Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

telecharge wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:34 pm
Vleker wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:32 pm Still a big nope for me, I paid little more than that for the full Total bundle. Like the plug-ins but for me it's too expensive for what it is. If you don't own any IK stuff it might be a good deal though
I hear you. I’ll likely pick it up somewhere down the road in a group buy or something.

Here’s hoping the Guitar Rig 6 upgrade/crossgrade offer is reasonable.
If the pricing gets better I might get is as well. I really hope GR6 will be a good update but I'll wait for the reviews first!

v1o wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:32 pm IK are widely considered to have the most accurate tape machine emulation. Their Leslie speaker emulation is also considered top tier. I have their Black 76 and White 2A, IMHO they are competitive with the other top 1176 and LA2A plugins.
They are? According to who.
iirc Softube and U-he hold that throne.

as far as 1176 and 2A is considered, last time i tried these it didn't really sound like either.

Mmmm it's me or JRRShop is down again (since yesterday...)?

in-hertzia wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:16 pm Mmmm it's me or JRRShop is down again (since yesterday...)?
It is. I think this is the beginning of the end. Uncle E still does not seem to be interested in communicating to his customers what is going on. And these are not some hours of downtime.

Ploki wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:42 pm
v1o wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:32 pm IK are widely considered to have the most accurate tape machine emulation. Their Leslie speaker emulation is also considered top tier. I have their Black 76 and White 2A, IMHO they are competitive with the other top 1176 and LA2A plugins.

as far as 1176 and 2A is considered, last time i tried these it didn't really sound like either.
The IK tapes are without a doubt the most accurate tape processors if you actually want it to sound like it was recorded on tape. Im not a big IK fan but will admit the Tape Collection can’t be touched.

ralfrobert wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:44 pm
in-hertzia wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:16 pm Mmmm it's me or JRRShop is down again (since yesterday...)?
It is. I think this is the beginning of the end. Uncle E still does not seem to be interested in communicating to his customers what is going on. And these are not some hours of downtime.
It's pretty clear that they need to nuke the entire site from orbit and hire someone who knows what they're doing to build and administer a better one. Doubt that will happen so I probably won't be buying from them again.
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

scoobert12paws wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:01 pm Crowd HYPE puts the user in dynamic control of a stadium crowd with the touch of a fader and the stroke of a midi note. Immediately useable for beginners and deep enough for professionals.

Available at the introductory price of 35.00 until (9/25). Regular price of 79.00. Full Kontakt.

Demo's, walkthrough's, reviews and more at :
https://landofadm.com/products.html

https://youtu.be/fMjS8FSj_Yo
I need this. I'll play it in the background any time I finish something, like loading the dishwasher or telling my boss what I'm currently working on. Everyone needs a crowd cheering them on! :roll: :hihi:

dzilizzi wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:41 pm
scoobert12paws wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:01 pm Crowd HYPE puts the user in dynamic control of a stadium crowd with the touch of a fader and the stroke of a midi note. Immediately useable for beginners and deep enough for professionals.

Available at the introductory price of 35.00 until (9/25). Regular price of 79.00. Full Kontakt.

Demo's, walkthrough's, reviews and more at :
https://landofadm.com/products.html

https://youtu.be/fMjS8FSj_Yo
I need this. I'll play it in the background any time I finish something, like loading the dishwasher or telling my boss what I'm currently working on. Everyone needs a crowd cheering them on! :roll: :hihi:
I'm in the UK so can simulate the sound of a stadium right now by opening my dishwasher

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

ralfrobert wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:44 pm
My impression as well. Sad really.. :(
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Didn't Uncle E mention that they plan to do a completely new website?
What he put back up was basically the old one restored.
Could be they are onto that now or moving servers...

After all those years with brilliant responsiveness, I can't see him just fold away.
But if you're busy you're busy and sometimes you need to block out the world to get stuff done... ;-)

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

simmo75 wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:48 pm The IK tapes are without a doubt the most accurate tape processors if you actually want it to sound like it was recorded on tape. Im not a big IK fan but will admit the Tape Collection can’t be touched.
CUPWISE CupReels Ax102 is being talked about highly.
Last edited by The Noodlist on Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

The Noodlist wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:44 pm
simmo75 wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:48 pm The IK tapes are without a doubt the most accurate tape processors if you actually want it to sound like it was recorded on tape. Im not a big IK fan but will admit the Tape Collection can’t be touched.
CUPWISE CupReels Ax102 is being talked about highly.
viewtopic.php?t=551660#kvrtopictitle
https://youtu.be/lFbD8cDKPSw
Yeah, it's lush! But obviously you need Nebula 4.

simmo75 wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:48 pm

The IK tapes are without a doubt the most accurate tape processors if you actually want it to sound like it was recorded on tape. Im not a big IK fan but will admit the Tape Collection can’t be touched.
Satin is a better tape

Ploki wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:30 pm
simmo75 wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:48 pm

Satin is a better tape
No, it's not. IK's sounds like tape, Satin doesn't. It's great, don't get me wrong but it's not like actual tape.
I'm thinking you've never recorded on tape, that's why you think that.

Ploki wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:42 pm

Do your research. Softube Tape is a good saturation plugin but actually isn't all that accurate at emulating tape.
Last edited by v1o on Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”