Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
User avatar
Fleer
KVRAF
4112 posts since 23 Aug, 2014 from Boston/Cambridge

Post Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:52 pm

Hans!

Hans25
KVRian
1431 posts since 22 Feb, 2005

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:00 pm

Fleer wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:52 pm
Hans!
Fleer :ud:

JerGoertz
KVRAF
2260 posts since 20 Feb, 2004

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:14 pm

dzilizzi wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:17 am
Fleer wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:21 am
Audio Plugin Deals wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:02 am
For a limited time, get Memory-V by IK Multimedia FREE!

Originally $49.99, now available FREE for a limited time only. This is one deal you should not miss!

Memory-V is based on the classic 18-oscillator monster analog polysynth, the legendary Memorymoog. Manufactured from 1981 to 1985, it’s often described as six Minimoogs in one unit! Its timbral palette is nothing short of impressive, capable of producing a huge variety of sounds including strings, brasses, pads, flutes as well as more percussive sounds.

Download FREE here: https://audioplugin.deals/memory-v-by-i ... -download/

Offer ends March 7th
Wonderful freebie :tu:
Thanks, APD, you guys lured me in big time with Emotional Cello and Rhapsody Orchestral Percussion. This freebie is the icing on the cake for me.
And they even give full shop dollars based on the in cart price! :o :hihi:

No, really. Great deal. Speaking of shop dollars, I have a lot of them and only recently realized I should be using them on gift cards. I could have got Xosphere for only $60 when it was on sale for $99. I could get Drum Fury for that amount also if I wanted it. If I hadn't already got all the 8Dio drums.
Are these gift cards that you can use at the APD website, or at the separate companies' website?
A well-behaved signature.

SolarAxix
KVRist
184 posts since 3 Feb, 2017

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:31 pm

JerGoertz wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:14 pm
dzilizzi wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:17 am
Fleer wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:21 am
Audio Plugin Deals wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:02 am
For a limited time, get Memory-V by IK Multimedia FREE!

Originally $49.99, now available FREE for a limited time only. This is one deal you should not miss!

Memory-V is based on the classic 18-oscillator monster analog polysynth, the legendary Memorymoog. Manufactured from 1981 to 1985, it’s often described as six Minimoogs in one unit! Its timbral palette is nothing short of impressive, capable of producing a huge variety of sounds including strings, brasses, pads, flutes as well as more percussive sounds.

Download FREE here: https://audioplugin.deals/memory-v-by-i ... -download/

Offer ends March 7th
Wonderful freebie :tu:
Thanks, APD, you guys lured me in big time with Emotional Cello and Rhapsody Orchestral Percussion. This freebie is the icing on the cake for me.
And they even give full shop dollars based on the in cart price! :o :hihi:

No, really. Great deal. Speaking of shop dollars, I have a lot of them and only recently realized I should be using them on gift cards. I could have got Xosphere for only $60 when it was on sale for $99. I could get Drum Fury for that amount also if I wanted it. If I hadn't already got all the 8Dio drums.
Are these gift cards that you can use at the APD website, or at the separate companies' website?
I think they are talking about the Sample Logic $50 gift card which can be had for $30 with $20 worth of reward dollars. I've never tried to use more than one at a time. The disclaimer on the APD page says that you can only use one gift card at a time. That being said, if you could use multiple cards, then you could spend $60 (2 x $30) to get $100 worth of gift cards (or in other words 40% off a $100 purchase).

JerGoertz
KVRAF
2260 posts since 20 Feb, 2004

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:10 pm

SolarAxix wrote:I think they are talking about the Sample Logic $50 gift card which can be had for $30 with $20 worth of reward dollars. I've never tried to use more than one at a time. The disclaimer on the APD page says that you can only use one gift card at a time. That being said, if you could use multiple cards, then you could spend $60 (2 x $30) to get $100 worth of gift cards (or in other words 40% off a $100 purchase).
Ah, thanks. That makes sense then.
A well-behaved signature.

User avatar
soundbylaura
KVRian
661 posts since 14 Nov, 2014 from Atlanta, GA

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:23 pm

Hans25 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:43 pm
soundbylaura wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:53 am
dzilizzi wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:17 am


And they even give full shop dollars based on the in cart price! :o :hihi:

I didn't get any shop dollars :(
What was the price of the download? :wink:
I KNOW but still.
Don't let me buy any more ethnic winds.

Ou_Tis
KVRist
249 posts since 10 Jul, 2018

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:13 pm

Feelshallright wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:42 am
soundbylaura wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:30 am
That VSTBuzz deal for Silk is tempting. Usually I just do a month of Composer's Cloud when I need it. Wonder if any resellers will match that price (cough TimeSpace cough)...
As far as I know, these are exclusive time-limited deals. Silk is very great by the way...
The Chinese strings collection is pretty extensive, but the guqin and matouqin are significant omissions (granted, the guqin is somewhat similar to the guzheng, though with (arguably) a wider expressive range, and the matouqin is of Mongolian origin---but several of the other instruments, like the yangqin, erhu, and possibly even the pipa, were derived from non-Chinese sources---yangqin from Iranian santur and erhu from "the xiqin [...]from the Xi people of Central Asia").

User avatar
Uncle E
KVRAF
10596 posts since 22 Nov, 2000 from Southern California

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:56 am

I just launched our Waldorf Quantum sample set. I hope you don't mind me posting the audio demo here, I'm quite proud of it:

http://soundcloud.com/jrrshop/jrr-sound ... sample-set

User avatar
Fleer
KVRAF
4112 posts since 23 Aug, 2014 from Boston/Cambridge

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:36 am

Uncle E wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:56 am
I just launched our Waldorf Quantum sample set. I hope you don't mind me posting the audio demo here, I'm quite proud of it:

http://soundcloud.com/jrrshop/jrr-sound ... sample-set
Sweet :tu:

User avatar
gunark
KVRist
102 posts since 1 Sep, 2003 from Studio Telex

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:32 am

Syntronik at $69.99 at IK - https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=7336

Wonder if JRR or anyone else will be doing this too?
Image

User avatar
Uncle E
KVRAF
10596 posts since 22 Nov, 2000 from Southern California

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:50 am

gunark wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:32 am
Syntronik at $69.99 at IK - https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=7336

Wonder if JRR or anyone else will be doing this too?
I'll check. It's currently still at the normal price on the IK dealer page.

User avatar
sqigls
KVRAF
3593 posts since 25 Dec, 2004 from Melbourne, Australia

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:52 am

Nobdi wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:25 am
PSP Mixpack2 for $20 (+VAT) here.
...+ 45% off of Mixcraft.

what kind of a f**ked up link is that?

User avatar
Nobdi
KVRist
239 posts since 29 Apr, 2010

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:55 am

It's directly from their facebook account.

https://www.facebook.com/acousticamixcraft/

cjban
KVRer
28 posts since 16 May, 2013 from US

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:06 am

Uncle E wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:50 am
gunark wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:32 am
Syntronik at $69.99 at IK - https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=7336

Wonder if JRR or anyone else will be doing this too?
I'll check. It's currently still at the normal price on the IK dealer page.
@Uncle E
Xils Stix has a 45% off price on their website, but I dont find it in JRR. Do you plan to offer that price?
Thanks.

User avatar
c_voltage
KVRian
1280 posts since 16 May, 2004 from Soviet Union

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:16 am

Folks, the Cytomic stuff happens be on sale somwhen ? Or any discounts.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”