Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

KenMyr wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:33 am
Kurdish Mayfield wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:07 pm Any $50 or $75 PA voucher left? I'd like to get the Limiter while on sale
Please take my $50 voucher off my hands before I ruin "Operation Saving Up for Black Friday".
2021-09-50Y5ABHBJE85Q8BHK73Z
Thank you so much..this brought the price down to $49...I couldnt add my own Vouchers so here it is for anyone

2021-09-25AC6JEQGRCY
good til the 26th

Thanks, made good use of it.
Kurdish Mayfield wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:06 am
KenMyr wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:33 am
Kurdish Mayfield wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:07 pm Any $50 or $75 PA voucher left? I'd like to get the Limiter while on sale
Please take my $50 voucher off my hands before I ruin "Operation Saving Up for Black Friday".
2021-09-50Y5ABHBJE85Q8BHK73Z
Thank you so much..this brought the price down to $49...I couldnt add my own Vouchers so here it is for anyone

2021-09-25AC6JEQGRCY
good til the 26th

anyone know a Softube discount voucher code that works?
thanks heaps!

sqigls wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:53 am anyone know a Softube discount voucher code that works?
thanks heaps!
You could try this one mate, not sure if it’ll work, it has in the past.
‘SUBSCRIBERCLUB’

no dice
but thanks anyway :)

sqigls wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:15 am no dice
but thanks anyway :)
Depending on what you want to purchase, they sometimes post an additional promo code for specific sales on their Facebook page.

For example, the promo code PROGEARFROMLATOUK is good for 10% off their current intro promo sales of their British Class A Channel Strip and Overstayer M-A-S plugins until October 7th.

:wink: Any good samaritan with a PA voucher to let go ?

Everyplugin is quoting $83.06 for the full version of Vocalign Project 5. Is that legit price for the full version rather than an upgrade? It's about half the price I've seen it elsewhere.

Edit: nvm, they replied to my query and apparently it is. Definitely getting that now.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

So Ircamverb…

https://www.flux.audio/ircam-by-flux-st ... ic-reverb/

Heard so many good things about this one but always seemed too expensive - so is it worth it now?

aMUSEd wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:38 pm So Ircamverb…

Heard so many good things about this one but always seemed too expensive - so is it worth it now?
One of my fav reverbs (together with B2, i would say his brother in some sense) for 99 i would grab.
Bought it in Studio bundle in 2016, for 300.
Well, ofcourse many reverbs was released with top notch tails and freeze since that, so my opinion can be not objective, additionally i just like his customizability.
But again, need keep in mind that there is sales for Studio bundle, and price (today) can be just litle more than for Reverb only, so if speech manglers is your cup of tee, have a reason to think twice.

Another aspect is about Ircam support. I do not want to say that he is the worst (there has been some revival in recent times, so there is hope ), but quite unusual since it goes through another vendor. In general you should be ready, if you will lucky enough to find a bug, you can wait for years for fix.
And need say, Flux has as it seemed to me pretty good support, but they do not have access to Ircam stuff sources, so they not fix it directly. Ie in known sense they are not responsible for its technical condition. Such a telegraph also does not contribute to the speed of solving problem.

And about current condition of Ircam plugs - there are moments.
If talk only about Reverb - there were no problems with it (it seems it has always been the most hassle-free of ircam plugs), until the recent update (2020) - with this I found that appears some glitches for UI elements, for example - if you double-click on an ordinary two-way button (instead single click) - appears some input field (?). Such non-critical issues, but newertheless. I'm afraid this is not a good sign. And i still use old Reverb version for example.

Demo'ing them both since last night. These are old but the realism is astonishing for an algorithmic verb :o

Interesting to note: Although they say that the Verb Session and the full Verb versions share the same algorithms, they don't sound exactly the same, even on the same room presets. I want to lean towards the Session version because it's cheaper, simpler and faster, but the Density mode on the full version (which as far as I can tell hugely increases the number of early reflections) takes it to another level in terms of spatial depth and detail - so I might just stump up since this is the lowest it's ever been.

Before I make a decision though I'm going to demo Klevgrand's new 'Rum' plugin as well. I can say right away that Ircam compares well to Cinematic Rooms - might be the new plugin shine but I feel Ircan Verb edges ahead of Liquidsonics room sim.

Ircam trax is also on sale?

c_voltage wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:47 pm

One of my fav reverbs (together with B2, i would say his brother in some sense) for 99 i would grab.
Well, ofcourse many reverbs was released with top notch tails and freeze since that, so my opinion can be not objective, additionally i just like his customizability.
But again, need keep in mind that there is sales for Studio bundle, and price (today) can be just litle more than for Reverb only, so if speech manglers is your cup of tee, have a reason to think twice.

Another aspect is about Ircam support. I do not want to say that he is the worst (there has been some revival in recent times, so there is hope ), but quite unusual since it goes through another vendor. In general you should be ready, if you will lucky enough to find a bug, you can wait for years for fix.
And need say, Flux has as it seemed to me pretty good support, but they do not have access to Ircam stuff sources, so they not fix it directly. Ie in known sense they are not responsible for its technical condition. Such a telegraph also does not contribute to the speed of solving problem.

If talk only about Reverb - there were no problems with it (it seems it has always been the most hassle-free of ircam plugs), until the recent update (2020) - with this I found that appears some glitches for UI elements, for example - if you double-click on an ordinary two-way button (instead single click) - appears some input field (?). Such non-critical issues, but newertheless. I'm afraid this is not a good sign. And i still use old Reverb version for example.
That's a point - does this have HD graphics support? VST3? (I find their website doesn't load properly for me so hard to find out information)

aMUSEd wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:18 pm That's a point - does this have HD graphics support? VST3? (I find their website doesn't load properly for me so hard to find out information)
I see in Flux Center vst2 only (from where all plugs can be installed, they already long time do not have downloadable separate installers).
About HD graphics support - sorry what this means (i'm behind the times lol), it about resize ability ? - then no, i not see such feature.

aMUSEd wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:18 pm
c_voltage wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:47 pm

That's a point - does this have HD graphics support? VST3? (I find their website doesn't load properly for me so hard to find out information)
Definitely a very low res and hard to read GUI, it sounds lush though.

I'm going to give it a miss until it gets a GUI I can see properly.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”