, lol.
Anyway, once it all cools down and everything else failed the invoice should do the trick.

atya wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:11 pm
topaz wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:38 pm I have an invoice but nothing in account.

Got my invoice as well and have been trying to get through to my account for the last 10 minutes, lol.
Anyway, once it all cools down and everything else failed the invoice should do the trick.
I didn't get an invoice, but it's in my account without a Native Instrument Serial Number.

I feel like I just fought an Epic Battle vs. The Servers. Took an hour but I got my license. Thanks Sonokinetic!
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

Got to the checkout twice with an empty cart. I remember it being a tough battle last year but I got it. So I'll keep at it.

Now I keep getting a payment error when I try to check out.
Last edited by sprnva on Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image

Still trying to check into my account, lol, and all from the hills of Gran Canaria on my trusty smartphone with a faulty touchscreen and crappy reception today, oh well.
Anyway, in the meantime I'll try to take a look at some of the product videos on youtube :party:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”