Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
User avatar
LoveEnigma18
KVRAF
1753 posts since 12 Jan, 2018

Post Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:45 am

Okay, Calenberger. :tu:

What synths can be compared with DS Thorn and UA Lion in terms of sound?

vallaton
KVRist
31 posts since 25 Dec, 2019

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:56 am

kidslow wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:04 pm
vallaton wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:10 am
klevgränd seems to be doing a leap day sale. probably gonna get brusfri, what else in their lineup do people recommend (for $29)?
Definitely Brusfri. Looking at Gaffel. Don't have time to demo it, but I've read up a bit and this video (from 00:45) just about convinces me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGGgw4t_p5I
picked up brusfri and gotoeq. i keep checking that gaffel out too. at first i thought i can just do that by hand in daw, but the more i think about it the more i feel it'd be a handy tool. talk me out of it maybe?

timius
KVRist
37 posts since 8 Aug, 2012

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:01 am

Feel free to use:

FEB-29-A-SKYZGQHT
FEB-29-B-FAC6V6GW

User avatar
mladi
KVRian
978 posts since 14 Apr, 2016 from Germany

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:36 am

Got this recently from a friend of mine as he only needed one voucher and i don't need it anymore:

FEB-29-B-J6HKPG4N
Image
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K|LG 34UM95-P|Presonus Eris E8 XT|Focusrite Scarlett 18i20|NI Kontrol S61 MK2|Arturia MiniLab MK2|Stein­berg CC121|Softube Console 1|Steinberg Cubase 10

User avatar
telecode
KVRAF
1594 posts since 24 Mar, 2015 from Toronto, Canada

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:55 am

vallaton wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:56 am
kidslow wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:04 pm
vallaton wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:10 am
klevgränd seems to be doing a leap day sale. probably gonna get brusfri, what else in their lineup do people recommend (for $29)?
Definitely Brusfri. Looking at Gaffel. Don't have time to demo it, but I've read up a bit and this video (from 00:45) just about convinces me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGGgw4t_p5I
picked up brusfri and gotoeq. i keep checking that gaffel out too. at first i thought i can just do that by hand in daw, but the more i think about it the more i feel it'd be a handy tool. talk me out of it maybe?
I picked up Stark. I am a guitar guy. Its cool. Right up my alley.

I am seeing Brusfri and Gaffel are on sale regularly for $29. I have at least 5 emails with that price for them.

vallaton
KVRist
31 posts since 25 Dec, 2019

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:10 am

telecode wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:55 am
vallaton wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:56 am
kidslow wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:04 pm
vallaton wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:10 am
klevgränd seems to be doing a leap day sale. probably gonna get brusfri, what else in their lineup do people recommend (for $29)?
Definitely Brusfri. Looking at Gaffel. Don't have time to demo it, but I've read up a bit and this video (from 00:45) just about convinces me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGGgw4t_p5I
picked up brusfri and gotoeq. i keep checking that gaffel out too. at first i thought i can just do that by hand in daw, but the more i think about it the more i feel it'd be a handy tool. talk me out of it maybe?
I picked up Stark. I am a guitar guy. Its cool. Right up my alley.

I am seeing Brusfri and Gaffel are on sale regularly for $29. I have at least 5 emails with that price for them.
ah, thank you! that's useful information.

do you have any opinion on the stark vs guitar rig 5?

El°HYM
KVRist
195 posts since 21 Nov, 2015

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:14 am

Since our email service provider has caused some issues when we sent out the initial campaign, we are extending this sale until March 3. This gives you more time to contact our sales support if needed. We apologize for any inconvenience this server issue may have caused on your end.
PA - $29 Sales NOW UNTIL MARCH 03

Still the same codes, though. So mine are used, yet more days & better chances for everyone to become a happy PA - Customer & those new golden rims for Dirk. :party:
Last edited by El°HYM on Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
telecode
KVRAF
1594 posts since 24 Mar, 2015 from Toronto, Canada

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:20 am

vallaton wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:10 am
telecode wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:55 am
vallaton wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:56 am
kidslow wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:04 pm
vallaton wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:10 am
klevgränd seems to be doing a leap day sale. probably gonna get brusfri, what else in their lineup do people recommend (for $29)?
Definitely Brusfri. Looking at Gaffel. Don't have time to demo it, but I've read up a bit and this video (from 00:45) just about convinces me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGGgw4t_p5I
picked up brusfri and gotoeq. i keep checking that gaffel out too. at first i thought i can just do that by hand in daw, but the more i think about it the more i feel it'd be a handy tool. talk me out of it maybe?
I picked up Stark. I am a guitar guy. Its cool. Right up my alley.

I am seeing Brusfri and Gaffel are on sale regularly for $29. I have at least 5 emails with that price for them.
ah, thank you! that's useful information.

do you have any opinion on the stark vs guitar rig 5?
yes. i am actually a big gutar rig user. stark seems and sounds like newer sim software technology and sounds better. also easier on the system resources. the GUI is kind of cool too. but as a product, its more traditional approach, sort of similar to Amplitube where you dial up an amp, add effects to chain and so on. with guitar rig you can do all the really weirdo stuff like crossmix different amps and loop effects into themselves and so on .. which neither stark nor amplitube can do.

i would suggest try the demo. i am into clean sounds and this is up my alley at that price point. not sure about heavier metal sounds though. hope it helps.

User avatar
kidslow
KVRist
146 posts since 26 Aug, 2019

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:34 am

telecode wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:55 am
I am seeing Brusfri and Gaffel are on sale regularly for $29. I have at least 5 emails with that price for them.
On sale for $29 or $29.99? And that's 5 over what timeframe? Been subscribed to their mailing list for 6 months and have seen those 2 on sale once in that period of time (Christmas Sale for $29.99).

User avatar
WatchTheGuitar
KVRian
664 posts since 30 Apr, 2019

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:37 am

If Waves, IK and PA went bust would this thread die through inactivity?

Psuper
KVRist
402 posts since 3 May, 2018

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:39 am

I grabbed Triad and Iron, gonna be a fun weekend!
Cubase has won the Prize! And Reason Rack is is invited to the party again! :party:
...I now need nothing but more hours in a day.

User avatar
Gamma-UT
KVRAF
5431 posts since 8 Jun, 2009 from UK

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:06 am

WatchTheGuitar wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:37 am
If Waves, IK and PA went bust would this thread die through inactivity?
Given they are all C/R "cloud" copy protection, I'd expect the thread to go nuclear.

El°HYM
KVRist
195 posts since 21 Nov, 2015

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:21 am

Is Phils Cascade good.

User avatar
Gamma-UT
KVRAF
5431 posts since 8 Jun, 2009 from UK

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:31 am

This arrived in the email today - for anyone who is a Volume owner:
Softube wrote:We just wanted to give you a quick heads-up, as a friend of Softube, about our upcoming release of Volume 4 in March. The new collection will feature six additional plug-ins:

– Marshall Plexi Super Lead 1959
– American Class A
– Monoment Bass
– Spring Reverb
– Acoustic Feedback
– Passive-Active Pack

...on top of those already included in Volume 3. So although we'd never discourage you from buying a Softube plug-in, we might humbly suggest in this instance that you hold fire on these until you see your Volume upgrade price. Just a thought.

missjan
KVRer
16 posts since 22 Jun, 2019

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:43 am

I don’t suppose any of you wonderful musicians and creators has a PA 29 voucher code or two to PM me and bring happiness to this dark corner?
Thank you 🙏 if you do😌

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”