Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
KVRAF
2093 posts since 7 Dec, 2005

Post Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:51 pm

chroma wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:59 am
Anothe PA $50 voucher if someone can use it...

2021-01-50-9MB94ZXBV
Used! Thank-you very much, chroma! :tu: :party:

KVRAF
2093 posts since 7 Dec, 2005

Post Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:07 pm

Here's my $25 voucher: (exp 1/31/1159pm PST)

2021-01-25-VDD69B6HG

KVRian
913 posts since 16 Jan, 2018 from Portland, OR USA

Post Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:09 pm

mladi wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:24 pm
escalona wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:00 pm
agharta wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:37 am
escalona wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:15 am
Far-reaching but... if you want the Knifonium synth for $25, I could buy it with a $75 voucher (given by you or someone else) and then I could sell it to you for $25 (which is what I will pay). I have a $99 personal offer on the Knifonium (and I don´t want it and have zero interest in it... but wanted to offer it in case someone is interested).
Happy Friday everyone :tu:
Don’t you have to add a transfer fee on top?
Not on my end. Buyer will have to pay that transfer fee.
..it's just because you wrote "if you want the Knifonium synth for $25" a bit misleading..

Oh I see... ok so it would be $25 plus PA fee... anyway. I think I'm retracting my offer so I don't give Di*k a free sale anyway. :hihi:
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

KVRer
3 posts since 25 Aug, 2018

Post Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:26 pm

goldenanalog wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:07 pm
Here's my $25 voucher: (exp 1/31/1159pm PST)

2021-01-25-VDD69B6HG
used.....thankyou....... :tu:

KVRian
906 posts since 27 Dec, 2005

Post Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:57 am

Rattleshock wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:40 am
Here's my Plugin Alliance $25.00 voucher code, good until end of January: 2021-01-25-UUK2REX47
Just used it, thank you :tu:

KVRer
9 posts since 22 Sep, 2019

Post Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:28 am

Anyone got an extra $25 voucher lying around?

User avatar
KVRian
1324 posts since 14 Apr, 2016 from Germany

Post Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:36 am

nvm
Image
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

KVRian
816 posts since 10 Jul, 2018

Post Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:58 am

DigitalDreamDisc wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:28 am
Anyone got an extra $25 voucher lying around?
PM'd. Let me know if you don't use it.

KVRist
453 posts since 26 Sep, 2004 from Berlin, Germany

Post Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:52 am

Another one.

Here is your $25 personal voucher for this month:
2021-01-25-WZ5UC3YDG

KVRAF
3242 posts since 20 Feb, 2004

Post Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:58 pm

If anyone wants to share a $75 voucher, I'd take it.
A well-behaved signature.

KVRist
107 posts since 4 Aug, 2019

Post Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:04 pm

Here is your $50 personal voucher for this month:
2021-01-50-QSR9KLT2T

KVRist
470 posts since 26 Jul, 2005 from Mexico City

Post Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:15 pm

Sciurus wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:04 pm
Here is your $50 personal voucher for this month:
2021-01-50-QSR9KLT2T
Used successfully in conjunction with another voucher to buy Knifonium for $49.

Thank you!

KVRist
409 posts since 31 Jan, 2018

Post Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:55 pm

I received an Arturia Analog Lab V time-limited (3-month) license for completing a survey. I'm not intending on using it due to major lack of time, so the first one who quotes me can get it off my hands :)

KVRer
25 posts since 27 May, 2007

Post Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:30 pm

BeeDog wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:55 pm
I received an Arturia Analog Lab V time-limited (3-month) license for completing a survey. I'm not intending on using it due to major lack of time, so the first one who quotes me can get it off my hands :)
like this?

KVRist
409 posts since 31 Jan, 2018

Post Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:25 am

biggins wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:30 pm
BeeDog wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:55 pm
I received an Arturia Analog Lab V time-limited (3-month) license for completing a survey. I'm not intending on using it due to major lack of time, so the first one who quotes me can get it off my hands :)
like this?
Check your PM!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”