Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

One of my absolute favorites at its absolute lowest price $49: https://gospelmusicians.com/neo-soul-keys-studio.html

kingryan wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:30 pm
musicalwarmth812 wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:13 am
kingryan wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:59 am I understand the salt. To add to the salt, I easily managed to get a key and I don't even have the slightest affinity with orchestra or soundtrack. My apologies.

I do think it's amazing. If you can get a copy on discount go for it. This is nothing like Waves, Air Music Tech, PA or any other recurring offers. It's a one time thing.
Exactly cheesehead, exactly...
I'm not white :shrug:
Haha, ok man, and you probably ain't from WI or a packers fan either

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6pKOkBgMG9Y

Deal of the hour is on.
I previous Christmns seasons offered music software at a great price
https://www.musiciansfriend.com/stupid
I keep on eye on it occasionally.

Got some "personal" coupon codes for 50% off at KeepForest but when I try to use them in the shopping cart, nothing happens. Has anyone else tried it?
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

Yeah, tried the same thing just to see. Nothing happened.

Well shoot, how am I supposed to stack separate codes to try to get something for free, then? ;)

Great minds think alike :ud:

Keepforest codes work on items not yet 50% discounted, but only discounts them to the 50% mark...so no 50% off of something that is already 50%.

thejonsolo wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:14 pm Keepforest codes work on items not yet 50% discounted, but only discounts them to the 50% mark...so no 50% off of something that is already 50%.
Aw man, TDND, KeepForest! :lol:

Given that it was offered on ONE item, I thought they were doing something really big. I have several libraries of theirs, and they are all good. With the current deal, still not bad at all.

thejonsolo wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:14 pm Keepforest codes work on items not yet 50% discounted, but only discounts them to the 50% mark...so no 50% off of something that is already 50%.
The codes don't work on anything and I've tried entering it on all of the products. Their email is misleading.

I haven't tried the codes yet... So they don't work on anything because they are already on sale?

dandezebra wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:05 am I haven't tried the codes yet... So they don't work on anything because they are already on sale?
Correct. But it does work...test on AizerX (not the bundle, the last two individual pieces) and it knocks it down 10% more. So instead of 40% off you actually do get 50% off...just not off of the discounted price...

Yep just checked again and that is how it works.

Hmmmmmmmmm, not worth it for me yet then. I have all four libraries and not the AizerX stuff. It looks and sounds fantastic but I am still to fully explore Project Chaos. Ha!

mrj1nx wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:41 am Fabfilter has a 25% off sale on bundles until jan 1

There might be personal upgrade discounts as well which could be perfect for grabbing the pro-q3 upgrade.
I'm glad I waited for this. I can get Pro Q3 for $46.99 to complete my Fabfilter collection. My previous initial release upgrade discount was 65% and with this sale it's now 73.75% until January 1st.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”