Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

schmerzschlag wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:44 am Round 1/3 "For the alliance!"
You know the game. Any plugin. 29.99. Code: BFD1-2999 :party:
:hihi:

I am curious about ANY-Speculations for day 2/3 and 3/3 of the Black Friday sales. Surely it won't get lower than $29.99 for a plugin, so perhaps some kind of different offers? Or any plugin $39.99...?

The only plugin I want right now is ADPTR Metric AB. Should I pull the trigger today?!

telecharge wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:36 am I thought it might be a price mistake, and I still didn’t pull the trigger. I don’t much care for ADSR, and I’m more interested in Synonym anyway.

FWIW, you can find XO at resellers for around $75 USD, so only a $12 difference.
Thought so as well, so I bought them right away (rip my wallet haha). Either, way I can always sell them without losing money and was interested in XO for quite a while now

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:51 am I am curious about ANY-Speculations for day 2/3 and 3/3 of the Black Friday sales. Surely it won't get lower than $29.99 for a plugin, so perhaps some kind of different offers? Or any plugin $39.99...?

The only plugin I want right now is ADPTR Metric AB. Should I pull the trigger today?!
Yes, yes, yes. For another Lamborghini. ;)

Sorry, got carried away by the excitement.
I don't know. It probably won't get better. Maybe they send out *woops* another 29.99 code or whatever.

I want a 39.99 code and the survey voucher on top. If it doesn't work, I'll riot. No more Lamborghini. Don't want anything for 29.99.

;) Might pull the trigger on Metric AB today then. $39.99 + survey voucher would definitely be sweet though.

Best place to buy Mastering the Mix's Mixroom? I can't see anywhere that has "Extra discount in cart", but at Audio Deluxe you get "Deluxe Bucks".

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:51 am

I am curious about ANY-Speculations for day 2/3 and 3/3 of the Black Friday sales. Surely it won't get lower than $29.99 for a plugin, so perhaps some kind of different offers? Or any plugin $39.99...?

Do you need it right now as in, you can't wait 24 or even 48 hours?

leeleema wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:11 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:51 am

Do you need it right now as in, you can't wait 24 or even 48 hours?
My trial version expired and I need to finalize my 16 mix/masters RIGHT NOW!

... just kidding, I can wait, but my point was if $29.99 would be the best price or there is a possibility to get it for lower. It might also go higher on day 2 or 3, who knows. So thought to grab it for $29.99 and get done with it. Let's see...

D16's LUSH 101 is currently only $39 at JRR shop.

https://www.jrrshop.com/d16-lush-101

This is significantly less expensive than elsewhere.

Pretty good price for that thing. I got it when JRR had their 20th anniversary or so for pretty much the same money. I don't use it that often, but I like it. Would buy again, hm.

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:26 pm
itanever wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:35 pm
Insanelysane wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:28 pm
Vee Nee wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:22 pm
itanever wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:52 pm I don't know if it's real or not, but PSP Infinistrip is 40 euros on Thomann.

https://www.thomann.de/intl/ee/psp_audi ... istrip.htm
It seems like the price is changing very frequently. I got it for 33,62 EUR yesterday, then it became 100EUR, then 150EUR and now 40...
Im seeing €40 too, added to cart and its taking me through checkout. Damn I really dont need this, managed to muster the strength to put the product back on the shelf..
I contacted their customer service about this. Hopefully they'll reply tomorrow. For this price it would be a hell of a deal.
Why?
You dont have to live in Estonia to purchase it
If you got this, how did you manage to buy this from outside Estonia/Norway and get the license?

edit: nevermind, offer is gone.
Last edited by quietzone on Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

songshark wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:34 pm Does anyone know the cheapest thing to buy at Plugin Boutique to get one of the freebies? Thanks.
Glitchmachines has a bunch for $5 Fracture XT, Cryogen, Parallax, Subvert. Polygon 2 is $10 is the best deal from them right now if you are a sound designer.

jonalyn wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:37 pm https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... ynthesizer

free synth :party: :party: :party: :party:

Which free Synth do you mean?
Your link shows a Plugin Boutique Site that lists a lot of Items...

paolostylo wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:11 pm
jonalyn wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:37 pm https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... ynthesizer

free synth :party: :party: :party: :party:

Which free Synth do you mean?
Your link shows a Plugin Boutique Site that lists a lot of Items...
They removed from the site,maybe a mistake or the delayed for BF,just picked up before go
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

on jrrshop - type in the search box - IK Multimedia Total Studio - .....3 will appear ;-)
I guess its coming soon - hmmm ...yee - but when...

and on ebay ... https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/1904550493

sold out already ....nuts..
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

"* Products NOT included in this promotion:
ADPTR AUDIO Streamliner, bx_console SSL 9000 J, AMEK EQ200, Bettermaker EQ232D, Gig Performer 3, Unfiltered Audio Bass-Mint, Shadow Hills Class A, KNIFONIUM, dearVR PRO, dearVR MONITOR"

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”