Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hmm, that £50 sale for ANA2 looks more tempting than usual. Is there any point picking it up when I already have Hive 2 and Pigments 3?

imrae wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:35 am Hmm, that £50 sale for ANA2 looks more tempting than usual. Is there any point picking it up when I already have Hive 2 and Pigments 3?
I am in the same situation, but will skip it. ANA2 gives you nice sounds. But I think Pigments can do everything. Just demo it, I suggest.

Looks like the quarterly PA sale has started. No voucher in the email though. And do they usually disable all dynamic discounts for the quarterly sales? Even my transferred plugin activations are showing up as not eligible for dynamic discounts.

ralfrobert wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:38 am
imrae wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:35 am Hmm, that £50 sale for ANA2 looks more tempting than usual. Is there any point picking it up when I already have Hive 2 and Pigments 3?
I am in the same situation, but will skip it. ANA2 gives you nice sounds. But I think Pigments can do everything. Just demo it, I suggest.
FWIW, I had Pigments 3, Equator 2 and ANA 2 at one point. Sold ANA 2 immediately after getting Equator 2. Not that it does not sound good, but I did not like the GUI/workflow much and it felt redundant to me as well, and I also have Massive X and now Omnisphere 2 too.

HK-47 wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:42 am Looks like the quarterly PA sale has started. No voucher in the email though. And do they usually disable all dynamic discounts for the quarterly sales? Even my transferred plugin activations are showing up as not eligible for dynamic discounts.
Voucher comes the next day, as always. :)

Looks like the same Mega Sale template, not interested to bother with anything. Even for free.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:34 am
HK-47 wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:42 am Looks like the quarterly PA sale has started. No voucher in the email though. And do they usually disable all dynamic discounts for the quarterly sales? Even my transferred plugin activations are showing up as not eligible for dynamic discounts.
Voucher comes the next day, as always. :)

Looks like the same Mega Sale template, not interested to bother with anything. Even for free.
Yes ... perhaps it is a good time to sell off the rest of my PA plugins. Some of them are really good (Hawkeye, MetricAB, UA stuff, bass amp sims), but there are replacements for everything in my opinion. Things like Lion or Triad are very special, I admit that, but I do not really "need" them to stay alive.

But happy shopping to everybody who likes this. :love:

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:34 am Looks like the same Mega Sale template, not interested to bother with anything. Even for free.
Well, I'm gathering anyone who cares has all the lower priced plugs anyway, especially after the 'mistake' last time that allowed multiple use of the voucher. Peoples sale threads are full of the guitar pedals, UA effects etc.

GaryG wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:09 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:34 am Looks like the same Mega Sale template, not interested to bother with anything. Even for free.
Well, I'm gathering anyone who cares has all the lower priced plugs anyway, especially after the 'mistake' last time that allowed multiple use of the voucher. Peoples sale threads are full of the guitar pedals, UA effects etc.
Indeed. It is just complete waste of time now. I gave away some of those plugins for free in the last two weeks (mostly on VI-C).

That 60% off Melda bundles deal is pretty, pretty good.

Sorry if it's been started already, but can anyone tell me when the current AAS 50% off sale ends?

BBFG# wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:31 pm Sorry if it's been started already, but can anyone tell me when the current AAS 50% off sale ends?
Don‘t that date, but know for sure that after a 50% sale there‘ll be another one quite soon. Therefore no hurry…

martinjuenke wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:47 pm
BBFG# wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:31 pm Sorry if it's been started already, but can anyone tell me when the current AAS 50% off sale ends?
Don‘t that date, but know for sure that after a 50% sale there‘ll be another one quite soon. Therefore no hurry…
I understand that. Just weighing it against the NI sale that ends the 30th to consider "urgency". TBT, I really don't need either, but markets across the entire spectrum have shown minor signs of price increases and there does seem to also show a worldwide inflation of currencies as well. In the case of NI, I may just be upgrading to sell off the entire line as I'm losing general interest of most of their "eco-system" - and the treadmill of keeping it up to date.

AAS has at least two of the four products they're offering in a bundle upgrade that I sometimes miss after selling them. But even that may be a "last hoorah" before my next scale down to minimalism.

BBFG# wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:08 pm
martinjuenke wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:47 pm
I understand that. Just weighing it against the NI sale that ends the 30th to consider "urgency". TBT, I really don't need either, but markets across the entire spectrum have shown minor signs of price increases and there does seem to also show a worldwide inflation of currencies as well. In the case of NI, I may just be upgrading to sell off the entire line as I'm losing general interest of most of their "eco-system" - and the treadmill of keeping it up to date.

AAS has at least two of the four products they're offering in a bundle upgrade that I sometimes miss after selling them. But even that may be a "last hoorah" before my next scale down to minimalism.
Audio software yo-yo effect :tu:

August 27

Uncle E wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:04 pm
August 27
Is that August 2027 or 2127? :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”