Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
KVRian
1052 posts since 17 Jul, 2016 from Wales, UK

Post Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:33 am

sprnva wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:18 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:04 am
Has iZotope RX Elements 8 ever been give away as a freebie somewhere?
RX Elements is part of the Korg Software Bundle, but I'm not 100% sure which version it is. I would assume it's 8.

I have an old MicroKey 25 and it usually gets the new software that is added to the bundle, but Elements isn't listed for me. I think it might only come with certain hardware.
are you sure? I had just checked before you posted and it was ozone not rx in mine

KVRian
1015 posts since 24 Jul, 2017

Post Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:34 am

sprnva wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:18 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:04 am
Has iZotope RX Elements 8 ever been give away as a freebie somewhere?
RX Elements is part of the Korg Software Bundle, but I'm not 100% sure which version it is. I would assume it's 8.

I have an old MicroKey 25 and it usually gets the new software that is added to the bundle, but Elements isn't listed for me. I think it might only come with certain hardware.
To be honest, I am trying to get every giveaway there is. There has been one on RX7E, but not V8 as far as I know. However, it might come bundled with hardware.

If you need a key for RX7E, I can help out.

KVRer
18 posts since 3 Sep, 2016

Post Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:38 am

Anyone has a 25$ voucher to give up for symbolic price? PM please

KVRian
754 posts since 23 Mar, 2013

Post Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:39 am

Regarding Rx elements, Magix' Sound Forge page States: "Mastering and restauration with iZotope-Plug-ins: Ozone 9 Elements & RX 8 Elements"

KVRAF
2068 posts since 16 Jan, 2013

Post Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:42 am

OneOfManyPauls wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:33 am
are you sure? I had just checked before you posted and it was ozone not rx in mine
Yep, I have Ozone 8 Elements in my KORG account, but not RX. You can see it listed on the bundle page.

When bundled with hardware it comes with its own licence card separate from the regular software bundle.
Last edited by sprnva on Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image

KVRian
562 posts since 12 Mar, 2002 from Sacramento, CA

Post Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:43 am

RX 7 Elements was free-with-purchase at Plugin Boutique in August 2020. I don't believe 8 has been completely free anywhere yet, but I can't be sure.
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

KVRAF
2068 posts since 16 Jan, 2013

Post Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:54 am

With some google-fu I found this page which lists RX 7 Elements, so I guess it isn't 8 after all.
Image Image Image

KVRian
1052 posts since 17 Jul, 2016 from Wales, UK

Post Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:54 am

sprnva wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:42 am
OneOfManyPauls wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:33 am
are you sure? I had just checked before you posted and it was ozone not rx in mine
Yep, I have Ozone 8 Elements in my KORG account, but not RX. You can see it listed on the bundle page.

When bundled with hardware it comes with its own licence card separate from the regular software bundle.
thanks - looking at that page, to me it read that it only comes with "SoundLink MW-2408/MW-1608"

KVRAF
2068 posts since 16 Jan, 2013

Post Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:00 am

OneOfManyPauls wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:54 am
thanks - looking at that page, to me it read that it only comes with "SoundLink MW-2408/MW-1608"
Good catch! I should have scrolled more :)
Image Image Image

KVRist
32 posts since 8 May, 2021

Post Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:03 am

gondii :hug:
gondii wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:10 am
Caine123 wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:29 am
Shonky was first but if someone else has one i would be glad to buy/get a voucher too :).
I have one to give away. Still want? Happy to send to obssesion_no otherwise or post it here before the Silo sale ends.
obssesion_no wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:53 pm
certainly not me. hand up for pms :wink:

User avatar
KVRAF
4282 posts since 12 Jan, 2018

Post Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:32 am

Thank you for all the responses related to my RX Elements 8 question, much appreciated. :tu:

So, it is safe to conclude that RX Elements 8 was never free and it's lowest price has been $29 (with some additional discount by various resellers).
ralfrobert wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:34 am
sprnva wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:18 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:04 am
Has iZotope RX Elements 8 ever been give away as a freebie somewhere?
RX Elements is part of the Korg Software Bundle, but I'm not 100% sure which version it is. I would assume it's 8.

I have an old MicroKey 25 and it usually gets the new software that is added to the bundle, but Elements isn't listed for me. I think it might only come with certain hardware.
To be honest, I am trying to get every giveaway there is. There has been one on RX7E, but not V8 as far as I know. However, it might come bundled with hardware.

If you need a key for RX7E, I can help out.
Thank you, ralfrobert. I am not 100% sure I need it, and also if I get RX Elements 8 on sale right now, I believe I will get RX Elements 9 for free. I will get in touch with you if I decide to go with RX Elements 7. :)

Do you, or anyone else, know if Elements version is good enough to cleanup decently record home studio vocal recordings?

User avatar
KVRer
25 posts since 8 Apr, 2021

Post Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:15 am

Please PM me if somebody doesn't need PA $25 voucher:)

User avatar
KVRist
494 posts since 23 Jan, 2008

Post Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:46 am

LoveEnigma18 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:32 am
Do you, or anyone else, know if Elements version is good enough to cleanup decently record home studio vocal recordings?
I have been doing voice recording for many years in the studio and at home. Noice Gate from SoundForge is the main plugin for me. This is sufficient in most cases.

The biggest problem with home recordings is room reverb. If it's too noticeable, I use Reverb Reduction from Spectralayers 7 (I got Spectralayers with SoundForge Pro Suite). I tried using the same De-Reverb from my iZotope RX6 Standard, but I found the Spectralayers Reverb Reduction to work better.

Noice Reduction from Spectralayers and Voice De-Noise from iZotope both work well. I use them if there is a low frequency background. But you need to use it carefully so as not to cut out the useful voice signal. Therefore, more often I use Noice Gate from SoundForge and manual cleaning.

I would say that in all difficult cases Spectralayers often helps me out, in which I also remove complex noises and clicks manually. RX elements is also a good solution, but does not have a function for removing reverberation.
Last edited by future-bit on Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

KVRian
942 posts since 24 Jan, 2014

Post Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:49 am

LoveEnigma18 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:32 am
Thank you for all the responses related to my RX Elements 8 question, much appreciated. :tu:

So, it is safe to conclude that RX Elements 8 was never free and it's lowest price has been $29 (with some additional discount by various resellers).
ralfrobert wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:34 am
sprnva wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:18 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:04 am
Has iZotope RX Elements 8 ever been give away as a freebie somewhere?
RX Elements is part of the Korg Software Bundle, but I'm not 100% sure which version it is. I would assume it's 8.

I have an old MicroKey 25 and it usually gets the new software that is added to the bundle, but Elements isn't listed for me. I think it might only come with certain hardware.
To be honest, I am trying to get every giveaway there is. There has been one on RX7E, but not V8 as far as I know. However, it might come bundled with hardware.

If you need a key for RX7E, I can help out.
Thank you, ralfrobert. I am not 100% sure I need it, and also if I get RX Elements 8 on sale right now, I believe I will get RX Elements 9 for free. I will get in touch with you if I decide to go with RX Elements 7. :)

Do you, or anyone else, know if Elements version is good enough to cleanup decently record home studio vocal recordings?
I bought RX Elements 8 from Jrrshop last month for $19 ($16.5+ after group discount), so it has been cheaper than $29 but hey maybe that wont happen again till Black Friday?

KVRian
562 posts since 12 Mar, 2002 from Sacramento, CA

Post Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:55 am

The long-running $49 iZotope bundle with Elements Suite, R2, Phoenixverb, Trash 2, Iris, Breaktweaker, and more is still available at Sweetwater: https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail ... -exclusive
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”