Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

leeleema wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:24 pm Ha, thanks. I wasn't nearly as offended by that Ryan kid as that RoomieOfficial joker. Poor kid just has pushy parents, who presumably are raking it in, Britney Spears parents style. And I bet he doesn't describe himself as an 'Influencer' either
Yes, you're right. They started out doing toy reviews and evolved into science experiments, so at least they're trying to do something positive with their success. The biggest thing he'll lack in adulthood is delayed gratification but it's not like we plugin hoarders are any better at that. ;)

Yeah I don't find Ryan too bad, Blippi was annoying to me for a while but I'm not his target audience and he does throw a fair bit of educational content in as well.
MFXxx wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:51 pm On a side note with the current Waves WUP deal, are there any vendors out their able to offer a further discount.
I got quotes from both AudioDeluxe and everyPlugin for $160.

Uncle E wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:43 pm The biggest thing he'll lack in adulthood is delayed gratification but it's not like we plugin hoarders are any better at that. ;)
So true. And you say this as a plugin seller... :lol:
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

wangeroge wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:32 am So true. And you say this as a plugin seller... :lol:
I've got just as many plugins that I've never opened in my VST folder as the rest of you. ;)

Uncle E wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:04 am Up to 70% off iZotope Music Production Suite, Tonal Balance Bundle, upgrades, crossgrades, and individual plugins:

https://www.jrrshop.com/computer-softwa ... e=1&type=2
My patience has finally paid off. I don't even care when Ozone 10 drops. That's a killer deal for MPS 4. :hyper:

telecharge wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:54 am
Uncle E wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:04 am Up to 70% off iZotope Music Production Suite, Tonal Balance Bundle, upgrades, crossgrades, and individual plugins:

My patience has finally paid off. I don't even care when Ozone 10 drops. That's a killer deal for MPS 4. :hyper:
I’m tempted to upgrade my MPS 3 to MPS 4, but even at $125 I’m unsure. It only adds a few things.

Uncle E, how long is this sale on for?

simmo75 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:55 am I’m tempted to upgrade my MPS 3 to MPS 4, but even at $125 I’m unsure. It only adds a few things.

It ends March 31

Hi im looking to buy the Sinevibes Korg Complete Collection for my korg prologue also no hurry to by and waiting for a sale did you know if this goes on sale at all if so when abouts? I have look on google and have seen it has gone on sale before so fingers crossed it will again.

Anyone know how don'tcrack would deliver air drum synth 500? Do you just get a code to redeem or is it tied to your account etc.

GaryG wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:33 am Anyone know how don'tcrack would deliver air drum synth 500? Do you just get a code to redeem or is it tied to your account etc.
You get an iLok serial number.

Uncle E wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:08 am
simmo75 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:55 am I’m tempted to upgrade my MPS 3 to MPS 4, but even at $125 I’m unsure. It only adds a few things.

It ends March 31
Works out at about £120 for me to go from Ozone Advanced to MSP4.
Is it worth waiting till the end of March in case they jump versions? More of a chance of a free upgrade from Izotope..

simmo75 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:55 am
telecharge wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:54 am

I’m tempted to upgrade my MPS 3 to MPS 4, but even at $125 I’m unsure. It only adds a few things.

I find it quite expensive still, it's basically what I payed to go from an advanced product to the MPS 3.1

simmo75 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:07 am
GaryG wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:33 am Anyone know how don'tcrack would deliver air drum synth 500? Do you just get a code to redeem or is it tied to your account etc.
You get an iLok serial number.
Makes sense, cheers.

InkSFX wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:20 pm Would anyone have an unnecessary APD $10 voucher lying around which will not be used?
If so, I would be grateful for a PM if you'd be willing to give it away! :love: 8)

frackermak wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:41 am Works out at about £120 for me to go from Ozone Advanced to MSP4.
Is it worth waiting till the end of March in case they jump versions? More of a chance of a free upgrade from Izotope..
Very unlikely they'd introduce a new version while this sale is going on. In fact, based on past history, a sale like this is usually an indicator that one of the flagship products is going to be bumped up within a couple months after the sale is over.
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”