Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It would be a lot easier to understand and navigate if Max/Komplete versions had the release year in their name, and included plugins released up to the end of that year.

The NI comparison is something we heard before, but it is not entirely accurate. NI always includes the latest plugins in their bundles. It is only sound and sample sets that are not immediately added. Plus they are on a predictable release cycle with acceptable upgrade paths.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 9:44 am The NI comparison is something we heard before, but it is not entirely accurate. NI always includes the latest plugins in their bundles. It is only sound and sample sets that are not immediately added. Plus they are on a predictable release cycle with acceptable upgrade paths.
Exactly.

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 8:34 am NI is forcing a strawman comparison. Melda with MCompleteBundle and Rob Papen with Explorer seem to manage to add later released products into their 'everything' bundles easily enough.
But Explorer has a version number. Won't Explorer 7 be a paid upgrade?
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

So, has anyone found (the ADSR freebie) MTurboEQ a useful addition to the folder containing 49 EQs already?

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:53 am So, has anyone found (the ADSR freebie) MTurboEQ a useful addition to the folder containing 49 EQs already?
:lol:

So you haven't grabbed Sonibles entropy EQ yet? :)

GaryG wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:14 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:53 am So, has anyone found (the ADSR freebie) MTurboEQ a useful addition to the folder containing 49 EQs already?

...there goes EQ number 50! :hihi:

GaryG wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:14 am

:) PB told me I already own it. :lol:

Haven't installed Entropy EQ and I am skipping MTurboEQ as well. Feeling proud of myself. :D

@ir99 :hihi:

damn, this hit home.
It's a cool EQ for sure, but i'm sitting here with 15 EQs while using exactly 3 99.9% off the time:
HarmoniEQ, ProQ3, CurveBender.
Do i really need this? even for 5$?

Ploki wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:43 am
damn, this hit home.
It's a cool EQ for sure, but i'm sitting here with 15 EQs while using exactly 3 99.9% off the time:
HarmoniEQ, ProQ3, CurveBender.
Do i really need this? even for 5$?
In the same boat. Pro-Q 3 is my most used "digital" EQ. For analog emulations, I have quite a few of which I use Waves SSL ones the most.

You may as well skip it. :tu:

wangeroge wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:39 am
WatchTheGuitar wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 8:34 am NI is forcing a strawman comparison. Melda with MCompleteBundle and Rob Papen with Explorer seem to manage to add later released products into their 'everything' bundles easily enough.
But Explorer has a version number. Won't Explorer 7 be a paid upgrade?
Yes, but the point is that if you buy the latest version of the bundle you are guaranteed to get all the products released until the next version of the bundle.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

ferez21 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:05 am
The Noodlist wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 1:06 am Sonible entropy:EQ+ - free with code jenz8q4h
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... d605c4aba7
Thats cool, it works, where did you get this code from? 😎
https://www.reddit.com/r/AudioProductio ... _for_both/ Source

https://www.reddit.com/r/AudioProductionDeals/ Audio plugin deals
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

[hardware]
EU customers, wanting to buy cheap hardware (from any non-EU country): beware the new tariffs and VAT rules on purchases arriving (even if purchased earlier) from July 1st onward.
Belgian mail had already been asking a fee on any tarrifed stuff, so depending on your local mail service, that may be a 3rd price raise on previously excempt stuff, and stuff from the UK in general.

(No clue whether this will have an impact on digitally delivered products like software, too)

cptgone wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 1:06 pm [hardware]
EU customers, wanting to buy cheap hardware (from any non-EU country): beware the new tariffs and VAT rules on purchases arriving (even if purchased earlier) from July 1st onward.
Belgian mail had already been asking a fee on any tarrifed stuff, so depending on your local mail service, that may be a 3rd price raise on previously excempt stuff, and stuff from the UK in general.

(No clue whether this will have an impact on digitally delivered products like software, too)
Its been like that for decades for most European countries when buying outside the European Union as the VAT gets added (+ import tariffs). So kinda surprised that's something new in Belgium. If I understood you correct...

ferez21 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:05 am
The Noodlist wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 1:06 am Sonible entropy:EQ+ - free with code jenz8q4h
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... d605c4aba7
Thats cool, it works, where did you get this code from? 😎
Did anyone who used the coupon code for Sonible entropy:EQ+ get a serial number? The EQ is in my PB account but no serial number is listed so I don't have any way to activate it. Maybe they are slow sending out the serial numbers.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”