Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Welcome. :)

Are you a Portal player? Hehe.

For the Wave Alchemy Kontakt synths bundle---how is the playability of the pitch bends?

chk071 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:15 pm Welcome. :)

Are you a Portal player? Hehe.
Yes actually! :) And thank you for the welcome. I've actually been lurking about since the olden days (2001-ish, I still think of this place as 'kvr-vst', ha) - my old name was 'osofaux', but I posted so infrequently and no longer have the password nor the email it was registered under so I don't imagine there's much hope of getting that back. Twould be nice though.

chk071 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:43 pm Looks to me as if this only works when you buy the full version of Cubase Artist (no upgrade for an existing Cubase).
https://new.steinberg.net/promotion/?et ... 1593251031
Save 40% on Cubase 10.5

Until July 28, 2020, when you purchase a full version of Cubase Artist you will automatically receive a free upgrade to Cubase Pro 10.5! And if you already own a Cubase version, you can now update or upgrade to Cubase 10.5 at a 40% discount. Learn more about the deals here:
Last edited by v1o on Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Are there any resellers that sell Cubase updates?
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Ploki wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:13 pm
chaos318 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:57 pm Save 40% on Cubase 10.5 and upgrades:
https://new.steinberg.net/promotion/?et ... sub=Cubase

neat... I can upgrade my 7.5 license to cubase 10.5 for 120€ or nuendo 10 for 240€.

hm hm. should I?
Buy it now and hold on to it until 11 comes out. You will get a free upgrade to 11 then.

randomtestsubject wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:08 pm And that, Ladies and Gentlemen, is my first post, after two years. :party:
Welcome! :clap:

chk071 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:43 pm Looks to me as if this only works when you buy the full version of Cubase Artist (no upgrade for an existing Cubase).
But have you guys actually clicked on the links in your accounts?

Even If you choose to upgrade to artist, the version that appears is Cubase Pro.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:09 pm For anybody having difficulty with the free AmplITube Metal for newsletter subscribers we also have this video walking through it
the redeem button doesn't work. It just hangs on 'please wait'

waltercruz wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:26 pm
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:09 pm For anybody having difficulty with the free AmplITube Metal for newsletter subscribers we also have this video walking through it
the redeem button doesn't work. It just hangs on 'please wait'
Same here.
If you push "Redeem" it get stuck at the half of the progress bar...

waltercruz wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:26 pm the redeem button doesn't work. It just hangs on 'please wait'
Didn't work, wrote email to IK support, after some time tried again and then it worked.
Maybe they fixed something :D

Nothing changed. it's still not working.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:50 am
WatchTheGuitar wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:29 am I'd really like the Big Fish Audio Vintage bundle, but even $499 in a sale is a bit steep.
If it drops down below $300 at any point I'll grab it.
It's $400 on Time+Space website. If you can escape VAT using GBP and can write a discount request to Time+Space sales, this could be well within your reach (but just over $300): https://www.timespace.com/products/big- ... collection

I am still contemplating if I should get Vir2 VI.ONE for $53 or it will be a waste to spend this much on a 10+ year old library. :? :borg:
I dont often give up on vst's but I abandoned Vir2 VI years ago. For me ,everything in the Kontakt standard library was better and then I got my first Komplete bundle it was all over.

Thoughts on Iris 2? Its $10 at Plugin Boutique.

Kurdish Mayfield wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:25 pm Thoughts on Iris 2? Its $10 at Plugin Boutique.
Just try the demo which is fully functional. Also take a look at the huge sample collection that comes with it and could be worth 10 bucks on its own ... if you need it.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”