Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys! does anyone know if NI did a 50% or if they will? want to upgrade my KU 10!

Thavma wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:43 am Hey guys! does anyone know if NI did a 50% or if they will? want to upgrade my KU 10!
They often have 50% off sales in the summer.
A well-behaved signature.

Thavma wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:43 am Hey guys! does anyone know if NI did a 50% or if they will? want to upgrade my KU 10!
No sale since Komplete 12 came out but they may well have one in the next 3 to 6 months.

lovelly! thanks!! :)

agharta wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:31 am
No sale since Komplete 12 came out but they may well have one in the next 3 to 6 months.
That would be helpful cause more and more Kontakt Libraries require V6 full version... :cry:

Caine123 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:03 pm Does someone know if a PA month voucher is valid the month or maybe a few more days into the next month?
I tried my unused March voucher today, April 1st. Invalid.

Anybody got their monthly PA voucher yet?

hahhaa, everybody have the same question. wonder when PA send out the voucher and if it will be in time for the sale!

normally lands around the 6th/7th

99.999% sure PA vouchers won’t be out until after the sale.

So most likely exactly when the sale is over 🙄

Yep that's what Dirk said on Facebook.

Audio Plugin Deals wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:34 am For just $39 (instead of $746), get the massive Rigid Audio Bundle comprising of Aquiver, Cinematrix, Synferno, Supine, Padstation 2, Hypernode and Outerspace bundle!

These are some of the best products from Rigid Audio and are available at an insane exclusive deep discount for only a few days.

Based in Berlin, Rigid Audio creates premium and excellently programmed Kontakt instruments focused on sound design.

Originally $746, the whole bundle is now available for just $39 for a limited time only (you save a whopping $707). You can also buy just what you need from the bundle at incredible discounts. Scroll down to read more! This is an amazing no-brainer offer you should not miss!

Deal Page: https://audioplugin.deals/deal-2/
Deal Expires: April 14th
Have been withholding for quite some time, but getting me some Rigid Audio now :)

Fleer wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:28 pm
Audio Plugin Deals wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:34 am For just $39 (instead of $746), get the massive Rigid Audio Bundle comprising of Aquiver, Cinematrix, Synferno, Supine, Padstation 2, Hypernode and Outerspace bundle!

These are some of the best products from Rigid Audio and are available at an insane exclusive deep discount for only a few days.

Based in Berlin, Rigid Audio creates premium and excellently programmed Kontakt instruments focused on sound design.

Originally $746, the whole bundle is now available for just $39 for a limited time only (you save a whopping $707). You can also buy just what you need from the bundle at incredible discounts. Scroll down to read more! This is an amazing no-brainer offer you should not miss!

Deal Page: https://audioplugin.deals/deal-2/
Deal Expires: April 14th
Have been withholding for quite some time, but getting me some Rigid Audio now :)
That is a great deal, but I already picked up most of that bundle.

Still mildly annoyed at the way RA handled the "Preorder" pricing for Hypernode and then did a massive discount shortly after its release.

alibling wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:42 am So most likely exactly when the sale is over 🙄
Debating whether or not I want to grab Metric AB ...

I missed the sale last month when I could have stacked it with a voucher and picked it up for ~$20

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”