Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
KVRian
832 posts since 10 Jul, 2018

Post Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:39 am

ChamomileShark wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:55 pm
If you look here it says "Choose between an acoustic delay or a multi-effect powerhouse FREE WITH ANY 1 x PURCHASE (Offer ends 21st February 2021)"

https://www.pluginboutique.com/articles/1694

So it seems they have all sorts of dates.

Edit: Actually it also says 14th Feb but I think that's bundled with the double tokens and rewards for their 9th birthday.
Turns out February 21st deadline was just for WA Productions Pumper 3. Objeq Delay still goes until the 28th.

KVRist
413 posts since 18 Apr, 2010

Post Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:51 am

Grab my copy of Objeq Delay while it's hot (and please leave a comment once you did):

REDACTED
Last edited by oneshotdeal on Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KVRer
18 posts since 28 Jun, 2006 from germany

Post Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:57 am

oneshotdeal wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:51 am
Grab my copy of Objeq Delay while it's hot (and please leave a comment once you did):

http://aaspack.com/MKJTMTNH/
thank you very much

User avatar
3qO
KVRist
254 posts since 24 Feb, 2020

Post Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:05 am

Just noticed that Oscillot Audio Perspective (oscillotaudio.com) is $75 right now. Is it worth buying? I read some comments at GS that developer is not very responsive and the plugin looks... abandoned?

KVRAF
3262 posts since 20 Feb, 2004

Post Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:07 pm

Was really favorably impressed with AIR Drum Synth 500 for a tenner. Had a lot of fun knocking out beats, it's a steal at that price!
A well-behaved signature.

KVRian
531 posts since 13 May, 2015

Post Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:09 pm

Don’t think I have ever seen these guys before. Might be interested in the echorec. Any opinions on DDMF stuff

https://www.gearnews.com/deal-50-discou ... -plug-ins/

KVRian
900 posts since 24 Jan, 2014

Post Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:14 pm

SHall1000 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:09 pm
Don’t think I have ever seen these guys before. Might be interested in the echorec. Any opinions on DDMF stuff

https://www.gearnews.com/deal-50-discou ... -plug-ins/
DDMF is going from strength to strength but the plugins that Christian from DDMF has acquired have really been around for a while and haven't been updated.

The early talk from Gearslutz is that the EMT250 is pretty good, if you dont own any 250 emulations it may be worth your $25-$30 but really depends what you need. For another $20 you can get Valhalla's awesome VintageVerb or any of his other reverbs all superb in my opinion. All depends on what you 'need'.

There seem to be some missing features on these plugins like no WET solo setting on the Echorec, which could be a deal breaker for example.

Here's the GS thread, you can get a bit more info there and make a decision:
https://www.gearslutz.com/board/new-pro ... orek2.html

KVRian
531 posts since 13 May, 2015

Post Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:20 pm

Thanks.

KVRAF
3262 posts since 20 Feb, 2004

Post Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:47 pm

I demo'd all 3 of the ERS plugins briefly, ended up buying the Dim D. Because

1) I love choruses. Compared the ERS Dim D to the Arturia and the Sknote versions. The ERS seemed to have a kind of Lo-Fi grit going on that I liked.
2) Tried the EMT250 against the PSP 2445 (which I already own) and preferred the PSP
3) Already own the Audiority and Pulsar versions of the EchoRec; the ERS one didn't seem to do much the others couldn't

Mind you, this is only from my brief (in some cases probably cursory) testing.
A well-behaved signature.

KVRAF
3262 posts since 20 Feb, 2004

Post Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:47 pm

JerGoertz wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:07 pm
Was really favorably impressed with AIR Drum Synth 500 for a tenner. Had a lot of fun knocking out beats, it's a steal at that price!
Just discovered that this thing has only the 1 stereo out (pretty ridiculous, IMO). My enthusiasm has been dampened...

Edit: I stand corrected, this does have multiple outs (one for each drum pad). It wasn't at all obvious, but they're there.
Last edited by JerGoertz on Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A well-behaved signature.

User avatar
KVRian
716 posts since 22 Feb, 2014

Post Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:18 pm

JerGoertz wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:47 pm
JerGoertz wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:07 pm
Was really favorably impressed with AIR Drum Synth 500 for a tenner. Had a lot of fun knocking out beats, it's a steal at that price!
Just discovered that this thing has only the 1 stereo out (pretty ridiculous, IMO). My enthusiasm has been dampened...
The last page of the manual says separate outputs are possible. There's also a table with the output routing.

"Drumsynth 500 supports separate virtual outputs for each of its instrument channels. For DAWs that support this function this allows you to route the audio from a single instrument channel to its own virtual audio output."

I hope you're able to get it working.

KVRAF
2996 posts since 25 Mar, 2016 from Seattle

Post Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:57 pm

JerGoertz wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:47 pm
JerGoertz wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:07 pm
Was really favorably impressed with AIR Drum Synth 500 for a tenner. Had a lot of fun knocking out beats, it's a steal at that price!
Just discovered that this thing has only the 1 stereo out (pretty ridiculous, IMO). My enthusiasm has been dampened...
I’m seriously tempted to buy this, now it’s $10...
But it is AiR, innit!
Even $10 seems expensive for their products ;)

User avatar
KVRAF
12338 posts since 22 Nov, 2000 from Southern California

Post Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:54 pm

simmo75 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:57 pm
I’m seriously tempted to buy this, now it’s $10...
But it is AiR, innit!
Even $10 seems expensive for their products ;)
;)

FWIW, this is their newest product and it hasn't been discounted like this before. It was on sale for $49 and $69.99 in previous sales.

KVRAF
2996 posts since 25 Mar, 2016 from Seattle

Post Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:03 pm

Uncle E wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:54 pm
simmo75 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:57 pm
I’m seriously tempted to buy this, now it’s $10...
But it is AiR, innit!
Even $10 seems expensive for their products ;)
;)

FWIW, this is their newest product and it hasn't been discounted like this before. It was on sale for $49 and $69.99 in previous sales.
Thanks.
I’m on my way to JRR right now!

KVRAF
3262 posts since 20 Feb, 2004

Post Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:17 pm

telecharge wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:18 pm
JerGoertz wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:47 pm
JerGoertz wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:07 pm
Was really favorably impressed with AIR Drum Synth 500 for a tenner. Had a lot of fun knocking out beats, it's a steal at that price!
Just discovered that this thing has only the 1 stereo out (pretty ridiculous, IMO). My enthusiasm has been dampened...
The last page of the manual says separate outputs are possible. There's also a table with the output routing.

"Drumsynth 500 supports separate virtual outputs for each of its instrument channels. For DAWs that support this function this allows you to route the audio from a single instrument channel to its own virtual audio output."

I hope you're able to get it working.
Hmm, really? Okay, thanks. There wasn't an obvious support for multiple output channels that I could see, but I'll check out what you're saying.

Edit: I checked, and yes, there are multiple outs, although you'd have no way of knowing this from looking at the user interface.
Last edited by JerGoertz on Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A well-behaved signature.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”