Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Kalamata Kid wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:37 pm Instruments & FX
65% OFF + Extra 35% OFF = 100% OFF
https://output.com/products#instruments

I'm sure they do not mean that!
:lol:

I hope they did. ;)

Just out of interest...
What's the cheapest Exhale has ever been please?

frackermak wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:44 pm Just out of interest...
What's the cheapest Exhale has ever been please?
If I remember correctly, $125 recently during NI's 2020 Output NKS sale ($149 for all prior NKS sales). $129 is the next best you can get it for. If you want it, the time is now.

Thanks for the speedy reply 😊👍
I'm seeing £180 on their website?

monomox wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:23 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:15 pm 35% off Spring Sale at Output: https://output.com/products#instruments

10% higher discount than their usual sales (excluding NI's NKS promotion deals, of course).
seeing output sales more often now
$520 not too shabs, still not for me... I remember a BF when they mistakenly set the bundle price for about $430 (I think you neeeded at least one plugin to get that price).
Standard offer for the total bundle: 519$
Individual offer for me (already have Movement and Portal plus some Expansions): 549$
:o :scared: :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:29 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:15 pm 35% off Spring Sale at Output: https://output.com/products#instruments

10% higher discount than their usual sales (excluding NI's NKS promotion deals, of course).
$520 not too shabs, still not for me... I remember a BF when they mistakenly set the bundle price for about $430 (I think you neeeded at least one plugin to get that price).
Indeed. And it's also a bit higher (35% vs 25%) for the first time at their website. Learning from the competition. ;)

It's a great offer for the quality you get. And if you already have a product or two, the upgrade to the bundle is even cheaper.

One tip: The refund policy works even if you "upgrade" to the bundle. So, a trick I used was to upgrade to the bundle and then get refund for all the Rev stuff that I did not need. Overall cost came down quite a bit this way.
$503 when you own Movement... Imagine if you paid full price for it and you get $16 discount lol :hihi:

$129 at sweetwater 😎

Trying to decide if Portal + 2 expansions is worth $79. One of the expansions is for Analog Brass & Winds, which I really do like. Just not a big synth person. :?

Calenberger wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:56 pm

Individual offer for me (already have Movement and Portal plus some Expansions): 549$
Now it's 416$ for me.
I'm tempted...
Should I?

Calenberger wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:38 pm

Now it's 416$ for me.
I'm tempted...
Should I?
I think they're having the same clusterf*** of last BF because I see $549 and I own Movement

Vleker wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:58 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:29 pm

Indeed. And it's also a bit higher (35% vs 25%) for the first time at their website. Learning from the competition. ;)

It's a great offer for the quality you get. And if you already have a product or two, the upgrade to the bundle is even cheaper.

One tip: The refund policy works even if you "upgrade" to the bundle. So, a trick I used was to upgrade to the bundle and then get refund for all the Rev stuff that I did not need. Overall cost came down quite a bit this way.
$503 when you own Movement... Imagine if you paid full price for it and you get $16 discount lol :hihi:
I see $549 and I own Movement too
EDIT: OK they fixed, $503
Last edited by monomox on Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dzilizzi wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:31 pm Trying to decide if Portal + 2 expansions is worth $79. One of the expansions is for Analog Brass & Winds, which I really do like. Just not a big synth person. :?
I’m right there with you mate.
Although mine is Portal and 3 expansions for $87.
You realize Portal isn’t a synth but a granular multi effects processor.

simmo75 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:19 pm
dzilizzi wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:31 pm Trying to decide if Portal + 2 expansions is worth $79. One of the expansions is for Analog Brass & Winds, which I really do like. Just not a big synth person. :?
I’m right there with you mate.
Although mine is Portal and 3 expansions for $87.
You realize Portal isn’t a synth but a granular multi effects processor.
I have Grainspace by Audiority. I don't know how they compare, though, frankly, I haven't even tried it yet.

That's the problem with their system. Happens every time. I had to email them twice in the past.

So, yesterday, before I sent them the email, my upgrade price was same as before the 35% sale, which was $254. Today I am seeing $165, which is exactly what it should be.

So, just give them some time. Else drop them an email. :tu:

EDIT: Oops, missed your next post. But will leave the above if it helps anyone.
Last edited by LoveEnigma18 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vleker wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:58 pm $503 when you own Movement... Imagine if you paid full price for it and you get $16 discount lol :hihi:
:hihi:
frackermak wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:52 pm Thanks for the speedy reply 😊👍
I'm seeing £180 on their website?
You're welcome. It is $129 at Output website. Don't see NI website. :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”