Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Digivolt
KVRist
286 posts since 21 Nov, 2018

Post Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:57 pm

Uncle E wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:32 pm
60% to 70% off Audified MixChecker, MixChecker Pro, and Upgrade, starting at $24:

https://www.jrrshop.com/audified?dir=de ... _from_date
How long will be on offer for Uncle E ?

kingryan
KVRist
80 posts since 28 Oct, 2007

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:50 pm

Any EU peans ever bought hardware from JRR? I'm looking for the Akai Pro Force. It's a 500(560usd) freaking euro difference with the discount JRR gives.

OneOfManyPauls
KVRian
845 posts since 17 Jul, 2016 from Wales, UK

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:56 pm

Would you have to pay import duty to your country?

kingryan
KVRist
80 posts since 28 Oct, 2007

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:00 pm

OneOfManyPauls wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:56 pm
Would you have to pay import duty to your country?
Officially yes. But if sent as gift, if JRR is willing, and it slips by customs then not. I'm curious someone ever tried.....

SolarAxix
KVRist
184 posts since 3 Feb, 2017

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:14 pm

For those that might not be receiving emails from Eventide, they just sent out the following: If you own Anthology X, Anthology XI, or have an Ensemble Subscription, Eventide has included their new Instant Phaser Mk II as part of those packages for free. You just need to download the latest installers:

Anthology X Installer
Anthology XI Installer
Ensemble Subscription Installer

The release notes for each installer also states that Instant Phaser Mk II has been added to those packages and that Downloads of the old Instant Phaser plugin will be available under "Discontinued products" which might be important if you were using Instant Phaser in some of your sessions and no longer have it installed in a new build.

yellowmix
KVRian
932 posts since 11 Aug, 2012 from form morf frmo omfr romf

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:32 pm

Humble Bundle has a Computer Music book bundle from MIT Press at several price levels. Portion of sales will support Musicians on Call.

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/computer-music-books

GreyLion
KVRAF
3002 posts since 21 May, 2004 from Deep in the Heart of Texas

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:42 pm

kingryan wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:00 pm
OneOfManyPauls wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:56 pm
Would you have to pay import duty to your country?
Officially yes. But if sent as gift, if JRR is willing, and it slips by customs then not. I'm curious someone ever tried.....
I admire your outlaw ethic, but what you just described is called postal fraud, and it's a federal crime. I think that it's unlikely that Uncle E will be willing to risk his freedom to make this sale... But that's between you and him... 😀

LastDarkstar
KVRer
16 posts since 7 Aug, 2017

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:48 pm

GreyLion wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:42 pm
kingryan wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:00 pm
OneOfManyPauls wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:56 pm
Would you have to pay import duty to your country?
Officially yes. But if sent as gift, if JRR is willing, and it slips by customs then not. I'm curious someone ever tried.....
I admire your outlaw ethic, but what you just described is called postal fraud, and it's a federal crime. I think that it's unlikely that Uncle E will be willing to risk his freedom to make this sale... But that's between you and him... 😀
In Australia it is encouraged to be a bush ranging outlaw, so good luck to you sir, I raise my “Ned Kelly” armored hat to you.

dzilizzi
KVRian
1028 posts since 21 Sep, 2013 from California

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:48 pm

LastDarkstar wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:48 pm
GreyLion wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:42 pm
kingryan wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:00 pm
OneOfManyPauls wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:56 pm
Would you have to pay import duty to your country?
Officially yes. But if sent as gift, if JRR is willing, and it slips by customs then not. I'm curious someone ever tried.....
I admire your outlaw ethic, but what you just described is called postal fraud, and it's a federal crime. I think that it's unlikely that Uncle E will be willing to risk his freedom to make this sale... But that's between you and him... 😀

In Australia it is encouraged to be a bush ranging outlaw, so good luck to you sir, I raise my “Ned Kelly” armored hat to you.
I mentioned this once to a Customs Officer. He didn’t think it was a big deal. They are more concerned with businesses who import quantities of taxable products. Single items are rarely worth the time it takes to process the paperwork. So sending it as a gift is not really an issue, at least in the US.

User avatar
Gamma-UT
KVRAF
4629 posts since 8 Jun, 2009 from UK

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:34 pm

It's the customs officers in the destination country who are going to get narked about it if they find out. Unless you fancy having your imports to that country being delayed for a very, very long time or being slapped with arbitrary import duty or both, it's not a game that's worth playing. It only takes one officer with a bit of time on their hands to set the ball rolling...

SolarAxix
KVRist
184 posts since 3 Feb, 2017

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:48 pm

Accusonus has released a new plugin, ERA De-Clipper along with a new version of their bundle, the ERA Bundle 3.0. I received an email earlier with the info and it states that I received it for free since I own their ERA Bundle 2 Pro. Anyone who already owns either ERA bundles will get it for free. You can also read it on Pro Tools Expert,

(I didn't see anything yet on the Accusonus' website itself regarding the freebie for those that already own the bundle, but I have an ERA De-Clipper serial in my account now. It's not really a deal that you can get unless you already own either ERA bundles, so I am posting it here. I actually missed the email they sent me earlier today and if it wasn't for the the Pro Tools Expert post, I would have missed it).

User avatar
Fleer
KVRAF
4112 posts since 23 Aug, 2014 from Boston/Cambridge

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:01 pm

vstbuzz wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:07 pm
VSTBuzz: 75% off “Aerkord” by Audiofier - Normally €52 Now Only €13!

More information at https://vstbuzz.com/deals/75-off-aerkord-by-audiofier/
Nice one :tu:

Kurdish Mayfield
KVRist
92 posts since 9 Mar, 2011

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:51 pm

Fleer wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:01 pm
vstbuzz wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:07 pm
VSTBuzz: 75% off “Aerkord” by Audiofier - Normally €52 Now Only €13!

More information at https://vstbuzz.com/deals/75-off-aerkord-by-audiofier/
Nice one :tu:
Yes..I just purchased. I always go in on something that fits the mood of a track I'm currently working on

Kalamata Kid
KVRAF
3540 posts since 27 Jul, 2001 from Tarpon Springs, Florida, USA

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:52 pm

Does anyone have an opinion on the Ukulele & Muted Pianos by Sonuscore
They really sound very nice to me.
Are there any good alternatives:

Sonuscore has released Origins Vol. 5 - Ukulele & Muted Pianos with an introductory price of €49 until February 5th (Reg. €69).
https://www.kvraudio.com/news/sonuscore ... tent=44008
23" 10-touch Monitor and iPad Air as Midi Controllers, iConnectMIDI2+, Windows Pro 10-64bit, i9-9900k, 32 GB RAM.

Kalamata Kid
KVRAF
3540 posts since 27 Jul, 2001 from Tarpon Springs, Florida, USA

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:11 pm

Kurdish Mayfield wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:51 pm
Fleer wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:01 pm
vstbuzz wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:07 pm
VSTBuzz: 75% off “Aerkord” by Audiofier - Normally €52 Now Only €13!

More information at https://vstbuzz.com/deals/75-off-aerkord-by-audiofier/
Nice one :tu:
Yes..I just purchased. I always go in on something that fits the mood of a track I'm currently working on
Sounds good to me!
The price is Right!
Do I buy?
Got 13 days do decide to buy!

Can I use my own samples?
Are the samples provider waves and can they be used on another plugin?
23" 10-touch Monitor and iPad Air as Midi Controllers, iConnectMIDI2+, Windows Pro 10-64bit, i9-9900k, 32 GB RAM.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”