Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mgw38 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 11:26 am
Audio Plugin Deals wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 8:01 am For just $99.99 (instead of $549.99), get the full ZapZorn Master Collection! Already own some items in the collection? We got you covered - you can get individual items at 50% off.
That is a nice one!
Do you own some of them? Any comments?

Uncle E, will JRRshop be participating in the current sale on The Orchestra?

szurcio wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 4:50 pm Uncle E, will JRRshop be participating in the current sale on The Orchestra?
I think it's an exclusive sale from Best Service.

Ryan99 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 4:52 pm
szurcio wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 4:50 pm Uncle E, will JRRshop be participating in the current sale on The Orchestra?
Well, it is also here at KVR Marketplace: https://www.kvraudio.com/marketplace/th ... st-service

And Big Fish Audio

szurcio wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 5:02 pm
Well, it is also here at KVR Marketplace: https://www.kvraudio.com/marketplace/th ... st-service
Is that their own store on the marketplace though?

In case anyone missed them, Kilohearts kHs One is now $19, ending tomorrow, and Cherry Audio Voltage Modular Ignite is now $29. Also, Cherry Audio has the upgrade to the full version on sale for $49, meaning you can get the full version for $78 total.

UncleE how long it will take to receive Cubase crossgrade license if I order now?
Are you run out of serials or still got some?

kaner wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 7:33 pm UncleE how long it will take to receive Cubase crossgrade license if I order now?
They are totally out, unfortunately. We have been checking multiple times a day, every day, and there has been no movement. At this point, I really have no idea when Steinberg will make more available.

Uncle E wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 8:02 pm
kaner wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 7:33 pm UncleE how long it will take to receive Cubase crossgrade license if I order now?
They are totally out, unfortunately. We have been checking multiple times a day, every day, and there has been no movement. At this point, I really have no idea when Steinberg will make more available.
Ouch...ordered mine yesterday, can you please refund me, just sent you an email, will order from Steinberg directly, I'm a bit in a hurry...

axembler wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 8:30 pm Ouch...ordered mine yesterday, can you please refund me, just sent you an email, will order from Steinberg directly, I'm a bit in a hurry...
No problem! We have refunded you.

Thank you :tu:

So with massive X coming out, what are the odds of NI running a sale for Komplete updates/upgrades this summer? Id guess slim. Im on K8 atm, have been contemplating going for K12U instead of regular K12 to get some of the compressors as well, 1176, LA2A, mostly for vocal needs, trying to minimize my waves footprint.

They have done summer of sound every year afaik, should be soon.

My Last update was 1 June 2017 (summer of sound)
mrj1nx wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 8:18 am So with massive X coming out, what are the odds of NI running a sale for Komplete updates/upgrades this summer? Id guess slim. Im on K8 atm, have been contemplating going for K12U instead of regular K12 to get some of the compressors as well, 1176, LA2A, mostly for vocal needs, trying to minimize my waves footprint.
Last edited by topaz on Sat May 18, 2019 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”