Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Vleker wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:47 pm https://reverb.com/nl/software/effects/ ... es-masters

Though it posted this already but I can't see it, first come first served!
That overinflated original price of £471 though :hihi:

Digivolt wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:53 pm
Vleker wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:47 pm https://reverb.com/nl/software/effects/ ... es-masters

Though it posted this already but I can't see it, first come first served!
That overinflated original price of £471 though :hihi:
Yeah, they do that for everything, kinda stupd but hey, its something that is included with every Waves plugin :hihi: :o Only look at the over 90% off deals :)

Vleker wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:00 pm Yeah, they do that for everything, kinda stupd but hey, its something that is included with every Waves plugin :hihi: :o Only look at the over 90% off deals :)
Yeah the 90% deals are great even with Reverbs inflated original value

Looks like the insanity has stopped for now.

Well, if their objective was to keep people glued to their website, then I would say: mission accomplished.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Yep seems the deal Tsunami is over, maybe we'll get more tomorrow ?

quietzone wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:43 pm
Blue Phase Music wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:49 pm
Fleer wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:57 pm
quietzone wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:44 pm iZotope Elements Suite 3 (includes RX Elements, Neutron Elements, Nectar Elements, and Ozone Elements)
$19
Note: very limited stock, can sell out soon
https://reverb.com/de/software/effects/ ... ts-suite-3

Can be used to upgrade to Ozone Advanced, and from there to MPS2.1 (see details in previous posts in this thread)
Great find, quietzone!
Agreed! Thank you, quietzone!
Cheers guys! :tu:
I really do appreciate it! It allowed me to spend a total of about $230 for the full Music Production Suite 2.1. :) Elements Bundle (Reverb - $19) -> Ozone Advanced Upgrade (JRRShop) -> MPS2.1 Upgrade from any Advanced (JRRShop)

:tu:
Blue Phase Music

ph0bic wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:28 pm Does anyone know if there are different iZotope upgrade elements packages for Ozone? JRR have Ozone 8 Advanced from Ozone elements (only?)
https://www.jrrshop.com/izotope-ozone-a ... e-elements
whereas Plugin Boutique offer seemingly the same crossgrade from Ozone elements but it will also upgrade from all the creative suite plugins aswell - including Iris 2 which they currently give away with any purchase! The full list of products it will upgrade from is Ozone Elements, Neutron Elements, Nectar Elements, RX Elements, Elements Suite, Iris 2, Trash 2, BreakTweaker, BreakTweaker Expanded, Stutter Edit, VocalSynth, Mobius Filter and DDLY!!!
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... s-Plugins-
I'd rather buy from JRR of course to support Unc (and because it works out cheaper) but I don't have Ozone elements although I do have the creative plugins so would they work with the JRR serial I wonder?
Thank you! It should be fine. If it doesn't work, just let me know and I will have iZotope fix it.

Vleker wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:45 pm If you know how to master Ozone isn't really needed but I find the iZotope plug-ins to be pretty handy :)
I keep discovering new things about it. The Matching EQ is phenomenal. iZotope could easily break it out into 10 different plugins, it's basically a software bundle in and of itself.

Uncle E wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:24 am
Vleker wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:45 pm If you know how to master Ozone isn't really needed but I find the iZotope plug-ins to be pretty handy :)
I keep discovering new things about it. The Matching EQ is phenomenal. iZotope could easily break it out into 10 different plugins, it's basically a software bundle in and of itself.
Sounds interesting! Gone have to check out Ozone and that feature during the next days.
Just a quick question though: you have any idea why I can't buy the "Ozone advanced upgrade from elements" from your shop when I live in Germany? Am getting a message that it's not available in my country or something. When I change my location temporarily to Austria for example I can buy it without any problems. Guess I have to move, in order to make this transaction. :hihi:
proud to produce warezless!
my Trap beatz:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4J14A ... -FzS9TNa2w

adl wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:52 am Sounds interesting! Gone have to check out Ozone and that feature during the next days.
Just a quick question though: you have any idea why I can't buy the "Ozone advanced upgrade from elements" from your shop when I live in Germany? Am getting a message that it's not available in my country or something. When I change my location temporarily to Austria for example I can buy it without any problems. Guess I have to move, in order to make this transaction. :hihi:
Please PM me your JRR email and I'll fix it.

Uncle E wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:24 am
Yeah its amazing! I've been watching all sorts of tutorials on it since I'm going to get the MPS2.1 upgrade later this month! :)

Last edited by Vortifex on Mon May 17, 2021 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

After seeing quite a few members listing sales for the same stuff as was in the reverb deals for double/triple the price, I'm done posting deals here, not going to waste my time so others can profit off the community so brazenly

Digivolt wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:09 pm After seeing quite a few members listing sales for the same stuff as was in the reverb deals for double/triple the price, I'm done posting deals here, not going to waste my time so others can profit off the community so brazenly
I actually bought and registered Filterfreak so would appreciate it if you would pm me anything else that you become aware of.
I have no intention to do such a thing because i am of agreement that it's morally wrong to do so.
Yes i have unused license keys advertised myself but they was only free products from purchases and they have no price attached only a request to make an offer
" you might just be surprised how low i will go "
We are all a unique vibration in a beautiful symphony of infinite creation

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”